User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:15   #1

this is the line

my sister asked if one of her undies was lying arround in my room .. after i was a week in greece and she had company of a certain person

this is the line i tell you

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:17   #2
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:21   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LOL WERE THEY UNDER YOUR PILLOW ALL ALONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:28   #4
Ghosteh

Do you have any other reason to post this besides revealing your incestuous nature??

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghosteh
Do you have any other reason to post this besides revealing your incestuous nature??
read the post, slut

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:33   #6
Queen

aint i funny

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:38   #7
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Theamion!

read the post, slut

We all know you took THOSE pictures

You are the incest slutt0r!!!

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:38   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
It's hard to accept your little sister is having sexual relations :/

(no jealousy jokes thanks)
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:39   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l

!!

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:46   #10
Queen

Quote:

!!

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:47   #11
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
just be thankful it wasnt your prossie mum that said it!...../me runs off crying

- Q
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 13:29   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
come on this is Game we're talking about

she prolly just fell asleep half way through him explaining why the stats on the apod in round 3 were all wrong
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 13:30   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Amusing

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 13:34   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
come on this is Game we're talking about

she prolly just fell asleep half way through him explaining why the stats on the apod in round 3 were all wrong
heh

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 13:57   #15
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

heh
dont worry, hes probablyh talking about the roid cap ratio

which was ok before it was changed
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 14:07   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GAME AND QUEEN SITTING IN A TREE

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

FIRST COMES LOVE
THEN COMES HARDCORE LOVIN IN THEAMIONS ROOM
THEN COMES THEAMION WITH A BAT

(Awww)
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 14:16   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

FIRST COMES LOVE

(Awww)
pfft, like theamion is going to book a flight with KLM to birmingham and then go to the coach station and catch a coach to game's house over the SIMPLE thing of him probably having sex with his sister IN HIS ROOM

on HIS blanket

....like thats going to happen

(if so can i tape it and put it on DivX?)
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 14:21   #18
Queen

Quote:

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

FIRST COMES LOVE

(Awww)

awww indeed

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 14:30   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

it is a constant source of worry to me that you have no qualms over making love in the same area of space which your own flesh and blood lies in most nights.

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 17:28   #20
Game

Hmmmmmmm

Why is it MY fault? ((((

Im the innocent one i tell ya

Hi laurien

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 18:55   #21
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Game
Hmmmmmmm

Why is it MY fault? ((((

Im the innocent one i tell ya

Hi laurien
*cough*

now...seriously...who do you think people would believe

a cute little girl with blonde piggytails and big blue eyes

or

a male

(hi hun)

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 18:55   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen

*cough*

now...seriously...who do you think people would believe

a cute little girl with blonde piggytails and big blue eyes

or

a male from stoke

(hi hun)
edited that for you
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 19:01   #23
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

edited that for you

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 21:09   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

pfft, like theamion is going to book a flight with KLM to birmingham and then go to the coach station and catch a coach to game's house over the SIMPLE thing of him probably having sex with his sister IN HIS ROOM

on HIS blanket

....like thats going to happen

(if so can i tape it and put it on DivX?)
Der Wintlemeister will attend new years eve here

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 21:45   #25
Dace

You are breaking my heart Laurien.

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 22:02   #26
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:

Der Wintlemeister will attend new years eve here
ask TMG to reccomend you a gun
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 22:06   #27
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just think Hans....

everytime you get into your bed at night you now know old Kevin has rolled around naked in it with your little sister.

NAKED. FEELING HER UP AND DOING VERY NAUGHTY THINGS...

MAYBE HES EVEN LEFT HIS OWN PERSONAL 'SIGNATURE' TO MARK HIS TERRITORY. BIT LIKE DOGS AND CATS DO....

wonder if youll sleep tonight.....
heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 22:09   #28
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Just think Hans....

everytime you get into your bed at night you now know old Kevin has rolled around naked in it with your little sister.

NAKED. FEELING HER UP AND DOING VERY NAUGHTY THINGS...

MAYBE HES EVEN LEFT HIS OWN PERSONAL 'SIGNATURE' TO MARK HIS TERRITORY. BIT LIKE DOGS AND CATS DO....

wonder if youll sleep tonight.....
heh
we are really pushing him to murder arent we...
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 22:52   #29
Queen

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

we are really pushing him to murder arent we...

be careful, hans is a very sensitive boy

(btw i found my undies hans)

Unread 9 Nov 2002, 23:01   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:

be careful, hans is a very sensitive boy

(btw i found my undies hans)
keep them safe and unwashed

in new years they will need some DNA for the investigation
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 00:38   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

when you undress.. think, in the exact same spot KEVIN WINTLE was proceding to de-brief your little sister... all over your bed.. your pillows..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 01:22   #32
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
best thread ever

#phnx
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 01:23   #33
Vince McMahon

my girflefirend wlooks ljust like queen and itr s like um ****ing her every night WHAY

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 01:43   #34
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
oh dear, your sister got some.

my sister will never get raped because she never says no.

seriously though, i pray i dont get cola from a bottle my sister drinks from. If I do it has a sperm count.

on the upside her slutty mates are fitter, worse, and legal
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 02:01   #35
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l

It's disgusting to accept it if it's in your room.

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 02:28   #36
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted in the bit quoted by Ragnarak

a male from stoke

aaaaaaaaaaaah, thats a bit toooooo close to home here.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 16:30   #37
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil

aaaaaaaaaaaah, thats a bit toooooo close to home here.
heh.
stoke.
if i'd have known, i'd have paid him a visit

not.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 16:56   #38
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
dont look at me, id have to catch the bus. THE BUS GODDAMIT.

and im a poor student. and these northern people are even more common people than those that get the bus back home.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:02   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

*bump*

this still amuses me greatly. I dont know who i find more laughable

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:05   #40
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
pathetic
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:20   #41
Lord Boredom

Speaking of incest...

I was at a party recently.

A pretty sordid, sick one. Everyone was completely ****faced. And I watched in a horror as a brother, sister and their best-mate got it on.

It had to be seen to be believed. Just as I was going to fetch a bucket of water, they relocated to behind a locked door.

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:43   #42
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

-snip-
Hi laurien, been a long time

Iron/rutger

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:13   #43
Androme

Start > Programs > Kazaa Lite

*Search > Video > Laurien

2 Searches found.

Laurien's horse and boob touch 17,412 MB
Laurien's webcam-encounter with Kevin 612,561 MB

enuff with the fake quotes yep.

Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:17   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
Start > Programs > Kazaa Lite

*Search > Video > Laurien

2 Searches found.

Laurien's horse and boob touch 17,412 MB
Laurien's webcam-encounter with Kevin 612,561 MB

enuff with the fake quotes yep.
can't find a damn thing myself.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:31   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
i can see theams running around his house whene he came back screaming : KEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
btw

I GOT PICCYS OF HER AND HIM TOGETHER!
\/
who doesnt ?
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 19:50   #46
Zitoz

if some one ****ed my sister
i would just died of laughter

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:03   #47
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion

who doesnt ?
/me idly raises his hand

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 18:41   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: this is the line

memories!
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 18:44   #49
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And you bumped this thread why exactly?
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 18:46   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
And you bumped this thread why exactly?
Because he's an idiot.
Closed Thread