User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:15   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
The choice is yours.

I had a discussion earlier today (someone at work's been watching Spaced) and one of the characters in it has it dead wrong. He described the Rocky Horror Picture Show as 'Boil in the bag perversion', showing he clearly doesn't get it.

It is however possible I am wrong so I leave the final verdict up to you.

Is the RHPS

1. Boil in the bag perversion.

OR

2. Timewarptastic fun \o/

It's just a jump to the left...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:17   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
It's just shit.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:17   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
most annoyingly addictive songs ever

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:19   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't consider it to be perverted. So I suppose I have to go for option 2

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:21   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
had an arguement with someone at uni who claimed A Clockwork Orange (the film version) was just a perverse, **** film

some ppl
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:23   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I plan to attend that for my first time ever this semester.

Yes, I get to be a virgin.

Post flames below

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:24   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
RIFFRAFF:
It's astounding;
Time is fleeting;
Madness takes its toll.
But listen closely...

MAGENTA:
Not for very much longer.

RIFFRAFF:
I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me

RIFF & MAGENTA:
And the void would be calling...

ALL:
Let's do the time-warp again.

NARRATOR:
It's just a jump to the left.

ALL:
And then a step to the right.

NARRATOR:
With your hands on your hips.

ALL:
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.

MAGENTA:
It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me.
So you can't see me, no, not at all.
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention,
Well secluded, I see all.

RIFFRAFF:
With a bit of a mind flip

MAGENTA:
You're into the time slip.

RIFFRAFF:
And nothing can ever be the same.

MAGENTA:
You're spaced out on sensation.

RIFFRAFF:
Like you're under sedation.

ALL:

COLUMBIA:
Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink.
He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise.
He had a pickup truck, and the devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change.
Time meant nothing, never would again.

ALL:

NARRATOR:
It's just a jump to the left.

ALL:
And then a step to the right.

NARRATOR:
With your hands on your hips.

ALL:
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:27   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
a virgin.
A virgin, how sweet \o/

Don't forget your props and lines

[edit]Dodgy MIDI alert, be warned...[/edit]
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:28   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its obviously timewarptastic fun! (and its the 30th anniversary tour this year!)
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:29   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
its obviously timewarptastic fun! (and its the 30th anniversary tour this year!)
And in Sheffield on my birthday \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:56   #11
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw it for the first time a week or so ago and its pritty badas a film, but am going watching it on the 24th in Manchester!!

So i am hoping the stage version is beter than the film, but as i going to be plastered anyway it should be a laugh. Altho am a little worried about walking around Manchester in costume!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:06   #12
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
I quite like the film, but i have now seen it too many times. the first few scenes in the manor are stilll great tho.

Stage show i've never seen 'properly' (my college did a rather pathetic amateur version).

nickhall, as i understand it virgins (i.e. newbies) aren't supposed to go in costume.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:32   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I only ever saw it once on late night channel 4.

Its very cool.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:30   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
I quite like the film, but i have now seen it too many times. the first few scenes in the manor are stilll great tho.
Hi!

ps. You beat the other girls with whips and chains.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:34   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

If you think RHPS is 'perverted', then you have major psychological problems.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:37   #16
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Susan Sarandon is hot.

That's my only opinion on the matter.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:38   #17
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Transvestatitational Fun!!!

"SO you got caught with a flat?
Weeeel, how about that...
But, Ladies, dont you panic...
By the liiiight of the night
It'll all be all right
I fix you a Satanic, Mechanic...
A'hm just a sweet transvestite
Sweet Traaansvestiiiiite
From Transexual, Transylvaniaaaa
ha ha!!"

SHEER CLASS
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 14:41   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And when worlds collide (boom)
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:08   #19
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
It's just shit.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:11   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Riff show us your mother!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 19:19   #21
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
It's just shit.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:34   #22
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
i did the timewarp at school for the karaoke with the rest of the first 15 rugby team

we even dressed in drag
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 21:37   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

LICK IT