User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:11   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
[Retard/Leshy]Only the Dutch can do this

I may have missed a thread about this.

But if it hasn't already been shown.

Check out this Dutch Big Brother Story

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:17   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Retard/Leshy]Only the Dutch can do this

Why does it matter?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:21   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

The price of pie

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:27   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i heard about this before...
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:27   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

I really dont understand all these people who complain about new all time lows in television. If people wouldn't watch it, TV-Stations wouldn't show such a lot of crap.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:27   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It's not like that a lot of Dutch people still care about Big Brother.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:34   #7
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
I really dont understand all these people who complain about new all time lows in television. If people wouldn't watch it, TV-Stations wouldn't show such a lot of crap.
I am not moaning.

It'd actually been interesting to watch

But wasn't the Dutch Big Brother the first to have sex coverage as well?

I could be mistaken...

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:35   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

well, they started the whole stuff, so probably yes.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:41   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

The new hot thing amongst the pleb now is to watch a young teenage boy trying all known harddrugs in front of the camera for 'educational reasons'.

He'll be doing heroine in some weeks
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:48   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I am not moaning.

It'd actually been interesting to watch

But wasn't the Dutch Big Brother the first to have sex coverage as well?

I could be mistaken...
I thought it was another European country.

Who knows?...
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 11:57   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I thought it was another European country.

Who knows?...
First Couple To Have Sex: Bart Spring in 't Veld and Sabine Wendell, Netherlands, 1999

Wikipedia does.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:01   #12
Blastoderm
________

Now if only I can pos rep Wikipedia...
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:17   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

It's true though, considering Bart en Sabine where in the first edition of BB.

Their luvemakin skills were mediocre though.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:19   #14
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

Minty u numpty

I'll tape it for you if ur interested

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:20   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
The new hot thing amongst the pleb now is to watch a young teenage boy trying all known harddrugs in front of the camera for 'educational reasons'.

I read about that. It sounded ace.

Doesn't he also get a blow job from a man and woman (seperately) with a blindfold on so he can decide if men really do give better head than women?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:25   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaZZam
Minty u numpty

Your sig is over DOUBLE the number of permitted lines!

I'm impressed by your disregard for the wishes of the administration.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:26   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

It really should be called Big Dutch Brother.
I'm not sure why but the word dutch makes everything funny.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 12:26   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I read about that. It sounded ace.

Doesn't he also get a blow job from a man and woman (seperately) with a blindfold on so he can decide if men really do give better head than women?

Yeah I think something like that happend last week but I wasn't paying too much attention because I was playing World of Warcraft while the television was on in the background.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:07   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke

Apparently he'll be doing it on his couch under the supervision of his mother (although I'm not sure if this is just LSD, the article I found wasn't that clear) which is hardly "getting in touch with the youth of today" considering the numbers of us who get wasted in close proximity to our parents ever saturday night.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:12   #20
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaZZam
Minty u numpty

aka? (I don't know the nick Yazzam!)

And yes please

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:22   #21
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

The article also mentions the prospect of a "live suicide" on BB. If they get round to doing that, maybe the next thing to do would be a "live murder".

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 19 Oct 2005 at 13:32.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:25   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Apparently he'll be doing it on his couch under the supervision of his mother (although I'm not sure if this is just LSD, the article I found wasn't that clear) which is hardly "getting in touch with the youth of today" considering the numbers of us who get wasted in close proximity to our parents ever saturday night.

Can't say I follow it very carefully but I saw him walking around places while being under the influence of cocaine last week. He consumes the stuff while being in his mom's house if I am right.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:36   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I read in the Metro today that some BNN show also had men ejaculating into cups and going around the street getting women to eat it, which was apparently in the same show as the male blowjob thing described earlier.

Yeah, I don't watch much TV these days.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 13:38   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I read in the Metro today that some BNN show also had men ejaculating into cups and going around the street getting women to eat it, which was apparently in the same show as the male blowjob thing described earlier.

Yeah, I don't watch much TV these days.

They claimed they had real sperm with them in cups when talking to random people on the street but they hadn't, which was said afterwards. One of the guys doing that did drink his own sperm though afterwards in another scene.

controversy is coo...zzzz