User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:37   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Unofficial poll: My now out of date nick

When I registered a new nick some weeks ago I got complaints because I looked 'Too short'. As this is obviously a matter of major concern I leave the decision in your capable hands...

[ ] Stick with the old out of date one, Gayle28uk
[ ] PM JJ and ask for an update to Gayle29uk
[ ] Futureproof it and just use Gayle
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:38   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Unofficial poll: My now out of date nick

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
When I registered a new nick some weeks ago I got complaints because I looked 'Too short'. As this is obviously a matter of major concern I leave the decision in your capable hands...

[X] PM JJ and ask for an update to Gayle29uk
\o/

EDIT: Gayle is too short.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:47   #3
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
[x] I dont frankly give a shit!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:50   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:52   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
[x] PM JJ and ask for an update to Gayle29uk
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 13:53   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
[x] I dont frankly give a ****!
I considered putting that as an option as well as a 'Comedy Slashdot CowboyNeal option' but I thought I'd leave it to someone like you JUST so you could get the brief pleasure of thinking you were original.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:09   #7
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
[x] Gayle.

It looks too 'asl-ish'.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:10   #8
Idi

Change it to 'Long Distance Clara'.

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:11   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
[X]Comedy "sexcopter" option

oops, wrong forum

[x]Something new
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:17   #10
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Only do it when he's drunk. It'll be much funnier.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:22   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
just ask JJ. if he sounds hesitant, wait till hes drunk. Failing that tell him a tale of lesbian love and he'll swoon.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:29   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:30   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
just ask JJ. if he sounds hesitant, wait till hes drunk. Failing that tell him a tale of lesbian love and he'll swoon.
KELEPEE!!!!!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:31   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:43   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:08   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

[X] Stick with the old out of date one, Gayle28uk
[ ] PM JJ and ask for an update to Gayle29uk
"Gayle" is not an option... it IS too short (when I first saw that account I thought it was a gimmick, you don't want to look like a gimmick, do you?)

It's up to you: OR you acknowledge that you're getting a year older, changing it to "Gayle29UK", OR you keep your old nick, "fooling" everyone by making them think that your are NOT an "almost 30 yr old woman".
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:19   #17
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:29   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[x] Get someone to code something into the database that automatically updates it.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:43   #19
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, at the last moment you step in and walk clean away with the 'Dumbest post of the year' award for 2002. You must be very proud
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i look stupid? when (if) you reach 29 or ever move out of the country you will be the one looking stupid my dear.
win \o/

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...89#post2247689
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:45   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
win \o/

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...89#post2247689
Note that it is now 2003, not 2002.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:53   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Note that it is now 2003, not 2002.
but i still win \o/

dont try and ruin this for me!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 16:58   #22
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
but i still win \o/

dont try and ruin this for me!

back in the cage amn
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:02   #23
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
As in my suggestion from your Happy Birthday thread \o/
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:24   #24
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gayle28UK makes it look like someone linked you to these forums from an AOL chatroom.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:28   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
p.s.
nodrog makes it look like your a twat who couldnt think of a decent nick so they used their name backwards.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:29   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Use Gayle, everyone calls you Gayle anyway.

It's cute too.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:34   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
If Gayle is too short i dont want to know what people think of the size of my name .
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:36   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
If Gayle is too short i dont want to know what people think of the size of my name .
its not the size that counts..
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:38   #29
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
yes it is, dont you read cosmopolitan?
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 17:38   #30
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
Men with small genitals say things like that.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:04   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My nick is out of date. Nobody cares about Marilyn Manson now, which is good.

I believe Eminem overtook him as the No 1 person of teenage kiddie-orientated shock-pop.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 18:16   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
My nick is out of date. Nobody cares about Marilyn Manson now, which is good.

I believe Eminem overtook him as the No 1 person of teenage kiddie-orientated shock-pop.
You're the Marilyn Manson, the other one is just a wannabe. Man.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:01   #33
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
You're the Marilyn Manson, the other one is just a wannabe. Man.
Shockrocker inspired or not, Marilyn still has a girlish sound to it and I'm fine with that. I'm of the opinion that there are too few females on these fora, that's why I'm tempted to to see you as one.

My favourite forum female is a man
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:05   #34
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
'comedy' Brian54Wa option?

oh and like i said before 'gayle' is too short :/
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:06   #35
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Men with small genitals say things like that.
men with far to much bodily hair say things like that.
yeti-boy.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:28   #36
Idi

noone got my pigeon street reference :/

change it to gayle, cos thats less ****e and you already own the account!

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:49   #37
Karmulian

Username updated to Gayle29uk as of 18:51 18th Feb 2003

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 19:52   #38
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
thnx Karmulion.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 20:29   #39
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
use the Gayle account you registered, oh unless you *care* about your postcount on your Gayle28/29Uk account which you denied.

i'm guessing you reverted back to your old account cause you although you won't admit love your crappy geeky postcount so much you couldn't bear to part with it

i could be wrong... but wait i just saw a monkey just behind that cloud up there

oh and yeah since no one else has said it yet, this thread is crap and even though you deny you are an attention whore, eh voila this thread = lose.

ps i now expect the Gayle fanclub to now have a 'go' at me
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 21:11   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
My favourite forum female is a man
I'll dress up as a woman if it makes it any easier.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:23   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
!elyaG
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 22:57   #42
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
!elyaG
Don't, I've already been accused of being Nod some months back

[edit] Apparently the decision has been made, I appear to be 'updated'. Thanks Karm as that seems to have been the majority opinion [/edit]
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:02   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
[edit] Apparently the decision has been made, I appear to be 'updated'. Thanks Karm as that seems to have been the majority opinion [/edit]
Welcome to the police state, my dear.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:29   #44
Karmulian

Because of Jakiri

the Management has taken the liberity of reinstating the judge..

blame jakiri not me

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:30   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

BOOM BOOM

ps. I'm the new 'JBOY'
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:32   #46
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
BOOM BOOM

ps. I'm the new 'JBOY'
what happened to the old one?

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:33   #47
Karmulian

you will never be the "new" jboy.. not while we have the original one

and even after he has faded into legend, you shall never meet his jboyness

you can but try..
......but try all you will, the final goal will always be out of reach

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:35   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
you will never be the "new" jboy.. not while we have the original one

and even after he has faded into legend, you shall never meet his jboyness

you can but try..
......but try all you will, the final goal will always be out of reach
JBOY Junior, wiggles
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:36   #49
Idi

you're all roleplay twats

Unread 18 Feb 2003, 23:37   #50
Karmulian