User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 01:00   #1
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Right. Revenge for a broken ankle, eh?

So. There I was, minding my own business.

When my girlfriend VICIOUSLY and COMPLETELY WITHOUT PROVOCATION* decides to push me over and break my ankle at the start of the night's drinking. Well, ok. Midway through the night's drinking.

...Ok. At about half ten, when I'd been at it steadily since about midday.

Yes, yes, ok, I was twatted. Anyway.

Punishment? Demand sympathy? Suggestions?

Amuse me. I've got six weeks to sit here.

*Ok, I jumped towards her in a possibly silly way. Ok. It was very silly. Anyway.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 01:02   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Right. Revenge for a broken ankle, eh?

Kill her and eat her.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 01:13   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
Re: Right. Revenge for a broken ankle, eh?

with jam

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 01:27   #4
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

do that annoying tv sitcom thing, where when someone gets injured they ring a bell a lot and someone has to come a running to fetch them whatever tehy want.................................
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 02:15   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Spend six weeks taking an open university course in Writing.

Then come back and wittily write a post.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 03:16   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Kill her and eat her.
Sugar and spice and all things nice, i guess.

Damn, thats made me hungry. Wheres aryn?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 05:21   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

you *&^ wank a lot to queer as folk, which my friend did when he was 15, then a queer gayhomofag **** got a hardon watching it at 18, i don't know this, i told it by friend who's nice gay not queer gayhmomofag ****

*&^could

Last edited by KaneED; 11 Feb 2004 at 05:51.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 05:36   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
you could wank a lot to queer as folk, which my friend did when he was 15, then a queer gayhomofag couldcouldcouldcould got a hardon watching it at 18, i don't know this, i told it by friend who's nice gay not queer gayhmomofag couldcouldcouldcould
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 10:58   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Right. Revenge for a broken ankle, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Wheres aryn?
The Northern Wastelands.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 11:03   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

which reminds me, talking about alcohol, MM, what you doing on the 20th as apparently i am going to cuba cuba that night? (its a friday)
(this applys to skiddy and anyone else who can get there as well)
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 11:34   #11
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

When the first plaster cast is removed, throw it at her and then make her eat it. I'm sure by now it'd probably make quite a pleasant meal. Candle lit dinner. Ha. She couldn't refuse.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 11:54   #12
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Hire hit men to sort her out.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 11:55   #13
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Sue!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 12:02   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy a bell and every time you need something ring it until she gets you what you want.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 12:53   #15
Freedom
Howling Rain

Freedom will become famous soon enoughFreedom will become famous soon enough

I think you should get her to cater for all your needs (with a bell ofc) - whatever your needs tend to be (can anyone say foor fetish?).
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 14:54   #16
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

this last week i too suffered at the hands of my gf, a broken foot to be exact 3 metatassles(spelling???) out of 5 broke
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:08   #17
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Bloody women.

Yeah, looks like the bell and slavery idea's winning. I'll suggest it to her.

Be back soon, with another broken ankle.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:10   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Sugar and spice and all things nice, i guess.

Damn, thats made me hungry. Wheres aryn?
don't bite off more than you can chew :P
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:13   #19
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

She said she liked the eating idea more.

I'm confused. Who'd want to be eaten?

/innocence.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:18   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I've heard of a few Germans that would like to be eaten
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 15:30   #21
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Oh, yeah. Them too.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:00   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm in favour of making him learn how to write more humourously.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 22:39   #23
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

I'd write more humourously.

If I could really give a flying sideways **** about the impact my writing would have on an online community. Especially an online community where the standard response is lol, yay, fag, or 'kill her and eat her'.

Besides. Since when does a writing course teach you to write more humourously? Or in a wittier manner? I thought they just told you to write in a way more suited to yourself. Which, in my case, would involve me saying "****ing ****ing bint" more often.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 14:37   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

**** her in the ass until she bleeds
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:02   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctu
I'd write more humourously.

If I could really give a flying sideways **** about the impact my writing would have on an online community. Especially an online community where the standard response is lol, yay, fag, or 'kill her and eat her'.

Besides. Since when does a writing course teach you to write more humourously? Or in a wittier manner? I thought they just told you to write in a way more suited to yourself. Which, in my case, would involve me saying "****ing ****ing bint" more often.
Dammit Noctu. 3 ****ing years and youre still feeding the trolls!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:07   #26
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
You know I'm getting a fishing show on some sports network next fall?

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:08   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair to noctu... sunday did say he should write more wittily TWICE

second time in a less blatant way, in a cunning ploy for us not to notice it was him and think the writing thing had support

next time use a gimmick!
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:13   #28
Evergreen
the merciless

No, that's a ticket to bansville for me.

I've only ever made one good gimmick and I oversaturated the boards with him too soon.

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:31   #29
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt beat the shit out of the Austrian Alps when it put me in a wheelchair for 2 1/2 Years, I just bled on it a little
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:36   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
second time in a less blatant way, in a cunning ploy for us not to notice it was him and think the writing thing had support
sadly this worked on me
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:50   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
I didnt beat the shit out of the Austrian Alps when it put me in a wheelchair for 2 1/2 Years, I just bled on it a little
how did you do it? skiing?
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:11   #32
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
how did you do it? skiing?
Fornicating against a T-Bar while it was in operation. When he was done he went to roll over.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 15:14   #33
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
It's what I do. <3