User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2005, 18:20   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Today.

Hello, in this thread I thought I'd blog you up a bit. Feel free to do the same.

This morning I awoke at 10am. I washed myself and did the usual things. I ate two eggs. I checked the internet. I was feeling well. I listened to Voodoo People by the Prodigy which was a good move. I then proceeded to go to the supermarket and bought some oranges and some dark chocolate. I ate both in under 30 minutes. I then got ready and went out adventuring to a park I'd never been to before. I'd heard it was a nice park and a nice area, both of which I can now confirm. It took me around an hour or more to walk there. I had many thoughts along the way all of which were pleasant. Most of them were to do with what I want to write about, essays etc. Some thoughts were on the open-source community which I want to contribute to.

I took many photos of the blue skies, white clouds and the green countryside. When I reached the park I took many more good photos. I rang someone who is genetically similar to me as we come from the same womb. It was a pleasant conversation. I enjoyed it. We talked about mental and physical health among other things. I walked around the park some more having more nice thoughts along the same vain as I was having before.

Then I left the park and decided to walk home. To do this I took another route I'd never taken before. This lead me in to the city. I found two pleasant looking pubs. I will draw up a pub crawl involving these pubs soon. On my way back home I bought a melon. It was tasty. Yes.

On arriving home I ate the melon and started talking to some people via the wonder of instant messenger programs. I also started listening to "The Middle of Nowhere" and "In-sides" by Orbital. Another good move. I arranged to go for a drink with a good friend. We will drink outside in the beer garden. We will have good conversations as we always do.

I also found out I'm slightly sunburnt. I forgot to put sunscreen on. A big mistake. The after-sun seemed to have helped abate the whole situation though. I'm now going to go for that drink.

Sunny Sundays.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 06:20   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Today.

On Saturday.
1. I was injected with my first dose of anthrax vaccine. They also took lots of blood samples.
2. I missed Billy Bragg who was playing in a concert thing right next to my house.
3. I went to a party.
4. I got drunk, took speed and pills. Went clubbing with T&F here. My body hurt afterwards.
5. Went to Gatwick Airport to see someone off.
6. Didn't sleep.

On Sunday.
Slept.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 08:50   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

My sunday was busy but pleasant as well.

I woke up relatively early, around nine o clock. Started my day by eating tuna sandwiches, a cup of coffee while checking several forums I frequent. After the 45 minutes of waking up I took a fresh and quick shower and headed for the bus to get to my new house. I am going to go over the coming friday.

Ariving at my place my friend arrives whose going to help me today painting and stuff. We started off by drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette, talking about a variety of subjects in a jokingly manner. Sex, relationships, his son and work. We had to paint the leftovers of my house, mostly the walls in my livingroom, in which we succeeded. In the meanwhile my girlfriend calls me that she wants to see me today. I tell her that I am busy but I've got time in the evening.

We're finished painting around 17:00, basicly my house is ready now, except I still need some decent lights and curtains for my bedroom and livingroom. I'll take care of that soonish. Girlfriend arrives, we chat a bit, smoke a cigarette in the sun outside and decide to go out eating, in a simple but pleasant restaurant. She insists I don't pay, good times. I really am running out of money lately, building up a new home always takes more money then you expect.

We stayed in the restaurant talking and drinking untill around 21:00. As we both where pretty tired we call it a day and kiss goodbye. Back home I listened to Queens of the Stone age for a while, talked to some friends by msn/phone and went to bed. I fell asleep with Mars Volta's latest album on the background.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 08:55   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
1. I was injected with my first dose of anthrax vaccine. They also took lots of blood samples.

4. I got drunk, took speed and pills. Went clubbing with T&F here. My body hurt afterwards.
excellent choice of order. especially with those blood tests and whatnot just out of morbid curiosity, why the anthrax vaccine?

-------------

my sunday. got up very early, and played Final Fantasy Tactics for about 4 hours, then I went for a jog around the local park with my wife, completing 5 laps and sprinting about 2/3 of the last one. pretty nice, that's about 3km I'm up to now. Then I had a really hot bath, which was excellent chilled out for most of the day, did some stuff I don't talk about on forums, practised my 1337 manga drawing skillz then went for a 10km cycle in the evening, stopping off at a biergarten for a nice cool beer half way.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:12   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
excellent choice of order. especially with those blood tests and whatnot just out of morbid curiosity, why the anthrax vaccine?
Clinical trial, I mentioned it in passing here. It's fairly dull, most of it involves sitting around in a waiting room and then having a pretty girl who was in the room smirk at me when I had to remove my t-shirt and my lack of manliness / flesh /muscles was revealed to the world.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:16   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

aah cool I was going to volunteer for a trial a while back, but I have potential kidney problems so I couldn't

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 11:03   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
aah cool I was going to volunteer for a trial a while back, but I have potential kidney problems so I couldn't
using the word volunteer implies he isn't just a greasy skank doing it for the cash
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 12:10   #8
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
using the word volunteer implies he isn't just a greasy skank doing it for the cash
yes, I know. he explained his reasons in the previous post. the reason I was going to volunteer was because I have a congenital hearing problem where my hearing is progressively destroyed and they were after subjects for treatment. So while of course there is at least some self interest there on my part, it would have also been to the benefit of other people who, like me, will go deaf. Communication as I am sure you are aware is one of the core aspects of humanity, and I really would hate to be without it.

Not that you asked or anything, I know, but I couldn't help feel that you were implying that I was just after the money.

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:34   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
On Saturday.
2. I missed Billy Bragg who was playing in a concert thing right next to my house.
I'd love to see Billy Bragg live. I don't know his stuff that well but I'd pay just to hear "I'm not looking for a new England I'm just looking for another girl" live.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:36   #10
Radical Edward

that concert seems to have changed it's name more than Prince!