User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Jun 2003, 16:24   #1
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
End of round party!

Well seeing as this is going to be the last round of pa 'as we know it' i suggest a mass party where everyone sends there fleets to 1:1:1 for the last tick would be a good idea

Who's in for it?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 16:38   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'll defend .
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 17:22   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
I'll attack

r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 18:10   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'll do both
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 18:41   #5
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I'll do both
There's a far better idea.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 18:55   #6
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Spinner can give himself a huge PDS again, ala r3.

Ah, to be a newbie again
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:03   #7
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: End of round party!

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
Well seeing as this is going to be the last round of pa 'as we know it' i suggest a mass party where everyone sends there fleets to 1:1:1 for the last tick would be a good idea

Who's in for it?
20% rule
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:38   #8
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: End of round party!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
20% rule

Admin tools.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:46   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Perfection
Spinner can give himself a huge PDS again, ala r3.

Ah, to be a newbie again

Twas fudge I think. Also he definitely should, last round of PDS you know (not that anyone has used it since round 3 heh).
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 19:55   #10
Dreadnought

Quote:
Twas fudge I think. Also he definitely should, last round of PDS you know (not that anyone has used it since round 3 heh).
twas both
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 21:37   #11
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
I think I'll suicide on the #1 planet this round, unless someone pisses me off before then, but being inactive it'll take something big to piss me off, when I only defend :/
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 21:44   #12
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Re: End of round party!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
20% rule
if spinner gives himself a ****load of pds his score will rise to. So we are able to attack him
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 03:12   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
(not that anyone has used it since round 3 heh).

Lies. I bought 1337 of each type of PDS in rounds 7 and 9.
I WAS BORED, OK?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 03:25   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Lies. I bought 1337 of each type of PDS in rounds 7 and 9.
I WAS BORED, OK?
You suck dude.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 07:12   #15
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
everyone between C1 and C25 attack him, and everyone else defend.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 09:28   #16
DusteMikkelRev

DusteMikkelRev is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's just fk the round for the top player mkay?
Or top galaxy...
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 11:31   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the idea of C1-24 vs C25+

pleeeeeeease mr spinner what a fantastic way it would be to end the round!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 11:56   #18
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
i got no roids left, so im in :P
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 12:45   #19
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmz would be fun. P1-5 against p6-10 would be even better.

How to organize it: forbid people to attack in their own half. Hand out even more roids and some resources and lets get going. A great way to create a massive community.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote