User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2006, 23:47   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
News!

No, I don't have any news.

I was wondering if you fancied helping, being men/women of the world and knowledgeable about current affairs!

I told my year 10s i'd be giving them a test on current affairs and the news over the week.

So if any of you read the news and then find an interesting question then please, feel free to post it here and help me!

I'm probably going to do it multiple choice (A/B/C/D), and I told them there'd be a few questions on each of the categories:
* Entertainment
* Sport
* Finance/Business (obviously more on this than the others)
* International
* UK

Cheers guys.

Obviously I could do this all myself, but the internet has a plethora of news articles, and I don't tend to look on news websites, just read the paper/watch the news.
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 23:51   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: News!

Is it ok to bring up the gay Lib Dems?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 23:55   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Is it ok to bring up the gay Lib Dems?
i was about to ask the same thing
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2006, 23:55   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:22   #5
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Complete the following:

GD is...
a) Ridden with lollyroffle abuse
b) The best thing since sliced bread
c) Full of highly respected individual perspectives on the trivialities of modern life
d) My life
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:24   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

When will Sven step down as England manager? (answer after the World Cup)

Who did Arsenal sign making him the most expensive 16 year old in football? Bonus points for how much. (Theo Walcott £12.5m)

How many nominations did the Arctic Monkeys get for the forthcoming NME awards? (6)

Make up the multiple choices for yourself.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 00:45   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Which of these countries had the highest turnout at it's last general election, the UK, the USA, Ireland or Palestine? (answer palestine)
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 01:04   #8
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Which of these countries had the highest turnout at it's last general election, the UK, the USA, Ireland or Palestine? (answer palestine)
I assume you're talking percentages of the population and not individual people

Anyway, it's hardly a shocker. 'Western' countries are generally stable in their political aims. UK, USA & Ireland aim to promote the good of the country through economic growth, promotion of moral values, enhancing the way of life etc, etc non-violently. In Palestine there is still a certain amount promoting the country through violent means which, for some reason, attracts a much greater following.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 01:07   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerker
I assume you're talking percentages of the population and not individual people
I hardly think I needed to say that.

Quote:
Anyway, it's hardly a shocker.
It might well be shocking to a group of 15 year olds in tk's business studies class which is the point.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 01:11   #10
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
It might well be shocking to a group of 15 year olds in tk's business studies class which is the point.
I swear he teaches ICT.... or was it both?
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 01:13   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my girlfriend had a "current affairs" exam recently (journalism degree) and one of the questions was "Who is Vladimir Romanov and what does he have to do with a convicted paedophile" which is quite difficult really...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 01:26   #12
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

Quote:
I hardly think I needed to say that.
Maybe there's some 15 year olds reading

Quote:
It might well be shocking to a group of 15 year olds...
Oh
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 02:39   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
my girlfriend had a "current affairs" exam recently (journalism degree) and one of the questions was "Who is Vladimir Romanov and what does he have to do with a convicted paedophile" which is quite difficult really...

Not really.

(Without googling so my answer might not be 100%) He's the Ukrainian (?) owner of Hearts who hired Rix (former coach at Chelsea) on a contract till the end of the football season as manager of Hearts (after Burley got ****ed off with Romanov for ****ing up his team and quit) who got into a bath with a 15 year old girl then did the naughty naughty with her and got convicted for it.

Or sommit.
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 02:52   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW Tom i suggest having a 3 bonus question section relating to Quizmania.

QUESTION 1

What is Debbie's catchphrase?

a.) "Believe in your answer" (CORRECT)
b.) "You've got to be in it to win it"
c.) "The answer's on the screen"

QUESTION 2

WHAT IS DEBBIE'S SELF CONFESSED UNIQUE QUALITY?

a.) "A strong constitution"
b.) "A perfect smile"
c.) "You don't see her coming" (CORRECT)

QUESTION 3

Debbie studied at Newcastle University but in which subject was her degree

a.) "English Literature"
b.) "Domestic Science"
c.) "History" (CORRECT)
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 05:08   #15
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I suppose for sport you can have who won the snooker masters or something involving who some certain premiership teams signed over the transfer window so far. Maybe who played each other in the league cup final. Or there is the 6 nations coming up so perhaps ask who is playing each other on the opening weekend.

As for business there is:

Which British company recently accepted a takeover bid from a singapore firm (p&o)
Which company shut its pension scheme even to already registered employees (rentokill)
Which major british company has publically started preperations for 50% of its staff being taken ill by birdflu (HSBC)
Something to do with the UK interest rate and if it was riased/lowered/stayed the same at the last BofE meeting
Something to do with which market grew quickest (internet, high street etc...)
Which supermarket had the best performing shares in 2005 (sainsbury)
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 09:45   #16
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Not really.

(Without googling so my answer might not be 100%) He's the Ukrainian (?) owner of Hearts who hired Rix (former coach at Chelsea) on a contract till the end of the football season as manager of Hearts (after Burley got ****ed off with Romanov for ****ing up his team and quit) who got into a bath with a 15 year old girl then did the naughty naughty with her and got convicted for it.

Or sommit.
Yeh I got it too. But for english girls who aren't interested in football it's quite difficult.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:00   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how many seats did hamas win in the palestinian elections (76)
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 11:37   #18
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

you could nick a few from here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4652186.stm
________
VAPORIZERS FOR CHEAP

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:08.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 12:01   #19
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Who did Arsenal sign making him the most expensive 16 year old in football? Bonus points for how much. (Theo Walcott £12.5m)
I would avoid this question, its actually 5 million initially, and the rest depends on performances, international appearences, goals etc....

For more questions....

What is the name of the pop group Pete Burns was originally in? (Correct answer - Dead or Alive)

What football competition will Wigan Athletic play in next year, and why? (Correct answer - Euro Cup, because they got into the league cup final)

What mammal was found in the river Thames and caused a rescue attempt? (Correct answer - A whale)

Who is the gay Liberal Democrat running for party leader? (Correct answer - Ive forgotten)
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 23:41   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
I would avoid this question, its actually 5 million initially, and the rest depends on performances, international appearences, goals etc....
Ok, a deal worth up to £12.5m.... theoretically still making him the most expensive 16 year old.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 13:05   #21
Ste
Bored

Quote:
What football competition will Wigan Athletic play in next year, and why? (Correct answer - Euro Cup, because they got into the league cup final)
You lose...

Unread 28 Jan 2006, 14:32   #22
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Ok, a deal worth up to £12.5m.... theoretically still making him the most expensive 16 year old.
Yeh, same thing really Just thought id bring up being an Arsenal fan and all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You lose...
Care to explain why lol?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 15:19   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

Because Utd getting into the champion's league is not guaranteed yet.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 15:36   #24
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

How many Arab's does it take to stab a lawyer?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 19:37   #25
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Care to explain why lol?
1. In previous years the league cup hasn't given a european place to the runner-up if the winner has qualified in other competitions.
2. It's the UEFA cup not the Euro cup
3. Man Utd aren't guaranteed a top 6 finish yet
4. The answer to that question could be "FA Cup" or "League cup" or "Premier League"

Unread 30 Jan 2006, 12:36   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated
Unread 30 Jan 2006, 23:38   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

and it better have had Quizmania questions in it
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:06   #28
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Damn you Dace! I wasted £3 and an hours sleep on that show the other week, and it's all because of you!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 00:20   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Damn you Dace! I wasted £3 and an hours sleep on that show the other week, and it's all because of you!

time/money well spent
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 02:06   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nantoz could join Hamas' PR machine

"It's cooler to pretend you are an arab than admit you are Norwegian"