User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:17   #51
Šiscorporation

I'd like to live in Peru

Or else in Schwarzwald (shame its germany, though. I don't like the heightened chance of running into germans =\)
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:17   #52
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Australian

Just like DAME EDNA!!!
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:18   #53
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Australian.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:12   #54
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I'd be Swiss, just so I could live in a castle and launder money all day.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:59   #55
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Why not Denmark?
Its a racist country.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:17   #56
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
heh

i wud never b anytin else than a norwegian(1/4th dane)

but if i had to live another place than norway, id deffo live in canada(near usa boarder).
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:23   #57
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
If I'd have to pack my bags I'd swim to Sweden. Because that's almost like home, only they have a crap economy these days.

Or perhaps I'd jump to the UK somewhere. Though not to some big town. I've heard they've got nice woods and green grasslands just like in the world of the hobbits!!!!!!

Matrim
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:38   #58
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
If I'd have to pack my bags I'd swim to Sweden. Because that's almost like home, only they have a crap economy these days.

Or perhaps I'd jump to the UK somewhere. Though not to some big town. I've heard they've got nice woods and green grasslands just like in the world of the hobbits!!!!!!

Matrim
the country side is full of incest and bestiality, its inhabited by upper class twats. Apparently.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:47   #59
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
English

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:51   #60
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Italian.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:54   #61
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Canadian - just 'cos.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 16:21   #62
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
If I could pick up a citizenship, I'd go for Monaco. Or San Marino.

TAXAGE!
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:25   #63
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Somewhere from Eastern Europe so that when I invade Britian I can actually be excited of the standard of living, and not appauled.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 17:53   #64
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Canadian.
Everything i've seen about Canada, just seems nice.

Last edited by Woof; 11 Feb 2003 at 18:24.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:22   #65
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bunga
Its a racist country.

Racist towards anyone not born Danish

or

Racist towards blacks/asians.

What i mean is ... "Would i be persecuted if i moved there?"
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:34   #66
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
I'd rather stay Scottish tbh
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:23   #67
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Japanese I guess.

Swiss does nt sound too bad though.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:04   #68
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Bunga
Its a racist country.
Denmark is not a racist country. Having a somewhat suspect anti-immigration party in the governing coalition does not make it racist.

Mind you, by Swedish terms, it's probably a Fascist Satan-spawn dictatorship.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:54   #69
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
american or canadian
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:44   #70
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Id wanna be from Liechtenstein

but i am very happy being dutch
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:53   #71
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

Mind you, by Swedish terms, it's probably a Fascist Satan-spawn dictatorship.
SWEDEN is a facist satan-spawn dictatorship.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 11:03   #72
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Gibraltarian! You'd be British, but live in the sun!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote