User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:49   #1
Androme

your nob's name

do you have a nob for your name? I heard on the radio that Steve-O calls his (Jackass) Julius or somein - didn't quite catch it

my willy is called 'Dave' - no way associated with other Dave's or Dace
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:51   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
MINES DACY

LOLZ
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:57   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Errr, no.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:59   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the concept of anyone who isn't on said programme naming said body part disturbs me.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 20:59   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I like to call mine "one-eyed-scaffold-pole".
However, that name doesn't really represent the truth =/
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:00   #6
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Errr, no.
I wouldn't expect you to have one MM

:rolleyez:
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:01   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
I wouldn't expect you to have one MM
You can ask my girlfriend anytime you want.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:03   #8
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

You can ask my girlfriend anytime you want.
does your underwear ever get mixed up?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:04   #9
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme

does your underwear ever get mixed up?
Dont be silly.

MM doesnt wear underwear.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:09   #10
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang

Dont be silly.

MM doesnt have a girlfriend so there's no way the underwear could get mixed up.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:10   #11
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
damn right
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:12   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Pfffftt. Do I detect some envy?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 21:12   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread is strange.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 22:01   #14
[m00]MAX

I call it Officer, and next time i get layed, it moves up, aka soon to be General
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 22:04   #15
Dudels

Code:
nob1   Pronunciation Key  (nb)
n.

1. Slang. The human head.
   2. The jack of the same suit as the card turned up by the dealer in cribbage, scoring one point for the holder.

I presume you mean the first one. Why on Earth would I name my head?
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 22:42   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I used to call it Alfred for a cheap laugh, but never anything serious. Every time i got booted in the sack, my friends and i invented a way it had "died", and Alfred 2 was born etc

we got to 18 or so until it got silly. Alfred 4 came back to challenge his fathers throne or so

I have lived a very sheltered and lonely life.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 22:45   #17
Androme

I wonder what JBOY's is ... :rolleyes:
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:08   #18
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Mine is HMS Invincible.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 00:52   #19
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Mine is HMS Invincible.
Her Majesty's Sextoy?
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 12:57   #20
MonotoneMan

I call mine PENIS just to get the wind out of your sails. It's my penis, that's what I call it. No creative terms for my genitalia. Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to see and people to do.
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 13:04   #21
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
i call mine WILBURT
Amoruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 14:06   #22
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat#7
I call mine Godzilla because it makes Japanese women run in terror for fear of being split in half.
no, that's your looks and your breath