User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:10   #101
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy incorrect '100th reply' option.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:32   #102
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
non-comedy 102nd reply
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 23:54   #103
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
So Much for Subtlety.
Well aren't you just Sweet and Full of Grace?
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 00:14   #104
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Michael Jackson.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 00:56   #105
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
Well aren't you just Sweet and Full of Grace?
I can't help it, I'm a Congenital Optimist.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:05   #106
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I can't help it, I'm a Congenital Optimist.
Reasonable Excuse, It's Character Forming
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:09   #107
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Reasonable Excuse, It's Character Forming
It's better than a Jaundiced Outlook (Within Reason). I Blame My Mother .

GETS IN THERE WITH A TRIPLE!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:10   #108
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
It's better than a Jaundiced Outlook (Within Reason). I Blame My Mother .

GETS IN THERE WITH A TRIPLE!
You had to use other words though
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:11   #109
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
You had to use other words though
Only in the leadup to the triple itself. The actual triple was unsullied
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:18   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Only in the leadup to the triple itself. The actual triple was unsullied
I'm Quietly Confident You'll Thank Me Later, Big Sexy Beast (Kiss My Ass!)
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:20   #111
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
I'm Quietly Confident You'll Thank Me Later, Big Sexy Beast (Kiss My Ass!)
Showoff :P
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:22   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Showoff :P
It'll Be Over By Christmas
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:23   #113
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
It'll Be Over By Christmas
I guess we're just Killing Time till then.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:25   #114
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I guess we're just Killing Time till then.
Already been used, but I Still Love You, becuase it was a Youthful Indiscretion
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:28   #115
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Already been used, but I Still Love You, becuase it was a Youthful Indiscretion
I apologise for my Unacceptable Behaviour.

Are we getting close to roleplay now? I don't wanna get moved to RP
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:29   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I apologise for my Unacceptable Behaviour.

Are we getting close to roleplay now? I don't wanna get moved to RP
Only if they seperate the thread. I don't really see the point of having 'New GD Moderator' on RP.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:34   #117
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It can be arranged .,..

BTW Jakiri , are you actually finding time to moderate anything inbetween these constant games with Gayle?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:35   #118
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
It can be arranged .,..

BTW Jakiri , are you actually finding time to moderate anything inbetween these constant games with Gayle?
I'm keeping Gayle out of trouble, isn't THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU PEOPLE?
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:36   #119
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
We haven't done Calvinball yet either
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 01:37   #120
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We haven't done Calvinball yet either
We've had the occasional game of MC though
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 02:07   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings-nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And-which is more-you'll be a mod, my son
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 08:42   #122
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JGIRL
GO TO YOUR ROOM MARK! NO SUPPER FOR YOU!
And whose gimmick were you again?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 09:14   #123
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
And whose gimmick were you again?
RRRRRRRRiCoooooooo

(He raced MrL to it, MrL said 'bugger off' ten seconds later there wasa JGIRL)
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 09:56   #124
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
RRRRRRRRiCoooooooo

(He raced MrL to it, MrL said 'bugger off' ten seconds later there wasa JGIRL)
Okay.

A gimmick whatsover.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:00   #125
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So Much for Subtlety.
Funny, it worked last time
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:11   #126
Androme
☆ ♥ 

So MrL, how was school yesterday?
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:21   #127
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
So MrL, how was school yesterday?
Miscapitalisation in rank, wiggles
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:27   #128
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm quite seriously unwell here, but you people just don't care
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:29   #129
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm quite seriously unwell here, but you people just don't care
What I'm wondering is why you posted in this thread to complain
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:29   #130
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Miscapitalisation in rank, wiggles
You're going to die this Fry-day if you keep on using my trademarked slogana - I'll get the school bully on you :p
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:30   #131
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Pab: you're Bobby Davro.
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:30   #132
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You're going to die this Fry-day if you keep on using my trademarked slogana - I'll get the school bully on you
What the yellow rubbery **** are you talking about?
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:32   #133
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Delerium.

And boredom.

And the fact that the thread seemed to lose some much needed direction.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 10:36   #134
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Pab: you're Bobby Davro.
PABLISSIMO IS BOBBY DAVRO? REVELATIONS.

The man is a real freak.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 11:57   #135
Androme
☆ ♥ 

every1 leave pabbeh alone :(
----------retired-------
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 12:08   #136
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Heh
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 14:55   #137
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

WELSH CORGI
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:01   #138
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

If you take the p off

pirate.planetarion.com

You get

irate.planetarion.com

True fact.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:01   #139
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If you put another p on you get ppirate.planetarion.com

Also true
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:09   #140
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Not as true as Budweiser!

BURGERKING
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:10   #141
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Exclamation

If you rip letters from MrL_JaKiri and only keep the vowels one gets aii.

This is highly disturbing.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:12   #142
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
If you rip letters from MrL_JaKiri and only keep the vowels one gets aii.

This is highly disturbing.
Ali G went to my college.

ps. Sarah Michelle Gellar (when 6) was replaced on an advert for burger king because she kept on pronouncing it bugger king
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:29   #143
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Ali G went to my college.
So did many other colourful people.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:30   #144
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
So did many other colourful people.
Like Darwin!
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 15:42   #145
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Such a nice thread, and nobody invited me.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 16:16   #146
vent
Bill Gates sucks my ass

vent is an unknown quantity at this point
hummmmmm nice thread
a sign of things to come
Round 4:IPC
Round 5:IPC
Round 6:IPC
Round 7:IPC
Round 8:IPC
Round 9:IPC
Round 9.5IPC
vent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 17:10   #147
Asper

I'm still left wondering who deleted my gimmick

Somehow they always get deleted after just a few days

/edit/

I'll add to that, that I did nothing wrong on that account and I believe some of the mods here are either extremely bored or extremely biased

/edit/
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 17:12   #148
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by vent
hummmmmm nice thread
a sign of things to come
All threads about me are lovely
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:34   #149
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
All threads about me are lovely

that's just happy idiot talk
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:36   #150
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Retro 'Retro '150th post' post' post.