User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:51   #51
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We need new moderators

MAKE ME MOD I HAVE FREINDS IN FURY AND LEGOIN

IF U DO NOT THYE WILL COM EAND ROID YOU 2 DEATH!!!!!112
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:52   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
MAKE ME MOD I HAVE FREINDS IN FURY AND LEGOIN

IF U DO NOT THYE WILL COM EAND ROID YOU 2 DEATH!!!!!112
Shut up ajax boy
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:53   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Van der Vaart, wie kent hem niet!
Van der Vaart, Van der Vaart is een echte Ajacied!
Van der Vaart!
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:53   #54
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll put a ten pound bet on with you now Mr Mark that Newcastle get into Europe.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:58   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'll put a ten pound bet on with you now Mr Mark that Newcastle get into Europe.
If I had £10, I would accept.

Unfortunately, I'm spending my available cash on going to Old Trafford, for the FA Cup Semi Final.

You know, the competition Shearer would swap all his other medals for to win?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:03   #56
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Wimp.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:05   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wondered how such a shit thread got so many replies. Then I saw MrL had replied
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:09   #58
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

MrL leads the replies with a total of 14 of posting.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:09   #59
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jakiri has made over 450 posts in the 7 days of this month so far elapsed.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...=18067&page=19
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:10   #60
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Jakiri has made over 450 posts in the 7 days of this month so far elapsed.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search...=18067&page=19
Link doens't work dude
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:33   #61
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Link doens't work dude
Neither do your fingers when it comes to typing the word 'doesn't' in reply in quoting a specific Nodrog post in Jonny's thread about how we need new Moderators.

There, pedance++

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:58   #62
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

i'd be a mod
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:06   #63
Intrepid00

Would you be as as a cucumber?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:11   #64
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Would you be as as a cucumber?
er
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:17   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't believe I'm not a mod yet
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:28   #66
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Comedy 'everyone else has been' option.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:37   #67
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: We need new moderators

It is notable how many former mods and admins have vanished entirely from PA. I suppose the job does that to you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:39   #68
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It is notable how many former mods and admins have vanished entirely from PA. I suppose the job does that to you.
mer was
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:42   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
mer was
[bitter]People will say that about me in five years time. Nostalga is almost by definition innacurate.[/bitter]
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:54   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MM was :coolfused:
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:54   #71
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
[bitter]People will say that about me in five years time. Nostalga is almost by definition innacurate.[/bitter]
Well, they can hardly say that now, given 'was' is the past tense.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:01   #72
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
mer was
I use to love playing with Mer's balls.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:07   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Well, they can hardly say that now, given 'was' is the past tense.
I love Jakirism, so put another dime in the pedant machine, baby.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:22   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I love Jakirism, so put another dime in the pedant machine, baby.
I only accept coinage endorsed by the crown.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:25   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I only accept coinage endorsed by the crown.
Dimes are endorsed by The Crown; simply not on an official basis.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:27   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dimes are endorsed by The Crown; simply not on an official basis.
The King of Norway endorses the dollar?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:28   #77
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

He does?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:29   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: We need new moderators

Quote:
The King of Norway endorses the dollar?
Does it really matter what His Majesty's monetary preferences are?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:04   #79
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
It is also notable more former non-moderators and non-admins have vanished entirely from PA. I suppose not getting such a job is worse.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:27   #80
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cmon , this community has pretty much become self moderating. We rarely have to do anything now unless Shai and Ghosteh are around.

PS : JBG for Admin!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:36   #81
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Moderating was labour-intensive in the olden days. Mainly because the boards then were actually frequented regularly by more than twelve people.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:39   #82
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Theres still a reasonable community here. Probably between 40 and 60 regular posters on GD , and maybe 300-400 across all the boards.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:43   #83
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nothing compared with what it was like under Messiah. I can go away for anything up to about a week and nothing will have happened, and I can at least know that if something does happen, people will easily be able to deal with it.

Under Messiah you were dealing with huge numbers of spammers, trouble-makers, and debates getting out of hand every day. And that was just on the mods board. You would have probably been sacked if you hadn't logged in after three days.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 8 Mar 2004 at 23:51.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:37   #84
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
We rarely have to do anything now unless Shai and Ghosteh are around.
They've both been well behaved recently tbh .
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:44   #85
Intrepid00

Quote:
Nothing compared with what it was like under Messiah. I can go away for anything up to about a week and nothing will have happened, and I can at least know that if something does happen, people will easily be able to deal with it.

Under Messiah you were dealing with huge numbers of spammers, trouble-makers, and debates getting out of hand every day. And that was just on the mods board. You would have probably been sacked if you hadn't logged in after three days.
MM is right. I went on vacation for a week during Novemeber and pretty much the same damn topics where on the front page. Now, back in Messiah days it would have been 20+ pages back.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:51   #86
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice

Quote:
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:27   #87
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratang
That's ok. You vanished long before your retirement