User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2003, 21:20   #1
Konsul
Monkey in a Wheel

Konsul is an unknown quantity at this point
Professionalism

A good bloke with a stand-up attitude towards right and wrong.

Serving you and me with a professional attitude, doing his job as expected and more.....

He who speaks when others shivers and hides.

I dedicate this to whom it may concern.

Last edited by Konsul; 6 May 2003 at 21:26.
Konsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:41   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Spinner or Prince?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:44   #3
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
This is getting old ...

Leave it be...
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 21:59   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
go and tell him then. why should we put up with another thread about it?
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:30   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Not a second thread about Prince ! Shock horror ! Let's all "flame" the poster !

I'd rather read someone stick up for their mates than another one of your losers whining about stagnation or backstabbing or the million other things you bitch about.

Why do you need to post flaming him Fish ? Because he's angry that one of his mates got jerked about ? If Prince had a fault it was being too lenient on people like yourself who blatantly cheated.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 22:54   #6
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
nice thread.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2003, 07:56   #7
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
i love the way caught cheaters have suddently become martyr's for the 'cause' as such, remind me to sign up and extra few planets next rnd ive always wanted to be popular!!!!!
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote