User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Sep 2016, 00:27   #301
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Scenes from Planetarion, Round 68: Unforgiven, The Movie: The Trailer

GenChaos: I ain't like that no more. I ain't the same, Joseph. Green_cat, she straightened me up, cleared me of drinkin' whiskey and all, ever since round 56. Just 'cause we're goin' on this ship killing, that don't mean I'm gonna go back to bein' the way I was. I just need the roids, get a new start for them young players. Joseph, you remember that Scarab virtual pilot I shot through the mouth and his virtual teeth came out the back of his head? I think about him now and again. He didn't do anything to deserve to get shot, at least nothin' I could remember when I sobered up. All his player did was post dumb shit on AD and then forgot to recall.
B-Butch3r: Like I was saying, you don't look no meaner-than-hell, cold-blooded, damn killer.
GenChaos: Maybe I ain't.
B-Butch3r: Yeah, well, Baracouda says you was the meanest goddamn son-of-a-bitch alive, and if I ever wanted a partner for a killin', you were the worst one. Meaning the best, on account as your's as cold as the snow and you don't have no weak nerve nor ear.
GenChaos: Baracouda said that, huh?
B-Butch3r: Yeah, yeah he did. I'm a damn killer myself. 'Cept, uh, I ain't killed as many as you because of my youth.
GenChaos: I seen 'em, Merlin, I seen the angel of death, he's got destroyers.
Merlin: Who Gen, who's got destroyers?
GenChaos: It's the angel of death. Oh Merlin, I'm scared of my planet dying.
Merlin: Easy, partner, easy.
GenChaos: I see green_cat too.
Merlin: That's good, Gen, that's good you saw green_cat, ain't it?
GenChaos: Her face was all covered with a PB&J sandwich and she was yelling at me. Oh Merlin, I'm scared, my planet is dying. Don't tell nobody, don't tell my kids, none of the things I done, hear me?
Merlin: All right, Gen.
GenChaos: What I said the other day, Cow, you looking like me, that ain't true. You ain't ugly like me, it's just that we both have got scars. Ofc, yours are from all the steaks I cut off you during the last three rounds. Sorry about that.
GenChaos: I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Ult, for what you done to P3ngs. Any ally don't wanna get killed better clear on out the back.
Wouter: I'll see you in hell, GenChaos.
GenChaos: Yeah.
Buly: Who, uh, whose fleet you kill first?
GenChaos: Huh?
Buly: When confronted by superior numbers, an experienced gunfighter will always fire on the best shot first.
GenChaos: Is that so?
Buly: Yeah, agar3s told me that. And you probably killed his fleet first, didn't you?
GenChaos: I was lucky in the order, but I've always been lucky when it comes to killin' ships.
Buly: So who did you kill second?
GenChaos: I don’t rightly remember. (Looks menacingly at Buly) But I know who I am gonna kill next.
GenChaos: You better bury _tche_ right! Better not go shootin' up, nor otherwise harm no whores’ ships. Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-o-bitches’ fleets. ... All right, I'm coming out. Any ships I see out there, I'm gonna shoot ‘em. Any sumbitch virtual pilot takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill his ship, but I'm gonna kill his wife’s ships, all his friends’ ships, and burn his damn planet down.

(In Theatres October 31)
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 01:45   #302
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Besides a possible pre-round nap set by cro and green until eor, was really still a nap to be broken?
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 02:26   #303
Daoz
DC overlord

Daoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Jospeh , green_cat , cr0 , Cow and Daoz I would assume. 11 people cant vote into 50% though.
While indeed it is true I actually voted against the 'war button against ULT', i felt it would be best to actually have our 2 tags fight "for the sake of the game"

The ones who know me can back me up saying that I hate politics and try to stay as far as possible from it. If it would be only me we'd all have random alliances assigned to us every round but that will never happen... people would have trouble cutting old ties with buddies.

I'd really like most of us to actually find some ways to preserve the 'fun' part in PA, cause the politic area of the game is kinda meh. More random less politic IMO... but that's just my 2 cents and it probably should be in another topic anyway..
Daoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 02:57   #304
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Random is great. We all can still 'play' with each other through other venues like irc.

This isn't a job, it's a game. We all like winning, but meh. Not at the expense of things like sleep.

I got to play a round with my friends and had fun.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 04:50   #305
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Well GenChaos, the fact that I don't respect you does not automaticly mean I hate you. It is just really hard to take someone who can't keep his own word seriously. You try to be this all knowing white knight for some reason and I can't figure out why. At every turn you feel the need the lie or force your own believes up on others. It does not mean I hate you, I have always told you an HC does what is right by its members. You made yourself into a target by publicly lying repeatedly and for Ultores it will be fun to punish you for it in the future. That is the reason I declared war on any alliance housing you. Don't be mistaken though, this game is fun and wars are what it is all about.

Mxy, I know you are brazilian and can only assume your english is quite bad. Half of the time you reply to posts of people and didn't even grasp what they meant. So please read carefully and read posts twice before replying so your actual reply makes sense. Now what GenChaos did was break his own word, not cr0s nor green_cats. He said to continue a deal untill he spoke to Ultores again. Rather than speaking to Ultores he made up a whole story to justify breaking his word. That is the problem, not the fact that Ultores and Rainbows hit eachother.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 06:40   #306
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to assume it's open season on Ultores next round seeing as they have no allies left.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 07:26   #307
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I'm going to assume it's open season on Ultores next round seeing as they have no allies left.
That's also what I think... The real winner of this is CT who must be very happy now "gnihihi evilz ultores has no friends left, so blocking is easier next round"

Regarding the topic: last round's win made bows HC think, they are playing for #1 this round too, IMHO. They stepped into the trap by being blocked for some days just to force them to change their side.

This blocking btw sucks... Last round bows had a strong lead and the universe (pingu, noobdawn, ct) decided, it's time to block vs the 2nd alliance although there was no chance for them to ever reach bows in score. Why so much hate?

My small summary of the round:
Ultores: started as a fun round somehow #1 now die to smart politics, a bit luck and rock-solid DC work in the end

Pingu: started as top contender but somehow lost the power during mid round. In the end a bit disappointing result.

ND: like usual with a strong start but average def. Didn't join the block and napped the #1 alliance - clever politics.

CT: dunno what the strategy was... But somehow discovered their one and only intention to block vs ult. Average result as usual.

Norse: like usual solid politics and results.

HR: did land some attacks and was even able to get some def. Maybe their strongest round since a long time.

Unsullied: dunno, if they even took part

Just my 2 cents
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2016, 09:37   #308
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
Everyone wants to be our friends pal!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2016, 07:47   #309
aaron2016

aaron2016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
that is exactly what i think
aaron2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2016, 09:48   #310
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Synthetic summary on the context: Small universe, sub-par politics, pathetic egos, mostly shit HCs => alliances game is in a really bad place

This being said, we -Ascendancy- had our fun. Thanks for the smiles and giggles.
Unread 4 Nov 2016, 09:06   #311
Lana Moore

Lana Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Bows
CT
ND
Norse
Lana Moore is offline   Reply With Quote