User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2013, 23:25   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
% on production page

Could we maybe consider on the production page the % of a fleet in value per ship.
Could go next to the fleet number (the one that updates as you type into production box), so it may read beetles 25%, spiders 18% etc. Could even have a clickable header to switch between total numbers and total % per ship.

Would make building def fleets a lot quicker.
Would help less active players in smaller alliances have better ship composition.
Might even make those greedy three fleeters think twice
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 03:25   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: % on production page

not sure what you're asking here? you want to assign factory production to build certain ships quicker than others in the same class of factory?
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 04:28   #3
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
not sure what you're asking here? you want to assign factory production to build certain ships quicker than others in the same class of factory?
No, I will try and explain better

I just want a column added on production page next to where it shows total of each ship, for instance beetles, that say the percentage of that ship compared to my own race ships totals.

So it may say...

Beetles 30000 30%
Vipers 50000 50%
Black Widows 18000 18%
Mosquitos 2000 2%

I don't want anything to change with regards to the dynamics of the game, simply an extra column that gives fleet ships by percentage.

I would think this could be an easy fix code wise, I would guess the problem would come actually finding the space for this to physically go, which is why I suggested maybe a clickable header that lets you swap between ship totals and ship percentages
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 04:47   #4
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

oh, i see so just a percentage to represent fleet composition.
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 18:31   #5
Forest

yes that exactly
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 19:25   #6
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

meh, if anything it would be more useful with value percentage, instead of ship percentage.

Anyway I feel the ui is messy enough already
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2013, 21:59   #7
Forest

value is what I meant, it HAS to be based on value or it just causes problems