User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:30   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Official InSomnia Anouncement

I know this is a little premature (as current round is still in progress...) but wanna do this now so i can catch the people who go inactive in the round downtime

I would like to formally anounce InSomnias intention to play the upcoming round 23.

This has been in the pipeline for 5 rounds and having promised players it would happen around the autumn time of this year, iam now fulfilling my promise

I would like to invite InSomniacs of the past, and future, back to join me and the command for another 7 weeks or so of heavy drinking and pa playing.

so please feel free to drop by #insomnia and speak to either myself or Jinstarro regarding recruitment back to the ranks. or just feel free to idle #insomnia for our wide ranging discussions

thanks again for your time!

on behalf of the InSomnia command.

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:31   #2
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official InSomnia Anouncement

I have waited for this for a long long time...
You know i'll be there Mekkie

\o/ InSomnia \o/

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:34   #3
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

/me cracks open another beer

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:36   #4
a.k.a. BSE

11111 is on a distinguished road

More beer!

\o/ -=[ Insomnia 4 life! ]=- \o/

50cent pumping out yo speakah, yo!
11111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:38   #5
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

welcome back
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:48   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

now all we need is Omen to come back & we can finish this thing once and for all

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:49   #7
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

wb, bring beers, and gl ins
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 18:51   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
wb, bring beers, and gl ins
You should bring beer too, caus you'll be in InS.
Screw your retiredness & your retardation!

Unread 24 Jul 2007, 19:02   #9
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Official InSomnia Anouncement

Good Luck to my old Home!

and props to VdM who already "retired" *g*

who is HCing btw?

Anti-

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 19:14   #10
|Md
The King of Smilies

|Md is on a distinguished road

Good luck

. : Soaring where Angels fear to fly : .

Proud to have been [Insomnia]
|Md is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 19:19   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Ladbrokes is now taking bet on when Insomnia will resign in round 23.
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 19:21   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Ladbrokes is now taking bet on when Insomnia will resign in round 23.

that joke was overdone in round 17

Unread 24 Jul 2007, 19:30   #13
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

wb and good luck my drunk friends
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 20:34   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
Good Luck to my old Home!

and props to VdM who already "retired" *g*

who is HCing btw?

Anti-
I made a promise to come back to pa full time when InSomnia returned...
Even considering quitting my job for it

Unread 24 Jul 2007, 20:38   #15
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Cool to see you guys back in action.

Good luck!

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 20:39   #16
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I made a promise to come back to pa full time when InSomnia returned...
Even considering quitting my job for it
That secound thing there mate.. it's wrong on so many levels I don't wanna start :/
/me slaps vdm, and you said you quited weed
Unread 24 Jul 2007, 23:13   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On behalf of the alliances that Insomnia players are currently in:

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 08:07   #18
Pelennor
Tortilla de Patatas

Pelennor will become famous soon enoughPelennor will become famous soon enough

good luck Mek, Jinstarro & company
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 08:12   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
now all we need is Omen to come back & we can finish this thing once and for all
Dude, can't we sort this out in WoW?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 09:26   #20
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Good luck Mek and you other Insomniacs

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 10:18   #21
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Dude, can't we sort this out in WoW?
No we can't!

tbh i just want omen to return too caus they were a cool alliance (except for furious omen, that was kinda gay...)

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 10:47   #22
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Keizari is a wow h0 nowadays!
no point begging him to play pa anymore, he needs analfisting and spanking heheh..

Mek is still not revealing the Insomnia HC Team, I feel unloved

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 11:16   #23
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
no point begging him to play pa anymore, he needs analfisting and spanking heheh..

that is a closely guarded secret....on par with Jonas' Blood Alcohol level

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 11:46   #24
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:

All I can say about the insomnia hc team is that i'm not a part of it...
I feel unloved too :'(

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 11:48   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
that is a closely guarded secret....on par with Jonas' Blood Alcohol level
There's a hot rumor running around though. It says I've been invited to join the Insomnia High Command as head politics for a shared position with Forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
No we can't!
Sucks man. Does this mean I need an account next round too to bash Insomnia?
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 11:59   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Sucks man. Does this mean I need an account next round too to bash Insomnia?

you quoted VdM not me

you and forest can run politics and sebos and Md will joint run military

Unread 25 Jul 2007, 12:08   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Damn Keizari caught on misinforming attempt shocker.

I better crawl back to my WoW server immediately once I get home.
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 12:33   #28
Death666
Im Back :)

Death666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these partsDeath666 is infamous around these parts

InS ftw!!!

RD13 - IRON|APA
RD14 - APA
RD15 - InSomnia|Violent Saints HC
RD19 - Subh|ROCK
RD20 - Insurrection|Solo
RD21 - LOST|Subh
RD22 - Subh DC
RD30 - Redemption
Death666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 19:57   #29
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Good lord... not you guys again :P

I just retired last round.. wtf man!!!! mek i so do hate you :P hope you realize :S

Wheres my personal invitation and quota of females? you do realize i need those in adequate amounts to lend mehself to INS :P

Mystic
Cath Extrordinaire
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2007, 23:13   #30
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

wb!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2007, 00:42   #31
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

good luck kidzzzzzz!

o/
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 13:04   #32
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Official InSomnia Anouncement

Mek does this mean I will be sleeping in gutters drunk again ?

InS

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2007, 23:17   #33
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying you're more drunk when Insomnia is housing you?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 14:32   #34
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Does it mean that i have to be the mascot again, and be drunk 24/7?
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 16:11   #35
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

i demand a pnap please mek, the one that elviz had
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 07:22   #36
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome back Ins. best of luck to you
Unread 6 Aug 2007, 14:10   #37
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Good luck to you all <3
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 12:34   #38
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Don't do this to me!!
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 12:37   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
Why aren't you here, drunk with us dude? You suck.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 13:06   #40
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Official InSomnia Anouncement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Are you saying you're more drunk when Insomnia is housing you?
You bet !!

TURBO
Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 13:12   #41
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

If drinking is all you care about start a beer club ffs.
Unread 8 Aug 2007, 13:27   #42
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
If drinking is all you care about start a beer club ffs.
InSomnia is our beer club. we sit around, drink beer (or whatever your preffered tipple is) chat about topics of the day and other crap

and on a night we attack

Unread 8 Aug 2007, 18:25   #43
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and on a night we attack
WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME OF THIS SOONER!!!!!

we could have won r17 if you told me we had to attack but noooooo

Unread 9 Aug 2007, 00:28   #44
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

can u smoke in your beer club ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 06:17   #45
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

still need me ?
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2007, 08:58   #46
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
can u smoke in your beer club ?
yes you can, you can smoke anything you wish

Unread 9 Aug 2007, 18:49   #47
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why aren't you here, drunk with us dude? You suck.
a) I did not get invited
b) You should have my phone number, SMS me nublet :P
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 18:15   #48
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
who is HCing btw?
On that anouncement note, I'l say...
I will not be a part of InSomnia in _any_ way, what so ever. So you can remove me from the list of possible HC's you got in your head
And, VdM, stop bugging me about that!
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 18:32   #49
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
And, VdM, stop bugging me about that!
NEVER!

Unread 17 Aug 2007, 18:42   #50
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

he really means never too :/