User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 20:35   #1
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Electric Six

Why are their songs so catchy? They are incredibly amusing videos but I can't see why...

The guitar is pretty cool, and the lyrics hysterical but they are so... crazy?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 20:42   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
accurate "they are ****" comment

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 20:54   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
GAY BAR
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 21:00   #4
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
They come across as being a bit of a gimmick at first, but their utterly amazing concerts disprove that theory.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 21:23   #5
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
LETS START A WAR

*CRACK*

START A NUCLEAR WAR

AT THE GAY BAR

GAY BAR

COME ON
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 21:34   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
the album is brilliant

I got naked pictures of your mother

naked pictures..of..your MOTHER

stop!

continue!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:16   #7
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't they just split up or something?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:18   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
here are the lyrics to it that i transposed while listening to the song

Electric Six - Naked Pictures

Well nobody wants to burn in hell
but everybodys got a soul to sell
when i was young my mother gave me some advice!
she said "boy dont you know everybodys got a price"

i make lots of money, i make more money from you
I drive around in my damo* thats what i was born to do
and i might like you better if we **** together
if theres nothing to be noted ive got something better!

ive got your, Naked Pictures
Of Your Mother!
Naked pictures, of your mother!
naked bothers of your mother GO!
SOLO!
<guitair solo>

I drive a bar in Japan
I was a hostage in Iran
Im the ugly American
Now im a government man
A government Man!!

i make lots of money, i make more money from you
I drive around in my damo* thats what i was born to do
and i might like you better if we **** together
if theres nothing to be noted ive got something better!

ive got your, Naked Pictures
Of Your Mother!
Naked pictures, of your mother!
naked bothers of your mother GO!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:23   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
fad

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:24   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
fad
The band itself has been around for a while now hasn't it (albeit under a different name)?

Gay Bar is crap, but the earlier song was OK.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:31   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

same name, different members. Didnt like the earlier single either. Im not sure when they were about contributes to them being a fad or not? They are this years tenacious D (who i think also suck)

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:33   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
fad (tho a better one than tenacious D)
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:53   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They're a fad.

Doesn't make them ****.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:54   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Different name actually Deffeh. They used to be called 'The Wild Bunch'.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:00   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Chapter Three

"Oh ****!" thought Deffeh, furrowing his brow. "Well it seems i have two options. I can:
  • Do a 'Sunday8pm' and claim i knew this all along, and make up some bizarre, irrelevant, and **** argument in an attempt to jam my thumb further up my ass
  • Admit defeat and attempt for a laugh."

With that, he turned over the channel and watched some baseball.

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:04   #16
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
you need counselling
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:09   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
fag
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:26   #18
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Jolly good.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:24   #19
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
You gotta love this one
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 23:06   #20
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Scary People, thats all i have to say