User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:35   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey guys

I was wondering who registered "Nodrog" on those Jolt forums? Whats the deal with that huh?

:/
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:36   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Seriously?

That's both funny and... not.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:37   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Seriously?

That's both funny and... not.
yeah, its pretty wacky huh
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:38   #4
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
What has 'it' done so far?

I can't be bothered going to the site myself...
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:38   #5
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I saw that last week. I've no idea who did it.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:38   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
twas spinner, he hated you for all the scream fests you two had, now in some weird spinner way he wants to be you. innit.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:38   #7
Nodrog

Quote:
What has 'it' done so far?

I can't be bothered going to the site myself...
Nothing, and it was registered about a week ago. 3 posts and thats it.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:39   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Nothing, and it was registered about a week ago. 3 posts and thats it.
Bizarre. innit.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:40   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I think "it" has been bann0red by now, as "it" had a go at B$.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:40   #10
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I think "it" has been bann0red by now, as "it" had a go at B$.
oh
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:42   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
"it" had a go at B$.

A very festive 'HO HO HO' to "it". innit.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:43   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I take it 'it' has been having fun in F&CB? I'm on my way there now.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:48   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

omfg roxor!!!!

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

'ho ho ho'
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:48   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I take it 'it' has been having fun in F&CB? I'm on my way there now.
I think you'll find it's closed to all new business.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:50   #15
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: omfg roxor!!!!

Quote:
:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

'ho ho ho'

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:52   #16
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I think you'll find it's closed to all new business.
I noticed.

'comedy gold'

Seeing authority figures have temper tantrums is always amusing.
Unread 17 Dec 2002, 20:54   #17
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
:xmas:

PS. hi.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote