User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:17   #1
Dace

Other than masturbation

What would drive God to killing Kittens?
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:18   #2
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
foreskins.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:18   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
DM closing my AMUSINGLY TITLED THREAD

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:19   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Other than masturbation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
the annoying ones

who scream

at night

or early morning

Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:20   #5
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
foreskins.

But God "invented" foreskins.

As such this is not a plausible answer because something that God created can't be evil.

"zero score"
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:22   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello.jpg or pain.jpg
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:23   #7
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
DM closing my AMUSINGLY TITLED THREAD

I feel that the "ultimate truth" at the centre of your suggestion is:

"The act of a person stopping happines for no reason"

Do you agree Deffeh?
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:23   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
foreskins.
fat ones perhaps..

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:30   #9
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Every time you re-subscribe to AOL Mr Rankin?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:31   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I feel that the "ultimate truth" at the centre of your suggestion is:

"The act of a person stopping happines for no reason"

Do you agree Deffeh?
yes

but my thread was amusing

i shall post it again at an unspecified time! (tommorow)

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:34   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Which bit of it was?

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:35   #12
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Every time you re-subscribe to AOL Mr Rankin?

"I don't own a computer."
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 00:36   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Which bit of it was?
the title. **** all else, yes, but thats not the point.

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:23   #14
Šiscorporation

Quote:

As such this is not a plausible answer because something that God created can't be evil.

"zero score"
But God ordered them removed from the Jews.
Jews = chosen people
Foreskin removal = preference of God

so, Mirai =WIN
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:28   #15
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone ever posting that overused "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" image macro
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:34   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
Jews = chosen people

so, Mirai =WIN

You should read "Survivor" (by Chuck Palahniuk).

"You and your friend."

It explains some things about religion.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:35   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Google tells me that:

Your website’s so ugly, every time you update it, God kills a kitten
Every time you steal software God kills a kitten
time you open an unsolicited new browser window god kills a kitten
Ummm, every time you, uh, play Yahtzee, God kills a kitten
Morrowind: More time killed
... Or a ninja named Bob. Every time you name a character like that, God kills a kitten.
Every time you read my diary, God kills a kitten
Every time you steal my code, God kills a kitten
Every time you make a box on Mefi, Matt kills a kitten.
Every time somebody gets a free comic on Free Comic Book Day without doing something
Every time you light up, God kills a kitten.to tell other people about it, God kills a kitten

Looks like kittens are fked from where I'm standing........

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:36   #18
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
tubgirl.jpg
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:37   #19
Dace

Quote:

"Where [your] standing" being "on a heap of dead kittens" yeah?!
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:39   #20
Šiscorporation

Quote:
You should read "Survivor" (by Chuck Palahniuk).

"You and your friend."

It explains some things about religion.
Shush. I know more about religion then I let on

but seeing as way past midnight and I get a wonderful 5 hrs of sleep every night, my brain shuts down after a while

unfortunately, it shut down whilst I was conceiving that attempt at a humerous post.

=\

sry, Daceh.
Mirai = still WIN tho, just cuz he had a cyst and all..
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:40   #21
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
"Where [your] standing" being "on a heap of dead kittens" yeah?!
You're implying I'm God?

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:42   #22
Dace

Quote:
You're implying I'm God?

No, i'm "implying" that you can tell that Kittens aren't having a very good time of it because due to your current location you can see alot of dead kittens.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:47   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

What I can see is that God is gonna have a pretty fking hard time finding enough kittens to kill considering what us down here are willing to let God kill them for..........

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:49   #24
Dace

Quote:
What I can see is that God is gonna have a pretty fking hard time finding enough kittens to kill considering what us down here are willing to let God kill them for..........

I actually thought about this when i started the thread.

You see i always wondered why people bred cats.

Now i think i "know".
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 01:52   #25
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

But surely God has his own supply, doesn't he?

Either that or he's making a fortune supplying Chinese and Korean restaurants with 'beef' and 'chicken'

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:00   #26
Dace

Quote:
But surely God has his own supply, doesn't he?

I think God only had an initial supply which he thought should last him.

Due to humans breeding and then getting really evil i think God realised that he needed a bigger supply so to avert a major catastrophe* he had the option of either:

- Not being such a hard ass and killing Kittens for **** all reason

or

- Getting more Kittens into circulation in the world

Now thesedays God can't interact with the world directly (which means he couldn't make the Kittens himself).

In addition to this and due to the current situation i deduce that God spoke to some crazy people in their head and told them to make some more Kittens.

Those people who tried to do what God wanted using paper mache and their inherent artistic flair went to Hell when they died.

Those people who bred cats got into the fast lane heading for Heaven when they died.

As such people learned through this trial and error method.

*i am currently laughing at my own "funny"
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:08   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Frankly, I'm feline more than a little dubious about your theory.

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:13   #28
Dace

Quote:
Frankly, I'm feline more than a little dubious about your theory.

Personally i think it gives paws fur thought.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:15   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

True, but I reckon you're a whisker away from a tall tail

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:24   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
What a terrible catalogue of puns you pussies come out with.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:25   #31
Dace

Quote:

I reckon you're only saying that claws you know i'm right but can't bring yourself to say so.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:27   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Wait until I get my claws into it and it'll get even worse

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 02:29   #33
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

DOUBLE PUN !!!!!!!!!!

I'm hungry, time for a KitKat

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 03:06   #34
Drengar

Quote:

"zero score"
well didnt god invent kittens too then
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 08:43   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLES !!!!!!!!!!1111111

Unread 6 Dec 2002, 10:24   #36
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ŠiSCoRPoRaTioN
Jews = chosen people

so, Mirai =WIN
Not being racist, but by being chosen what EXACTLY did the jews gain? quite a few dead friends...slavery...and er...a guy in a shakespeare play ages ago losing all his wealth cos he tried to kill a matey.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 10:27   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Google tells me that:

Your website’s so ugly, every time you update it, God kills a kitten
Every time you steal software God kills a kitten
time you open an unsolicited new browser window god kills a kitten
Ummm, every time you, uh, play Yahtzee, God kills a kitten
Morrowind: More time killed
... Or a ninja named Bob. Every time you name a character like that, God kills a kitten.
Every time you read my diary, God kills a kitten
Every time you steal my code, God kills a kitten
Every time you make a box on Mefi, Matt kills a kitten.
Every time somebody gets a free comic on Free Comic Book Day without doing something
Every time you light up, God kills a kitten.to tell other people about it, God kills a kitten

I got a free comic then yup, kitten killer extrodinaire, thats meh!
Unread 8 Dec 2002, 23:21   #38
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Christians
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote