User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:51   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I would like to see

I am sure I am not the only one. I've been here for quite some years and I only know the faces of only a little proportion of the GD community. I am aware you guys know how I look like because I have posted it quite some times in the past over here but I really have no idea how most of you guys look like.

I remember pictures of MM, Yahwe, Nodrog, Theamion, Leshy, Flav, Nantoz, the female users (gurlz lol) and some others.

For example I have no idea how JBG look like, I always have him in mind as a younger version of Robert deNiro, I have no idea why, maybe because his avatar makes me think of deNiro. Or Jakiri, somehow I imagine him as a big round faced blonde guy who doesn't smile a lot.
Ehm and so forth. When I think of Dante I imagine some guy who look like Ashcroft (the verve) but with a little worser hygiene. Same goes for Tomkat, JJ, Rids, Kura, etc.

Let this be the post your recent picture thread of GD
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:56   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I would like to see

I don't have any recent pictures.

I prefer to be at the other end of the camera.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:57   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I remember some pics of you from that meet some months ago, am I right?
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 14:58   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are no photos of me on the internet

There are some on a digital camera but apparently I need a usb cable to upload them and a) I don't know what that is and b) pretty sure I don't have one.

There was a long range shot of me taken at a poker tourney we were running last year that I think I got megla to upload somewhere. Apparently I have a terrible fashion sense, which is not suprising seeing as I'm the drunken Irish.

In recognition of this thread I shall try and get a picture over the next few days.

For good measure until I do I am currently shaving once a week and I haven't cut my hair in four months. I dress like I'm going to a sporting event pretty much around the clock unless I'm going out.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:04   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Here are links to posts with photo links in:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=19
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...1&postcount=63
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=38

Unfortunately the only one with me in isn't very good...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:04   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was a photo of me in the other thread. I looked like a twat. As per usual.

I am unattractive enough in person, but the camera seems to make the whole business more unpleasant.

There's a photo of me looking fairly like a hobo when I was at Reading which I'll try to scan/upload when I get a chance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:11   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I remember some pics of you from that meet some months ago, am I right?
nope

http://www.jameswells.co.uk/gdmeet/?view=May%202005/

no pics of me there.

odd that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I prefer to be at the other end of the camera.
edit

this post has some named people and photos of them in.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:15   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having looked at various photos I have concluded that there is a 97.4% chance that stew is in fact a raging homosexual.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:15   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

COUGH

Edit ok that link doesn't work but if you go to the first link I gave earlier then there's a pic of NB3 on there.
EDIT2 it works now kinda...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:16   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /15/2/49/93/345524993OcRKKa_ph.jpg on this server.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:21   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Funny, I always thought Skiddy was some kinda muscular security officer type alpha male of guy but he's skinny.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:22   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /15/2/49/93/345524993OcRKKa_ph.jpg on this server.
usually when a site prevents viewing like that, simply clicking "go" to try again almost always works (probably a referrer/cookie thing)

The same applied with the owl "o rly" pic yesterday
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:26   #13
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Having looked at various photos I have concluded that there is a 97.4% chance that stew is in fact a raging homosexual.
Stew looks like Ralf Little imo.

And while I'm insulting people from those pics, Manson looks like "the freak" from Prisoner Cell Block H, and Ebany's pic is just begging to be pasted into a BBC testcard (the girl with the oxo blackboard)

EDIT Post #5000 \o/

Last edited by 1-X; 19 Oct 2005 at 16:02.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:29   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
usually when a site prevents viewing like that, simply clicking "go" to try again almost always works (probably a referrer/cookie thing)

The same applied with the owl "o rly" pic yesterday
odd, that pic started playing up for me and wouldnt work at all. hence i had to rehost it :/
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:31   #15
1-X
overtired

Quote:
odd, that pic started playing up for me and wouldnt work at all. hence i had to rehost it :/
btw,wouldn't it just be splendid if Jonny's surname was O'Rly?

If it isn't he should change it
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:33   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

I have a friend whose surname is o'reilly if that helps.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:34   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
For example I have no idea how JBG look like, I always have him in mind as a younger version of Robert deNiro, I have no idea why, maybe because his avatar makes me think of deNiro.
That's strange, whenever i see a Robert DeNiro film I can't help thinking of Russia between the years of 1922 and 1953.

How odd.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:35   #18
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

m00

Not the most recent... and probably not the most indicative of a maturity level
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:37   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most of us are on the netgamers gallery site: http://gallery.netgamers.org and there's a newer URL I think too: www.ng-gallery.net
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:39   #20
1-X
overtired

Quote:
I have a friend whose surname is o'reilly if that helps.
o rly?

(pfft!)
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:39   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
There are some on a digital camera but apparently I need a usb cable to upload them and a) I don't know what that is and b) pretty sure I don't have one.
You're joking right?

JBG in 'USB ignorance' :shocker:
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:40   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
COUGH

Edit ok that link doesn't work but if you go to the first link I gave earlier then there's a pic of NB3 on there.
EDIT2 it works now kinda...
oh, so there is a pic of me :/
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:40   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
That's strange, whenever i see a Robert DeNiro film I can't help thinking of Russia between the years of 1922 and 1953.

How odd.

Well somehow that Stalin picture looks a bit like Robert de Niro if you don't give it a second change.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:41   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll let you off, considering i admitted that Donald Rumsfeld looks like Al Murray at first glance the other day.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:42   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
You're joking right?

JBG in 'USB ignorance' :shocker:
I know very little about computers. It's to compensate for my overwhelming greatness in other areas you see.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:43   #26
1-X
overtired

btw, this is me (well, technically)
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:44   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Holy shit, you're a mutant, kill it!
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:46   #28
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Holy shit, you're a mutant, kill it!
i find having that shape head comes in handy
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 15:56   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I know very little about computers. It's to compensate for my overwhelming greatness in other areas you see.
How do you even manage to turn yours on?
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:13   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

SilverSmoke asks for pictures of men on the internet shocker.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:37   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

www.faceparty.com/ridds

I know I'm going to kop a load of shit for this, **** you guys.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:50   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

faceparty? you bender.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 16:53   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
www.faceparty.com/ridds

I know I'm going to kop a load of shit for this, **** you guys.
Faceparty is blocked BECAUSE ITS EVIL by the council.

:/

also lol you use faceparty you suck.

etc.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:06   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

you don't need my pic, you just need to know i'm pretty
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:08   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
you don't need my pic, you just need to know i'm pretty

translation: im as ugly as the stain of original sin
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:15   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I would like to see

I would like to see pictures of SilverSmoke's penis.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:19   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
The words 'Rugby' and 'gay' somehow spring to mind.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:23   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The words 'Rugby' and 'gay' somehow spring to mind.
not the word 'chav'?
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:27   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
not the word 'chav'?
Those aren't chavs. Those men are rugby gays. They like rugby, they like women, they like beer. They are not as bad as chavs, in that they are not inclined to villany or general criminal activities, and they are often very polite. But mentally their horizons never extend beyond rugby and beer and women. This is their staple. You could imagine seducding them if you got one of them drunk enough. They probably know who the Home Secretary is, and they vigorously support his policies. No, these men are not chavs.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:30   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I would also like to see Ingar's penis. Mabye Ingar and SS in a gay porn film. That would be good.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:39   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Somehow, I had always imagined you with more fingers.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:39   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like this thread.

"Silversmoke thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
m00

Not the most recent... and probably not the most indicative of a maturity level
The fact you aren't looking at the camera is pretty indicative of a shit photo too

Here's a pic of me (I'm the dude on the left, pig is on the right) (ta Ste). My hair has been cut since, and coloured so it has gay blonde highlights in it. I like it though

I guess I could get my digital camera out, take a pic, then upload it, but I can't be bothered.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:43   #43
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What does rugby have to do with a gay orgy?
Have you never seen photos of a rugby scrum?
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:45   #44
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Those aren't chavs. Those men are rugby gays. They like rugby, they like women, they like beer. They are not as bad as chavs, in that they are not inclined to villany or general criminal activities, and they are often very polite. But mentally their horizons never extend beyond rugby and beer and women. This is their staple. You could imagine seducding them if you got one of them drunk enough. They probably know who the Home Secretary is, and they vigorously support his policies. No, these men are not chavs.
but they are dressed all in white in horrendously tacky clothes and they all look like criminals (and I should bloody know!).

I'm sticking with chav.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:45   #45
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Most of us are on the netgamers gallery site: http://gallery.netgamers.org and there's a newer URL I think too: www.ng-gallery.net
i used to be on there' not sure what happened

there's a picture of me in my brother's wedding webby, but it's...how you say, suboptimal

i like my forearms.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:46   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Posters who I would like to see in a GD gay porn film:

Tomkat
Stew
Nantoz
SS
Dante

That is all.

(To be filmed and directed by a very sleazy version of T+F.)
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:47   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm sticking with chav.
I've lived in Stockton most of my life and I know a bona-fide chav when I see one. Those men aint it.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:51   #48
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Bored so why not.
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:51   #49
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I like this thread.
The fact you aren't looking at the camera is pretty indicative of a shit photo too
:wubwoo: too.

You're absolutely correct. It's completely my fault I'm not staring at the camera. I really shouldn't have been looking at the pooch I was petting at the time. I really should have had a 6th sense and know that my friend with a camera had it pointed right at me.

I'll put up a better one later when I get home. sans hat and puppy.

But sadly the puppy is probably the best part of any photos of me =/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 17:57   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Ok.

That picture was taken in Amsterdam, before going to a dance festival called 'Sensation White' - one of the key things about Sensation White is, wearing white.

I do not normally dress that badly!

As for chav, get bent yuppy!

Also, I've never ever played rugby in my life. If I wanted to touch other men up and pretend it was manly I'd probably go out for a drink with MM and Yahwe.