User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 07:27   #1
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
Springers next show...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
JERRY: Tonight on the Jerry Springer show we have a particularly interesting episode! JammyJim is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend of his Taratang. So everyone please put your hands together for JammyJim!
Jerry: Okay, now JammyJim you're here to talk about someone aren't you?
You: Yes.
Jerry: And what is this other persons name?
You: Aryn.
The crowd SQUEALS with delight.
Jerry: Okay, okay, well Aryn, is actually here tonight -
The crowd SQUEALS.
Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you JammyJim, because as it happens there is someone else here to see YOU! So let's bring out... Kurashima!
You: What the HELL!!!
Out of nowhere you pull out a Ban User. Kurashima reaches for the chair. Out of the shadows vampy appears.
vampy: Wait everybody wait!
Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First tell us why you're here Kurashima.
Kurashima: Because I saw JammyJim and vampy making out at Roleplay Forum!
The crowd goes absolutely INSANE.
vampy: That's a lie! I was home watching LA Confidential!
Jerry: (raising his hands) Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here...what exactly IS the problem Kurashima?
Kurashima: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with Taratang who has recently become engaged to vampy.
The crowd hollers, screams and whoops in an orchestra of orgasmic excitement.
Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring Taratang out here because JammyJim had something that they needed to tell them anyway about... Aryn that's right!
Taratang: (enters onto stage and saunters over towards you) What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Aryn! You know I'm how I feel about Aryn!.
vampy: (screams) What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Aryn!
Taratang: Because I knew that I could never have Aryn. But JammyJim promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!
vampy: What about respect for MY feelings!
Kurashima walks suddenly across the stage, embracing Taratang.
Kurashima: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.
Again the crowd SQUEALS.
vampy: Oh my God! Are you SICK!
vampy runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly.
vampy: JammyJim take me away from all of this!
You: You see? That's the thing...I'm...well, I'm married...
The crowd does its bit.
vampy: Married?
You nod.
vampy: Who the hell are you married to? When...when did this happen? I don't understand!
You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm married to Aryn.
Taratang: (screaming) WHAT!!!
Jerry: (grinning widely, makes an enquiry) So...did you have a nice wedding night?
Aryn: (stepping back out onto center stage) Well we had sex 234 times if that's what you mean.
The crowd squeals.
Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight... JammyJim is married to Aryn who Taratang has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now Taratang has recently become engaged to vampy who was recently spotted kissing JammyJim in the Roleplay Forum. Now on top of this Kurashima has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with Taratang.
Aryn: That's right Jerry.
Jerry: (looking sternly into the camera) It is times like these that one has to wonder, whether or not these people are aware that they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should be spending more on psychiatric health funds in this country, perhaps we should just ban Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks it's been great but for now...it's goodnight.
Queue cheesy background music and fade to black.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 08:59   #2
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
did they live happily ever after?

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 09:45   #3
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Homerio
did they live happily ever after?
On Jerry Springer .... your kidding ...

result is Vampy and Aryn spend a night in Jerrys hotel room :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:41   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
This is fairly funny and deserves a second chance on page 1
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:50   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
This is fairly funny and deserves a second chance on page 1
I disagree ... but then again , i would.

On the second chance thing, since if it was funny, it would have survived on Page 1.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 19:51   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
if it was funny, it would have survived on Page 1.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 20:56   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 18:17   #8
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Re: Springers next show...

What the **** is this shit?
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 18:21   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I for one am amazed GD was ever active enough for a thread to go to page two in less than 10 hours.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 21:47   #10
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It used to have a page 2?!
Unread 20 Nov 2010, 06:01   #11
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Shouldn't this be on the RP forum ?