User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:28   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So, I'm finally attending my first professional sporting event

that's right, Tuesday night I will be in Toronto, Ontario at the Air Canada Centre for the NHL game of the Calgary Flames vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs (yer crappy new city is goin down Aryn ). I am quite excited about this, I've been wanting to go to a NHL game for as long as I can remember and now I finally get to.

And this got me thinking....what was your first pro sporting event, and were you really excited about it or was it just something to pass the time?
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:33   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: So, I'm finally attending my first professional sporting event

Blackburn Rovers vs Wolves

God knows what year, i would have been 6 or so. David Speedie scored a hat-trick . You could say it got me interested slightly seeing as i've had a season ticket since i was 8.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:35   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh and i took a big inflatable yellow banana with me .

Those days were great when people took all sorts of inflatables to matches .
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:37   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Blackburn Rovers vs Wolves

God knows what year, i would have been 6 or so. David Speedie scored a hat-trick . You could say it got me interested slightly seeing as i've had a season ticket since i was 8.
I was younger than that when I watched my first sunderland match at Roker Park :coolio:
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:39   #5
JC
lolly roffle

My Dad doesnt agree with taking 1/2/3/4 year olds to matches because its a complete waste of money and i agree with him. The kids that sit behind me (i would say they are 5 years old) dont pay any attention to the match and spend most of the time either screaming at each other or kicking my head .
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:46   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish I wasn't poor so I could go see matches
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:48   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

First premiership match I saw was Blackburn vs Everton, where blackburn went 1-0 up in the first minute. Besides that, no idea.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:48   #8
JC
lolly roffle

Find a cheap team to support . Sunderland is way overpriced, its double the prive of my season ticket iirc :/.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:49   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
My Dad doesnt agree with taking 1/2/3/4 year olds to matches because its a complete waste of money and i agree with him. The kids that sit behind me (i would say they are 5 years old) dont pay any attention to the match and spend most of the time either screaming at each other or kicking my head .
well, it's time for 'unkle JC' to discipline those little bastards
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:49   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Find a cheap team to support . Sunderland is way overpriced, its double the prive of my season ticket iirc :/.
I'm the one who told you that
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:50   #11
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
First premiership match I saw was Blackburn vs Everton, where blackburn went 1-0 up in the first minute. Besides that, no idea.

What were you doing in Blackburn?

Quote:
I'm the one who told you that
You tought me everything i know dude.
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:55   #12
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

does speedway count as pro sporting event?
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 21:57   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
does speedway count as pro sporting event?
uh...well, I guess so
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:04   #14
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Karlsruher Sport Club 0 vs. 0 1. FC Köln

i can't remember really, it was one of the most boring games i have ever seen.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:06   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

What were you doing in Blackburn?

You tought me everything i know dude.
I think it was at Goodison, and I was there because my football team (under 7s or whatever) got free tickets.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:08   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Crystal Palace vs Birmingham City @ Selhurst Park.

Can't remember what year, but there was a fancy dress pitch invasion, we were on the terraces, and Palace won (I think) 4-1.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:17   #17
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

actually, I'm gonna kill 2 birds with 1 stone...the Hockey Hall of Fame is a few blocks away from the Air Canada Centre....so I'm gonna go to Toronto early and spend some time at the Hall
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:29   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm not sure....
FC Twente - Roda JC or the Formula 1 GP of Belgium, 1993.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:36   #19
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

PSV - AZ clear pwnage
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:49   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not sure what age i was, 4 or 5, Celtic 1-0 Aberdeen, Tommy Coyne i believe. That was one of the few games we won back then, heh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 22:52   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

The 'Darts Final' thread was below this one.
Started freaking me out for reason unknown.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 23:11   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

went to see sunderland v arsenal a few years ago, i think that that is still the only one i have been to
(arsenal won 2-0 iirc)
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 23:16   #23
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

England vs Norway, 0-0 friendly draw at Wemberley
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 23:39   #24
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Hmm, I can't remember when it was, I think I was about 6 or 7 and I saw Wales play Germany in the old National Stadium, we lost 2-1 I think. Still got the ticket somewhere. Around the same time I also saw Pontypridd in some rugby games at Sardis Road so that may have been first.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 10:30   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Scotland vs Portugal at Ibrox.

Quite an achievement for me at the time seeing as I lived on an island on the west coast that made going to sporting event's rather difficult (Due to the semi sort of curfew we have their dictated by the time the ferries stop transporting people to and from the island which was 7:30 pm)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 13:04   #26
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Carlisle United v Doncaster Rovers at Brunton Park.

Finished 2 - 1 to Carlisle. The match was fair. I got hit on the back of the head by the ball when it got hit into the crowd, which was nice. This was ~1994.
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 14:26   #27
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Reading Vs. Swansea.

I was about 7ish I think.

The Swansea fans started a riot, climbed the flood lights, ran onto the pitch etc etc.

Was the first game in like a decade Reading brought in police horses.

Reading won.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 17:01   #28
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

dilly you bastard :P
while you're in toronto.. check out some cool things we can do at the meet k?

my first sporting event? no idea.. i've been to tons of canuck games.. and i know we went down to seatlle to watch mariners vs bluejays games when i was 10.

i can't believe you haven't been to a game before. what kind of hockey fan are you? :P
Unread 12 Jan 2004, 23:38   #29
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
dilly you bastard :P
while you're in toronto.. check out some cool things we can do at the meet k?
hmm, I won't really be doin a whole lot there. We plan to get to Toronto around 1pm and we're goin to get some lunch then straight to the hall of fame, then to the ACC around 6:30pm or so....so, I don't think I'll really be able to look into things to do :\
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:28   #30
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Crewe Alexandra vs Some other 3rd Division team, only went because I won the the ticket.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:16   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i'm happy that for your first nhl game your hometeam won :P
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:35   #32
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Firstly may I point out that you're all Mackem scum.

Secondly, my first sporting event was Hawthorn Hawks vs Collingwood Magpies in Melbourne, Australia.

Hawks won \o/
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:42   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Firstly may I point out that you're all Mackem scum.
It's not stupid, it's advanced!
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 19:57   #34
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

England vs West Germany U21s at Valley Parade when I was too young to even be bothered or remember anything about it.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:44   #35
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
i'm happy that for your first nhl game your hometeam won :P
hehe...YAY \o/

it was awesome there...the atmosphere is so different than what you think it's going to be. At first I thought it would be really wierd not having the commentators to listen to, but I found myself doing the play by play in my head through out the game.

And, I got to touch the cup!!! the STANLEY CUP!!!! I even got my picture taken with it!!

I was in heaven all day long
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:48   #36
Aryn
Happy

yay
i'm glad you're first experience was great.
yah it's a bit different without the play-by-play.. but again, you see more action. you get to see the fights and stuff behind the play.. which can be more fun.
some people actually take a radio and listen to it as well.. but that's not as fun.

no fair you get a pic with the cup at the toronto meet i'm gonna touch the cup too :P
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:53   #37
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
yay
i'm glad you're first experience was great.
yah it's a bit different without the play-by-play.. but again, you see more action. you get to see the fights and stuff behind the play.. which can be more fun.
some people actually take a radio and listen to it as well.. but that's not as fun.

no fair you get a pic with the cup at the toronto meet i'm gonna touch the cup too :P

only problem is, the real cup isn't in the hall of fame over the summer cuz it's out with the winning team....so you'll get to touch the 'fake' cup :P
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:56   #38
Aryn
Happy

i know
wouldn't it be funny if calgary or toronto won it?
then i'd still get to touch the real one :P

actually.. it'd be fking hilarious if calgary won it.. cause.. lololoolololol
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:59   #39
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
i know
wouldn't it be funny if calgary or toronto won it?
then i'd still get to touch the real one :P

actually.. it'd be fking hilarious if calgary won it.. cause.. lololoolololol
even if toronto won it, it wouldn't likely be in toronto very often over the summer...it will be with the players in their hometowns

p.s.....check PM
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:02   #40
Aryn
Happy

but still :P

(yay! i was starting to feel unloved... no pm's today )
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:11   #41
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hehe...well, I'm glad to have been of some help to ya

the room, or the Great Hall as it's called, where the Cup and all the other trophies (the lady byng, the art ross, the conn smyth, etc...) and all the honoured members' plaques, is scary. The rest of the hall of fame is really busy, there's people talking, videos and music playing and all that kinda stuff, but when you walk into the Great Hall, there is not a sound anywhere. It was eerie.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:15   #42
Aryn
Happy

nifty.

so.. any plans on going to more games now? :P
i keep looking at the calgary schedule.. but there's not really any games left that i really want to see :\
the oilers game could be interesting. or perhaps the ducks.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:18   #43
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hopefully I'll atleast be going to Ottawa to see the Leafs/Sens on April 3rd...but I certainly wouldn't say no to seeing more than that
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:20   #44
Aryn
Happy

hmm... you pay for the flight.. i'll pay for the hockey tickets
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:25   #45
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

err....here, or there?
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:27   #46
Aryn
Happy

either :P
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:34   #47
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hehe, well...we'll have to see about that...I'm a 'starvin student' remember
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 00:06   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Goin back to the original post:
mine was derby vs norwich at the baseball ground, really low down, i didnt want to fall over the edge or somat if above!
Dean Saunders missed a penalty for us! Finished 0-0
Everyone was walkin out "worst match ever "borin" etc l thought it was most excitin thing ever!
I was about 6 I think.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote