User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 26 Dec 2012, 15:09   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Redesigning the Structure Killer Slot

Think its about time we looked at this area and tried to fix something that is very broken in the game.

Structure Killers!!

I think really each race should have its own special ship in this slot. I dont know the coding demand but the resource ship seemed to be thrown together very quickly a few rounds back...

My idea is:

Ter - Industry Killer (likes factories, res labs and distorters - doesnt attack Refinaries/FC's)

Cat - Research Mapper - Cat is known as the research race so how about it can part complete researches of areas it hasnt yet learnt... for example - 1000 RM's will learn 1000 rp of a new research field it hasnt started yet. So if you have for example HCT V and no covop research it will learn 1000 rp of the first Covop... it always goes for the lowest researched area to stop abuses like getting HCT's/Scans/Cores quickly.

Xan - Satelite Scrambler - Takes out Amps only... cap of 10% of total amps made but will always kill 1 minimum.

Zik - Resource Stealer - basically the same as before, steals resources and is capped like before.

Etd - Repo Carrier - gives an offensive salvage bonus capped at 10% of total losses. Amount RC's to total fleet size gives the percentage of offensive salvage given.

I would also like these ships to be 'on class' and 2 be in the second highest roiding class of each race. So it can never be fi/co class.

Feedback welcome... really is a 5 min idea so may not be workable but nice to discuss
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2012, 15:15   #2
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Re: Redesigning the Structure Killer Slot

Zik and etd would surely get the best deal here, whilst the cat thing could be useful early early game, but would be awful later on :/

Would need some number tweaks, Id like to see it, but with many people wanting to see the game simpler, Ill doubt it will happen.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2012, 15:58   #3
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Redesigning the Structure Killer Slot

As i said.. 5 min idea that sprang in my head whilst making lunch

Probably never implemented but you kind of get the impression now that the PA Team and namely Appocomaster will read through every idea and maybe pull parts of ideas out and develop them
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote