User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:47   #1
Santa Claus

Hooooo Hooooo Hooooooo

Merry Christmas! Remember to leave out a glass of whiskey for me, because if you don't I'll stick a piece of coal up where the sun don't shine you stingy bastards. Also leave out a few mince pies for me and my elves and a couple of carrots for Rudolph and the other reindeer who I can't be arsed to remember the names of. And turn off your ****ing fires, inconsiderate sods. And if you don't have a fire then I'm not paying for fiing the windows, you should ahve thought about that.

:santa_wav

Merry Christmas once again, I hate you all.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:50   #2
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
what kind of whiskey?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:52   #3
Santa Claus

Bells, it's all in the blend.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:52   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Effortless christmas gimmick i see
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:54   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I was 'The Grinch' last night, super movie it is.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:54   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
hey big boy, come fill my stocking
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:56   #7
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
hey big boy, come fill my stocking
Cheatin on me again WILL YOU

<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:57   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Hooooo Hooooo Hooooooo

Quote:
Originally posted by Santa Claus
Merry Christmas! Remember to leave out a glass of whiskey for me, because if you don't I'll stick a piece of coal up where the sun don't shine you stingy bastards. Also leave out a few mince pies for me and my elves and a couple of carrots for Rudolph and the other reindeer who I can't be arsed to remember the names of. And turn off your ****ing fires, inconsiderate sods. And if you don't have a fire then I'm not paying for fiing the windows, you should ahve thought about that.

:santa_wav

Merry Christmas once again, I hate you all.
mum said you didn't give out inflatable women.

but i was really good this year. i even didn't insult my brother yesterday even though he is stupid as ****.

so which one of us is right?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 20:59   #9
Santa Claus

me
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:00   #10
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
you buy your food cheap from Asda

that's shocking.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:04   #11
Santa Claus

**** off you soft southern poof
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 21:54   #12
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
hi bloomers
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 22:06   #13
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Bells, it's all in the blend.
what about the sheer "im sitting in the middle of the scottish highlands with a green sofa" pleasure of glenmoragie?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:09   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Hooooo Hooooo Hooooooo

Quote:
And turn off your ****ing fires, inconsiderate sods.
Someone's never lived in the country I see.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 01:22   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
what about the sheer "im sitting in the middle of the scottish highlands with a green sofa" pleasure of glenmoragie?
12 yr Bushmills rocks your world.

Not that it seems overly easy to get outside of Northern Ireland.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 02:32   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
On the 19th day of Christmas my forum gave to me
8 brand new smilies
7 random changes
6 Jolt mods banning
5 threads on garbage
some 4-letter words still censored
3 spammers spamming
2 new creators
and 1 TWATTY GIMMICK ACCOUNT
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 03:54   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
On the 19th day of Christmas my forum gave to me
8 brand new smilies
7 random changes
6 Jolt mods banning
5 threads on garbage
some 4-letter words still censored
3 spammers spamming
2 new creators
and 1 TWATTY GIMMICK ACCOUNT
Thank you for sending me to bed with a smile
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:08   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Thank you for sending me to bed with a smile
just dont make me write any sequels, that one took longer than i thought : )
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 18:13   #19
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
what does santa think about when a 12 year old child sits on his lap, squirming in anticipation of their present?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:45   #20
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
what does santa think about when a 12 year old child sits on his lap, squirming in anticipation of their present?
thats pretty ****ing sick

:xmas:
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:49   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Santa and Mickey Mouse are the world's biggest paedophiles.

Santa is a fat old man, with a big white beard that dresses up in a big red suit, and offers gifts to children, while they sit on his penis.

Mickey Mouse is a big mouse that owns sweet shops for luring children (Disney land) and big black vans with his logo on the van (Disney Channel). He also enjoys hugging children while he gets his photo taken with him. And have you seen the size of those hands? Christ, easy for feeling up kids, I bet.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:53   #22
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Santa and Mickey Mouse are the world's biggest paedophiles.

Santa is a fat old man, with a big white beard that dresses up in a big red suit, and offers gifts to children, while they sit on his penis.

Mickey Mouse is a big mouse that owns sweet shops for luring children (Disney land) and big black vans with his logo on the van (Disney Channel). He also enjoys hugging children while he gets his photo taken with him. And have you seen the size of those hands? Christ, easy for feeling up kids, I bet.
unresolved issues?
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:56   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I work at Disney land, and dress up as Mickey mouse. But don't worry, I won't be shagging anybody's children. I'm coming home to work at my local garden centre, in Santa's grotto.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2002, 21:58   #24
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I work at Disney land, and dress up as Mickey mouse. But don't worry, I won't be shagging anybody's children. I'm coming home to work at my local garden centre, in Santa's grotto.
I feel really sorry for you.
'yes' would ahve been a shorter answer, though =\