User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:49   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Made up "On the Spot" (Scousers do not read if you are of a red persuasion)

TELL ME MA WHEN I COME HOME ,
THAT HOULLIERS LOST HALF A STONE.
HIS HAIRS GONE GREY ,
HIS NERVES ARE SHOT.
HIS TEAM IS WINNING NOT A LOT
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:52   #2
Kiss

THATS NOT VERY GOOD.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:53   #3
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
average.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:53   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
THATS NOT VERY GOOD.

Thank you for that brilliantly concieved response.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:54   #5
Kiss

Oh bollocks, I just realises your one of the Moderators here. I didn't mean to be rude you know, I'm just bored and in a bad mood because a guy was rude to me earlier.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:59   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Made up "On the Spot" (Scousers do not read if you are of a red persuasion)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
TELL ME MA WHEN I COME HOME ,
THAT HOULLIERS LOST HALF A STONE.
HIS HAIRS GONE GREY ,
HIS NERVES ARE SHOT.
HIS TEAM IS WINNING NOT A LOT
shouldn't you be telling us if you got fired or not?

i would love to comment on the poetry but i dont know what it is about
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:02   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
he didnt

liverpool fc

and as much if a lfc supporter i am (which, frankly, isnt much) i chuckled
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:04   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
I am a gay faggot.
If you are, hi

If not, go take a flying **** at a rolling donut.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:06   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
be nice to the gimmick gayle
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:11   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Oh bollocks, I just realises your one of the Moderators here. I didn't mean to be rude you know, I'm just bored and in a bad mood because a guy was rude to me earlier.

I wouldnt worry about it. Abusing the other mods gets you into **** , with me , it just gets you ten times the level of abuse back.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:49   #11
Lazarus

Quote:
I wouldnt worry about it. Abusing the other mods gets you into **** , with me , it just gets you ten times the level of abuse back.

Kura-"I lead by example"-shima eh?!
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:53   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazarus
Kura-"I lead by example"-shima eh?!
I dont lead around here , remember?

That said , i rarely seem to "Follow" either.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:07   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Kura?

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
Did you maker that up yourself?
Doesnt it just shine through in every poorly thought out line?
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:13   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Kura?

Quote:
Not really, it's typical terrace-hooligan quality.

From a lifelong Partick Thistle fan, whos been brought up doing terrace chants?
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:23   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kura?

Quote:
As I have never been to the terraces I lack your madskills

I bow to your 1337n355
Theyre underrated. Having to stand at the back of the stand in a group just so the security cameras cant see you in order to sing your songs nowadays just isnt as much fun.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:29   #16
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
THAT POEM IS UTTERLY WHACK
IT WAS WRITTEN BY A HACK
IT REALLY IS BACK
KURA IS QUITE SAD
BUT HUMOUR THIS LIMERICK LACKS
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:39   #17
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
KURASHIMA IS GAY
HE EATS ALOT OF HAY
EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY
THAT STUFFS FOR STEERS
AND QUEERS
AND I DONT SEE NO DAMN HORNS ON YOUR EARS.

/me bows

(I cant believe that n00b actually apologized made me think of suicide. :/)
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:52   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
THAT POEM IS UTTERLY WHACK
IT WAS WRITTEN BY A HACK
IT REALLY IS BACK
KURA IS QUITE SAD
BUT HUMOUR THIS LIMERICK LACKS

That is utter utter utter wank. Nothing that poor has been written since the last time Muslim wrote love letters.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 02:54   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by QazokRouge5
KURASHIMA IS GAY
HE EATS ALOT OF HAY
EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY
THAT STUFFS FOR STEERS
AND QUEERS
AND I DONT SEE NO DAMN HORNS ON YOUR EARS.

/me bows

Nobody would shout that on the terraces. TBH , theyd be embaressed admitting theyd even read the bloody thing.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 03:18   #20
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Nothing that poor has been written since the last time Muslim wrote love letters.
hey Hey HEY! Lets not say things we cant take back.