User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:11   #1
Frizz

Frizz is an unknown quantity at this point
My Day

I dont post i lot but i am going to tell u about my day as i am a bit pissed off. and i dont have anything to hit..... sadly :P

will the day started out good, my girlfrind phones me up and we plan to go out to cardiff....

so i get up and get readly.....

it starts off a good day i ant seen her in like a week so it was nice :P

we go to newport and part the car in a muit carpark thing. and off we go on the tran...

we spend the next few hours looking around cardiff and it all the kinky unware i am going to buy here for V-day :P

after a a look more working around its time to go home.....

we talk about maybe going out after to end the nice day... we get off the tran and walk back to the car..

all it ok till she opens the boot and found here stuff was there but moved..... odd we were thinking, but nm we then go to the car to find its not locked and some dam towny have opend the door pulled out the radio and reped off the stering coluem to try and hotwire the car....... luck for us someone much have come alone as they had left the radio before total taking it out and all the stuff was there...... only this little toy was taken out, which in beening pissed off she picked up and sent it flying across the room..

now we try the car and it will not start they had pulled out all the wires, lucky shes a member of the RAC and we call them......

more problems the RAC man dont live in newport and has no idea where he has to go so we end up siting there 2 hours for him to come.... all the time not feeling good as the car had been attacked... also the fack we are still in this dark carpark with some odd looking ppl around we then aimed our selfs with a small crobar to kill any attacks..........

likey the the RAC man ficked it and we want on your way...........

so the pioint of this story is:
Dont leave your car in a carpark on sundays....
Dont leave your car in a carpark thast says it has CCTV but dont have realy
Dont go out without a gun :P or some type of knive.
and never think u are having a good day as it will allwasy come back.

p.s. never move to newport south wales..........
[04:53] <@saiyan> ffs just int some roids now u might be big enuff next tick
[04:53] <@Inubis> i know hold on you obsesive control freak i am not your bitch

<@VermiciousKnid> great, inubis thinks hes a god again

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Welcome, Frizz. You last visited: 1 Jan 1970 at 00:00
Frizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:14   #2
PeacEz

/me hugs better
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:15   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Day

Quote:
Originally posted by Frizz
Dont go out without a gun :P or some type of knive.
My knowledge of firearms is a bit limited, but I'm not sure carrying a gun would have helped you defend your car if you were a good 20 mins away with no knowledge someone was breaking into it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:16   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It serves you right for living in Wales
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:16   #5
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
or never move to sheepland at all?

the morale is, brits are stealing wankers

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:16   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The point of the story is don't get a girlfriend.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:23   #7
Frizz

Re: Re: My Day

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
My knowledge of firearms is a bit limited, but I'm not sure carrying a gun would have helped you defend your car if you were a good 20 mins away with no knowledge someone was breaking into it.
lol good point but it would of made me feel better waiting for the RAC man...... its not a nice place.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It serves you right for living in Wales
[/b]
i am two poor to live anywhere eles :P

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy

[/b]
oi dont talk about the sheep :P

and yes i think briten is geting realy bad atm..

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
[/b]
lol maybe but some of the time they can be more fun them PA :P

[02:49] <+Granville> im cliff richard, im boring im dull everyone hates me but i aint ever going away so get used to me

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:23   #8
PeacEz

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy

Im a Brit!!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:24   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The point of this story is that if you're looking for expertise, you're better off in Liverpool.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:24   #10
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
point is... dont be born here on earth if you want an easy life :-)

We get challenged every day so live with it and deal with it.

cbk

have a nice day m8
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:26   #11
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
sometimes i would agree, sometimes i wouldnt

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 21:27   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Drink yourself into a stupor, trust me it'll help you forget.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:05   #13
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
The point of the story is learn some proper spelling and grammer.

I'm not usually one to be pedantic but that was god awful.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:45   #14
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Recon

I wasn't going to mention it as he's had a bad day, but yeah...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 22:53   #15
Frizz

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon

lol thxs m8..... i am Dyslexic and will be all my life, and i am very unlikey to ever be able to spell so thxs for making me think of more bad things

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 23:56   #16
Grind
aka Inubis

Grind is an unknown quantity at this point
f

if i was in europe i would yank my own radio out.

the **** music you guys listen too . . .

:/

/me comforts frizzeh

/me smiles with pride at frizzes updated sig \o/
Round 2 - 55:22:15 [Reborn]
Round 3 - 55:22:15 (yes again) and 8:11:23 (yup i had two accounts. sue me)
Round 4 - 244:24:? [virus] [ft]
Round 5 - 28:22:? [nfu] [virus]
Round 6 - 13:11:13 [wrath] [silver] .:: W00T 33:9 FOREVER \O/ ::.
Round 7 - 14:11:7 [FLTV] [Heresy]
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Round 9 - 41:6:10 - bashed to ***** by te ;-)
Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 00:16   #17
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
whinge whinge whinge.........