User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2003, 12:22   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
the fast food rockers

should be shot in the face (bullets, fs) and i'm surprised at the amount of people that haven't heard that ****e song/thing before, kill me before i have to hear it again :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 12:27   #2
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
They're no worse than the tripe Jennifer Lopez or Justin Timberlake put out. At the very least, they don't pretend to "be real" and have a message.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 12:32   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't believe anything that is so blatantly encouraging children to pig out on the crap that is sold at the places mentioned has not been banned.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 12:52   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
they must have been paid lots to mention particular places, it's just a bad avdertising stunt.

things that make you go mmmmmmmmmm
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:34   #5
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
It is so awfully annoying it hurts. It was reccomended by a friend and i listened tot he first 10 seconds maybe, before turning it off in disgust and running a cold shower.
Then i seem to recall seeing the single in a shop.. to be purchased fs!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:36   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
heard it once, if i here it again i shall go and fight in the name of allah against the western devils.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:16   #7
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to hold them all down and blow their faces in, then put small african rodents into their genetalia.

who the **** do they think they're kidding?

bunny is better than them!
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 20:28   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I'd do her with the brown hair though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:11   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Unfortunately, its catchy :/
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:13   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
they are better than anything reality tv has produced.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:33   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
shush

lullabye by lemar and ainslie from shame academy was ace

<3

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 12:42   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im sure Dominic Mohan actually made an impassioned plea to the public not to buy it as it was, in his opinion, utter crap.

Whilst as a critic, hes allowed to say "This is ****" , i think technically he could be sued for saying "Do not buy this song" in the manner which he did in yesterdays Sun.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 16:33   #13
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
a pizza hut, a pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut...
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 16:35   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
Jennifer Lopez...Justin Timberlake put out...they don't pretend to have a message.
It's as funny as I could make it by way of not trying very hard.
Not that I'm bored.