User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:48   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sunderland. Three Own Goals. Space of Ten Minutes

This surely has to go down as the most amusing defensive performance of all time. I reckon michael proctor will be going for his hatrick.

1533: Sunderland 0-3 Charlton
Michael Proctor scores an own goal at the Stadium of Light. Incredibly, two of Charlton's strikes have been own goals and the other could yet be debited to Tore Andre Flo.

1529: Sunderland 0-2 Charlton
Chris Powell's shot is saved by Thomas Sorensen but Michael Proctor puts the rebound into his own net.

1525: Sunderland 0-1 Charlton
Charlton take the lead - Mark Fish is claiming it but there are suspicions of an own goal from Tore Andre Flo.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:49   #2
Asper

ROFL
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:50   #3
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
'old'. I saw that at least 15 minutes ago.

Means I'm getting up early tomorrow for the Premiership though.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:50   #4
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
[15:45] (Recon): are sunderland naturally ****e or have they practised to be that ****e?

yep

Thread gets 2 thumbs up
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:58   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone explain them where the ball is supposed to go
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:16   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Sunderland fans had better get their maps of Grimbsy and Norwich out in time for next year.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 19:54   #7
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
ROFL
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 00:00   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
should have gone down last season.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 00:18   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I've won £20 by betting that my own team would lose. I should feel ashamed for betting against the own team. hopfully i wont get a beating when i collect *8-)
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 12:59   #10
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
sunderland ain't down yet, plus if any of u noitced Michael Proctor had the balls to come out and be interviewed on national TV. Second half the sunderland supporters were top class, were still fighting

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:26   #11
Gitchin

Gitchin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats good Reidy, you will need those supporters when you are fighting for promotion next season.

COME ON NEWCASTEL!!!!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:30   #12
Kev

OMG.

It was one (well 3) of them moments that u had to be their for. Unfortunately i was :.

Anyway fans were awesome. We had mexican waves (even the charlton fans joined in!) olay football and a very very very loud chant of "sunderland till i die".

/me gets the atlas out and finds grimsby.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:50   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Reidy
sunderland ain't down yet, plus if any of u noitced Michael Proctor had the balls to come out and be interviewed on national TV. Second half the sunderland supporters were top class, were still fighting
Most the fans left at half time.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:09   #14
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
they tried to before but they were locked in lol
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:07   #15
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
the sunderland supporters didn't leave.

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:23   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
the sunderland supporters didn't leave.
they showed sunderland fans on the premiership leaving after the third goal.

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:30   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
They showed 3 fans walking to an exit with half time coming up, they could have been going to the toilet, for a burger, for a pint etc etc.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:35   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
They showed 3 fans walking to an exit with half time coming up, they could have been going to the toilet, for a burger, for a pint etc etc.
/me holds his hands up

I did see this and wondered, but i presumed even though the premiership tries to "tell a story" with every game they wouldnt lie and mislead so drastically.

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:41   #19
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
BBC > ITV

Bring back Match of the Day!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:44   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

heh, yeah, now that des "useless" lynam is on itv, bring it back.

To fund it, dont ever show cricket athletics or rugby again.

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 02:18   #21
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
nah kiosks are closed while the games on (i worked in one of those **** holed for a while, my advice to anyone wanting to eat at half time is dont)
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 08:08   #22
Dreadnought!

Sunderland > *
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 09:50   #23
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
nah kiosks are closed while the games on (i worked in one of those **** holed for a while, my advice to anyone wanting to eat at half time is dont)
They are open all the way through the first half at Blackburn .
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:02   #24
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
They are open all the way through the first half at Blackburn .
we are one of the worst clubs when it comes to football hooligans (can you blame the fans?) I guess they dont want to give us to much beer.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:50   #25
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
its true some people did leave the ground but as i said, the supporters didn't leave, second half we played well, well enough for us to draw a degree of hope for the remainder of the season, sunderlnad ain't down yet, hopefully we'll do a job on blackburn in the cup (good luck JC) and then kick on to avoid the drop. I have faith as Claudio Reyna is likely to be back before the end of the season and Arca, McCann, Reyna and Piper is a good midfeild.
Phillips is scoring goals again too and Flo is ok so there is no reason why we shouldn't go down the only real weakness is Bellion, Man Utd are a bunch of c*nts headf*cking him the way they have

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:52   #26
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
Sunderland > *
Clearly
They scored more than Charlton
!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:47   #27
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
(good luck JC)
Thanks, i fear we will need all the luck we can find the way we have been playing lately.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:26   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i still have not seen my friend whos a sunderland supporter to mock her

must mock!!!

must mock!!!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote