User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:19   #101
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Account on Planetarion Forums locked out

**** this - i'm just gonna ask Idi whether i should change my password.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:20   #102
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Those were people who had changed their password I believe.
I didn't change my password.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:22   #103
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JUST ****ING CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND IT WILL BE ****ING FINE WILL YOU ****ING PEOPLE NOT ****ING LISTEN IT'S NOT THAT ****ING DIFFICULT OR REQUIRING THAT MUCH ****ING EFFORT.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:23   #104
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idimmu
not to be funny, as i dont want to brag as i feel guilty about the entire thing, all the people who didnt get the messages and dont think they were hacked

they were

im only mentioning it so if the admins release some announcement telling people to do stuff or something, you concider yourself in the same boat and follow suit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush^
Did you hack everyone then idi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idimmu
yup

there is no need to worry panic or be concerned though

all my code, the exploits, everything is deleted, i never had any malicious intent, i only used a few of the accounts to posrep me when i was testing the tools i was writing

quite simply, im very very sorry
For anyone who's interested.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:30   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Somehow I imagine that people who are worried about having their accounts accessed by someone else might need something a little stronger than the word of the guy who accessed them originally that it can't happen again. Ergo, please change them.

There is also a chance that someone bar idimmu had access to the file originally and still the list of encrypted passwords or whatever it is.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:34   #106
Ste
Bored

Answer to my question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Yes everyone should change their forums password I'm afraid.

People that think they are safe because they got the '5 failed attempts' email *aren't* safe at all and should also change their passwords.

Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:35   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

WHY THE **** DON'T PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME I SAID THIS FORTY ****ING POSTS AGO?
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:36   #108
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
JUST ****ING CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND IT WILL BE ****ING FINE WILL YOU ****ING PEOPLE NOT ****ING LISTEN IT'S NOT THAT ****ING DIFFICULT OR REQUIRING THAT MUCH ****ING EFFORT.
:crymeariver:
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:37   #109
Ste
Bored

Quote:
So you reckon I should change it as well then?

Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:37   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
So you reckon I should change it as well then?
No, personally I'm hoping you leave it as it is and somebody steals your soul somehow.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:41   #111
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As always, a full explanation of what happened at the start could have probably saved a lot of questions.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:46   #112
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
As always, a full explanation of what happened at the start could have probably saved a lot of questions.
As I said I can't explain it, I don't have a clue how he did it. However from listening to appoco, megla and idimmu himself I knew that changing your password would make it irrelevant.

Why don't you listen to me guys, when have I let you down?
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:51   #113
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't have any idea why people would want to access my account but since JBG says we have to change it, I guess I have no choice eh?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:51   #114
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As I said I can't explain it, I don't have a clue how he did it.
Yeah I wasn't blaming you personally dude, but I'm sure you could have done a joint statement with those that can explain it.

I doubt anyone doesn't believe you but if I got home tonight and my landlord was there and said "Erm...you might want to change the lock on your front door. See you later!" I might want to know a little more.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 12:56   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I wasn't blaming you personally dude, but I'm sure you could have done a joint statement with those that can explain it.

I doubt anyone doesn't believe you but if I got home tonight and my landlord was there and said "Erm...you might want to change the lock on your front door. See you later!" I might want to know a little more.
Advice noted, but I don't really want to say anything as I'm not 100% sure the hole is actually fixed yet.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 13:11   #116
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This would never have happened in Nazi Germany.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 13:23   #117
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

So when is idi getting unbanned?

Oh btw, to the person that repped "noone cares how much you know aobut encryption, shut up" I was trying to explain the ways of how it happened - kthnxbye.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 13:40   #118
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Is there a nice easy way to change my password without having to remember what my current one is? If there is will someone please let me know, as I'm buggered if I can remember it.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 13:43   #119
Ste
Bored

ask idi

Unread 12 Jun 2006, 13:46   #120
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
Is there a nice easy way to change my password without having to remember what my current one is? If there is will someone please let me know, as I'm buggered if I can remember it.
If you still use the same email address you can presumably get it sent to that...?
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:06   #121
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jonny ftw \o/

I dont want to go into too much detail but tbh it was nothing to do with the current staff of the PA forums and the **** up was not actually our fault at all.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:09   #122
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you use the forgotten password function the system resets it for you and you can then change it from whatever it randomly emails you.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:16   #123
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why don't you listen to me guys, when have I let you down? :(

*cough*
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:17   #124
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok let me spell it out:

Yes, I understand how it was done.
No, we're not going to say until we're certain the problems at our end are resolved.

If you don't change your password, in theory your account can still be accessed by anyone with a copy of the file concerned, even when we're sorted at our end. Even taking idi at his word, there's always a chance someone else found the file as well and hasn't realised the potential of what it contains yet.

If you do change your password, you are absolutely immune from this vulnerability. Whether you're bothered about your account is up to you.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:21   #125
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I don't think I ever claimed I could help as regards the technical side of the forums

Unless you'd also like to blame me for world hunger and the armenian holocaust?
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:26   #126
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't think I ever claimed I could help as regards the technical side of the forums :confused:

You asked when you had ever let us down. You may only be a Air hostess but if the pilot decides to just up and leave the cockpit and the plane crashes then the airline has still let its passengers down *shrug*
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:27   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You asked when you had ever let us down. You may only be a Air hostess but if the pilot decides to just up and leave the cockpit and the plane crashes then the airline has still let its passengers down *shrug*
I know this may come as a surprise to you but I'm not an airline dude.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:30   #128
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I know this may come as a surprise to you but I'm not an airline dude.

ohhhh ok then
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:34   #129
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm really not quite sure what you're saying. You'd blame the air hostess if the pilot left the cockpit and crashed the plane?

My point was I'm neither an airline nor the textual personification of the forums.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:35   #130
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I'm really not quite sure what you're saying. You'd blame the air hostess if the pilot left the cockpit and crashed the plane?
Collective responsibility dude.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:37   #131
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Collective responsibility dude.
Is the battlecry of the terminally shit.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:37   #132
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Collective responsibility dude. :(

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

correct answer

we have a winner \o/
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:38   #133
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I feel compelled to repeat Jonny's previous statement that the current situation was brought about by previous "employees" of Planetarion, not us forums bods.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:38   #134
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Is the battlecry of the terminally shit.

uhhh hmmmmm
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:39   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

correct answer

we have a winner \o/
I don't take responsibility for other people's mistakes. Maybe I can blame you for not being a mod, not knowing the technical side of the forums and not solving this before it happens. In short, **** off.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:39   #136
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends if the air hostess was inducting you into the 1609m ASL club at the time of the captain's jumping ship.

I'm not sure I could be mad at the airline dying under those circumstances.

Were you JBG? Comforting any of the 'passengers' on the good ship Forums?

Eh?

Filth.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:42   #137
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

correct answer

we have a winner \o/
How the **** can you actually blame me for this? This problem originally occurred before I was part of the team in a different section to anything I'm responsible for. Never mind blaming the air hostess you're blaming the guy in accounts who was hired after the plane crash. **** you.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:44   #138
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I feel compelled to repeat Jonny's previous statement that the current situation was brought about by previous "employees" of Planetarion, not us forums bods.

Everything wrong with Britain today is the fault of John Major.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:46   #139
JonnyBGood
Banned

No dude, this is more like blaming the current german administration for invading Poland in 1939.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:47   #140
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

If John Major screwed something up on his own, didn't realise the implications, didn't tell anyone he was doing it, then forgot about it and left the government, your analogy is accurate.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:49   #141
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I don't take responsibility for other people's mistakes. Maybe I can blame you for not being a mod, not knowing the technical side of the forums and not solving this before it happens. In short, **** off.
Quote:
How the **** can you actually blame me for this? This problem originally occurred before I was part of the team in a different section to anything I'm responsible for. Never mind blaming the air hostess you're blaming the guy in accounts who was hired after the plane crash. **** you.

Like i said, i blame "the airline".
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:51   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Like i said, i blame "the airline".
Like I said, I'm not an airline. (You see you ****ing retard I was responding within your analogy.)
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:53   #143
Dace
so f*cking zen

Yeah, congrats on that Jonny.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:54   #144
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

People should pay more attention to what I'm saying
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:56   #145
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Theres a tendency for successful people to take responsible for everything that happens [...] whether it is actually their fault or not, whereas losers often try to shift as much as possible away from themselves.

(p.s. I don't care about any of this, I'm amused by people getting wound up though)

(p.p.s. I should probably therefore be banned for trolling )
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:57   #146
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

This is certainly headed into Clownshoe Corner territory. Bravo, players, bravo!
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:59   #147
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Quote:
(p.p.s. Dace should probably therefore be banned for trolling )
Fixed.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 14:59   #148
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
If John Major screwed something up on his own, didn't realise the implications, didn't tell anyone he was doing it, then forgot about it and left the government, your analogy is accurate.
I'm pretty sure the government apologises for things that weren't the current administrations fault, I think the point of being a leader is that you're supposed to embody the regime or something.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 15:03   #149
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I'm not immediately aware of any case in government which fits the analogy I used. Although I'm open to corrections of course.
Unread 12 Jun 2006, 15:03   #150
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the government apologises for things that weren't the current administrations fault, I think the point of being a leader is that you're supposed to embody the regime or something.
Yeah. Because that's the model of organisation we should be trying to emulate. Modern western government