User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:42   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Swag is probably the best program ever

------D-i-s-c-u-s-s------

Agree.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:53   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
See, you've done it again. You've made a bold sweeping statement, said "discuss", given your opinion - and haven't given any background info or reasons behind your opinion.

I have absolutely no idea what "Swag" is about, nor who is in it. If indeed it is a TV program.

If I were you, I would carefully read, and then read again, what you are going to post, so as to not make yourself look completely stupid.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:58   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The amount of knowledge I have about what this thread is about is equal to the number of goals which Celtic scored today lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:01   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
The amount of comedy nod just brought to this thread is equal to the Leeds results yesterday.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:04   #5
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
the number of wanks i had today is equal to the number of goals manchester united scored in the 1992/3 season against arsenal
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:07   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
See, you've done it again. You've made a bold sweeping statement, said "discuss", given your opinion - and haven't given any background info or reasons behind your opinion.

I have absolutely no idea what "Swag" is about, nor who is in it. If indeed it is a TV program.

If I were you, I would carefully read, and then read again, what you are going to post, so as to not make yourself look completely stupid.
you'd think an Ex GD mod would recognise a troll, wouldnt you

hey theres a part of that i liked im gonna quote it again

Quote:
wait, i didnt quite catch it that time. Once more?

Quote:
Ah, ok, i get you now

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:14   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
you'd think an Ex GD mod would recognise a troll, wouldnt you
If I were you, I'd delete this thread, and try harder next time.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:19   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
looked in tv guide it said "some burglars get stuck in a lift"

i decided not to bother

and hot shots part deux on sky movies turned out to be young einstein (not sure if that's or )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:19   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Swag is probably the best program ever

Quote:
------D-i-s-c-u-s-s------

Agree.
I just watched it and it was indeed amusing. Especially the guy in the pub with the carrier bag
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:19   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

the problem is, you arent me. You're 10 stone heavier, and easier to troll. I frankly dont know what your problem is with me, but if you feel like walking into my threads and making a complete arse of yourself like this in the future, you are more than welcome

Back to the actual point of the thread.

Swag is a channel 5 program. Low budget as always. Basically, it involves hidden cameras, and exposing and humiliating people who do things for money, steal stuff etc.

For example tonight they left a car with a key in the lock, when two ****ers went into it and tried to start it, the doors automatically locked, and an automated voice taunted them. They also had a "fugitive" - an actor still in chains pretending to have escaped from jail, and he went to the travel agents. The travel agent had no problem in settling him a ticket to Rio even though he was still chained up, and openly said to her "my mate is sorting me out with a dodgy passport".

hey wouldnt it be funny if you said it was **** just to be anti deffeh?

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:26   #11
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
it was ****
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:26   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
the problem is, you arent me. You're 10 stone heavier,
You only way 3 stones? Jesus, go see your doctor.

Quote:
and easier to troll.
Like I said, you should try harder.

My 'problem' with anyone, is making statements that they do not back up with reasoned argument, or provide background info as to what they are gibbering about.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 22:18   #13
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
scrubs > swag
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:49   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
You only way 3 stones? Jesus, go see your doctor.

Like I said, you should try harder.

My 'problem' with anyone, is making statements that they do not back up with reasoned argument, or provide background info as to what they are gibbering about.
Oh shut it, cupcake.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:52   #15
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
wtf is swag ffs???
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:33   #16
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
it is a TV program and AFAIK only for UK.

Basically, it is a semi-comical type program, I don't really think it has a classification as such but I'll give a few examples of what it includes.

There are numerous geniune cut scenes designed to catch criminals or entice people to commit a criminal act but at the same time turning it intoa comical sketch.

E.G.

1. A woman browsing street stalls with a wallet clearly half hanging out of her handbag, a shady person eyes this, casual walks by to snatch the wallet, BUT the wallet is a attached to coloured hankerchiefs, like the ones in magic shows!!!

2. An HGV lorry parked in the street with its trailer open, inside there are boxes of goods with Samsung, Sony etc... labels on them. No personnel guarding it or around it. Shady local cases it. Upon no activity he immediately jumps in and starts to ransack it.

However, the Swag team close the door, lock it, and the trailer side panels were REMOVEABLE with a cage like frame inside!!! No escape was possible, Swag team person climbed in the cab and started driving around, there was a loud speaker on the lorry announcing what is going on LMAO classic!!!

You have to watch it somehow, explaining in words does it no justice
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:44   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MY first reaction on seeing this thread was to move it to P&IT.

As it is, it's just a crap thread in a sea of crap threads.

Move along please, nothing to see here..

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:49   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!

You have to watch it somehow, explaining in words does it no justice
it sounds ace I must watch it....

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote