User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:25   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Redux To The Max!!

thought i would create a REDUX thread

then i decided to make the KING of redux threads

in simple answer these questions
[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today[*]What Did you have for lunch Today[*]What did you have for Dinner Today[*]How did you get your nick[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink[*]whos your fav. mod[*]whos your fav. creator[*]what is your homepage[*]is GD in your favouirtes[*]fav. board member[*]least fav. board member[/list=1]

lets have another one of these in a months time \o/
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:28   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Redux To The Max!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

What Did you have for breakfast today
Nothing.
What Did you have for lunch Today
Nothing.
What did you have for Dinner Today
Nothing
How did you get your nick
Random chance.
Whats your opinion on Iraq
It's nice in May.
Why do you think JJ is always drunk
He's a lightweight.
whats your fav. alcohololic drink
Guinness
whos your fav. mod
JBOYYY!!!!
whos your fav. creator
Yawhe
what is your homepage
BBC Sunderland News
is GD in your favouirtes
No.
fav. board member
Noddywog is cute
least fav. board member
Noddywog is far away
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:29   #3
Điscorporation

Quote:

[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today[*]What Did you have for lunch Today[*]What did you have for Dinner Today[*]How did you get your nick[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink[*]whos your fav. mod[*]whos your fav. creator[*]what is your homepage[*]is GD in your favouirtes[*]fav. board member[*]least fav. board member[/list=1]

yay!
[*] A glass of milk[*] Disgusting fried stuff[*] No dinner yet![*] From reading books about urban shamanism and decapitation[*] None, really[*] He pretends to be drunk just to have a gimmick[*] GlenFiddich Archive[*] Clearly JC`[*] Spinnar[*] pirate.planetarion.com[*] no[*] xtrasin (coolest nick evar)[*] Blue Boobie

\o/
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:29   #4
Dreadnought!

[list=1][*]2 Hash Browns[*]Havent had yet[*]Havent had yet[*]A ship in RA2[*]Bomb em[*]Cheap drinks here in Aber?[*]Smirnoff Black Ice[*]Leshy[*]Kloopy[*]www.liquidmagma.co.uk[*]no[*]Sid[*]Allfather[/list=1]
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:29   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
  1. Nothing
  2. Spaghetti on toast
  3. I havent had it but i will have chicken chasseur
  4. Football team = the posh, my name is phil posh + phil = poshphil
  5. Indifference
  6. Because he drinks alcohol
  7. Something alcoholic that isnt manky.
  8. No preference
  9. No preference
  10. I dont have one
  11. No
  12. No preference
  13. Any of the annoying trolling ****wits.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:34   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today
some boring sandwiches[*]What Did you have for lunch Today
Indonesian snacks[*]What did you have for Dinner Today
I could call mum if you want[*]How did you get your nick
from two pussycats[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq
oil and an unexplored market[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk
it was his first time[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink
a simple but cold beer [*]whos your fav. mod
Leshy[*]whos your fav. creator
dunno[*]what is your homepage
anarchy-online.com[*]is GD in your favouirtes
yes [*]fav. board member
nodrog and yahwe[*]least fav. board member
Deffeh [/list=1]

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:40   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Breakfast? What's breakfast?[*]What Did you have for lunch Today
A chicken tikka with mint dressing and lettuce bagguette.[*]What did you have for Dinner Today
Probably nothing, I won't get home till 8.[*]How did you get your nick
Gayle was taken, so I picked Gayle28uk as a pisstake of the muppets who always ask A/S/L.[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq
Blair needs to wake up and smell the coffee, there's no way we can justify attacking Iraq.[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk
No idea.[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink
Vodka.[*]whos your fav. mod
Leshy or Kura [*]whos your fav. creator
Um...probably Kloopy.[*]what is your homepage
Google.co.uk \o/[*]is GD in your favouirtes
No, pirate.planetarion.com is but not GD specifically.[*]fav. board member
Several people for a variety of reasons.[*]least fav. board member
Muslim.[/list=1]
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:43   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Redux To The Max!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
When he said homepage I think he meant in the startup page sense sweety.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:44   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: Redux To The Max!!

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
When he said homepage I think he meant in the startup page sense sweety.
I realised as soon as I pressed the button
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:45   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Redux To The Max!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I realised as soon as I pressed the button
Better late than never
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 15:50   #11
Asper

Quote:

Chocolate yoghurt and a cheese sandwich with some orange juice.
[*]What Did you have for lunch Today

Don't have any...
[*]What did you have for Dinner Today

Probably sateh-burgers, some potatoes and peas or asperges.
[*]How did you get your nick

I used to have SilverEclipse but since there was so many Silvers around and I got tired of all those tossers whispering me i decided on something else. Asper is a character in a story I once wrote, it also stems from somewhere, but I'll let ppl google that for themselves...
[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq

Wall it, flood it. (saves the bombs)
[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk

Always? Blah he's probably just as often drunk as I am (every other month or so)
[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink

Tequilla Slammer and Breezers, can't stomach beer :/
[*]whos your fav. mod

Actually I appreciate all of them for their work (not butt-crawling here) because I know how hard it must be at times
[*]whos your fav. creator

Ehmm God? Nah I don't believe in God, dunno really.
[*]what is your homepage

Used to hold stories I've written and some weblogs, but it's been down the last 2 months.
[*]is GD in your favouirtes

Nah, I do have a link to Planetarion in general though.
[*]fav. board member

Can't really say :/
[*]least fav. board member

Rico and All father, although I have reason to believe they are the same person, or at least Rico is a gimmick from someone, haven't figured out who yet, sad innit?
[/list=1]

Let's not :/

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 16:03   #12
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today - Glass of milk[*]What Did you have for lunch Today - Edam + coleslaw roll[*]What did you have for Dinner Today - probably pasta[*]How did you get your nick - Favourite star wars charachter (ep4+)[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq - Regime change is needed - not to bomb the FCUK outa innocent civillians[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk - Lack of entertainment on these forums?[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink - Vodka+Champagne+Red BUll[*]whos your fav. mod - no comment[*]whos your fav. creator - no comment[*]what is your homepage - Google[*]is GD in your favouirtes - no[*]fav. board member - JC'[*]least fav. board member - none[/list=1]

[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 18:56   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

* nothing
* nothing
* a large double bacon cheeseburger XL meal
* random combination of sylablles
* no civilian currently knows enough to make an informed judgement as all their information has came straight from the government in one sense or another, and it irritates me that 90% of people think that they do.
* lightweight/student
* currently vodka-blackcurrent
* taratang
* spinner
* I have several homepages because I use a superior browser such as Opera 7 which allows me to start up with multiple predefined tabs
* no, I find it easier to type in 2 letters of a url then press down-enter than I do to open a favourites menu and click a link
* I really like several people, I couldnt pick one
* currently RiCo
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:07   #14
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today Nothing[*]What Did you have for lunch Today omlette with camembert, bacon, tomatoes, fried onion[*]What did you have for Dinner Today Nothing yet[*]How did you get your nick My oh so humorous friends are to blame[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq The whole thing stinks.[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk Why not?[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink Port, natch. Warre's is my preferred mainstream house (okay, pseudo-house).[*]whos your fav. mod Remind who is still modding again.[*]is GD in your favouirtes Better'n that, it's in my opera saved windows!. See nod's rant about homepages.[*]fav. board member Gayle atm i guess.[*]least fav. board member Whoever annoyed me last.[*]Do you like spoons? They're not as funny as I initially thought.[/list=1]
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:12   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Redux To The Max!!

Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Awesome. Awesome to the max.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 19:17   #16
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
[list=1][*]nowt[*]tuna and cucumber sandwich[*]havent had and yet, but probably squid in oyster sauce or somesuch chinese takeaway[*]Fluidmech book open in front of me, and i thought 'why not'[*]51/49 in favour of war, other than that id like the official word on wether its I-raq or E-raq[*]Because his miserable life means he has to get drunk and blaim society[*]Bottle of stella (ps nod, vodka-blackcurrent!!! tis a drink suitable only for the most limp wristed camp girly boy)[*]tbh i havent got one, how do i decide[*]Prince ( i dont know who he is)[*]I dont know, an orange?[*]tis[*]me myself and I[*]ditto (i post more crap than i ever though possible)[/list=1]

Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:48   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today - nothing.[*]What Did you have for lunch Today - nothing.[*]What did you have for Dinner Today - nothing. (fell asleep and food burnt )[*]How did you get your nick - Song title.[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq - Bad Bush! Bad![*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk - To bring us SPELAPEE.[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink - Becks.[*]whos your fav. mod - DM (was)[*]whos your fav. creator - Oreo (for swapping our gal banner in round 5 for a funnier one)[*]what is your homepage - www.buryfc.co.uk \o/[*]is GD in your favouirtes - Yus.[*]fav. board member - you![*]least fav. board member - me.[/list=1]
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:23   #18
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks [list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today -Nothing[*]What Did you have for lunch Today -Jacket potato + cream cheese[*]What did you have for Dinner Today -Cheese Omlette + Potato wedges[*]How did you get your nick -Started out as Tarantula circa 1995, realised it wasn't unique around 1997 so I fudged a few letters until I was happy.[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq -Leave it be and stop selling weapons to all sides in the middle east. PRO TIP: Don't fund genocide and people probably won't fly airplanes into your trade centres. [*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk -Lightweight and/or faking for attention[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink -Orange and passion fruit Reef[*]whos your fav. mod -Dead Meat[*]whos your fav. creator -Vish[*]what is your homepage -http://forums.somethingawful.com[*]is GD in your favouirtes -No, it's in my favourites.[*]fav. board member -Vermillion/Nodrog/Yahwe for very different reasons[*]least fav. board member -Too numerous to list[/list=1]
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:50   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks [list=1][*]What Did you have for breakfast today - A Penguin[*]What Did you have for lunch Today - Tuna Sandwhich[*]What did you have for Dinner Today - Supreme Pizza + Garlic Bread + Chicken Wings[*]How did you get your nick - Clerks Rocks & multi nick in R4, reg'd this nick to answer a post about my galaxy[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq - I'll be in Hyde Park 15th Feb[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk - alienation caused by the capitalist machine [*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink - Vodka - various[*]whos your fav. mod - ComradeRob/Jester, Cochese when he was[*]whos your fav. creator - Zeus[*]what is your homepage - Blank[*]is GD in your favouirtes - No[*]fav. board member - Various[*]least fav. board member - Allfather - Rico - Rick - Rick111 - teh_Necro[/list=1]
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 01:56   #20
Helveticus
finnish pokčmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Whatever I found in the fridge at 4am.[*]What Did you have for lunch Today
Sandwiches[*]What did you have for Dinner Today
Some Beef thing[*]How did you get your nick
No idea, don't even use this 1 anywhere else.[*]Whats your opinion on Iraq
Where?[*]Why do you think JJ is always drunk
He has to watch over you lot, work it out.[*]whats your fav. alcohololic drink
None.[*]whos your fav. mod
I can't actually name any but JJ[*]whos your fav. creator
n/a[*]what is your homepage
Don't know[*]is GD in your favouirtes
No[*]fav. board member
comedy 'me' answer.[*]least fav. board member
Somebody has to go with 'all of you'.[/list=1]

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote