User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:17   #1
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Joke of the Day

anybody have seen the pictures of the "Mobile Porduction Facilities for Biological Agents"? i mean thats so pointless propaganda even and 10 year old can see this every idiot can make such a picture and say hey that land has such stuff the only difference is that there is the us gov behind that. the best part was that they sayed they can't find such kind of tracks because there are to many i mean they can read your newspaper from out of space but they cant find a ****ing truck (or more hehe). thats so pointless. the usa always give hot ideas here was that and that but wonders over wonders they always give it after the stuff is gone . perhaps they should give the intel a bit more early to the un inspectors or wait perhaps there never been such stuff

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:19   #2
Lord Boredom

I was hoping for something a little lighter...

like one of those knock knock who's there gags.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:19   #3
Šiscorporation

This made no sense to me, whatsoever

Someone translate, please?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 19:21   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He doubts the validity of the claims about Mobile Production Facilities' as outlined (read: 'made up' for the benefit of the thread starter) by Senor Powell.

A German man called him Paul today. I laughed.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:12   #5
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Joke of the Day

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
i mean they can read your newspaper from out of space

my advancing physics text book told me yesterday that can only manage to resolve 1 pixel to about 10 metres
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:17   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
whats short, red, weak, and scores once a month if lucky?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:28   #7
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
I don't really mind my government being a bunch of imperialist capitalist oil-thirsty pigbastards, I just hate being lied to. If Bush or Powell or someone else would just stand up and say: "We think that taking over an oil rich country would help the economy. We're going to hit this one because they're weaker and we can bump off it's evil dictator as a bonus", I wouldn't be as ticked.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:29   #8
gdncnqdf
One of the Originals

gdncnqdf is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
whats short, red, weak, and scores once a month if lucky?
Michael Owen?? :-/
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:31   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by gdncnqdf
Michael Owen?? :-/

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:32   #10
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
I was hoping for something a little lighter...

like one of those knock knock who's there gags.
Knock Knock

Who's there?

Go fuck yourself
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:37   #11
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Re: Joke of the Day

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
That "joke" litterally killed me.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:47   #12
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
this wasnt very funny was it?
you wish you where funny too, but you arent
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:55   #13
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i'm sorry but it has to be said, your pretty crap aren't you
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:05   #14
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Not crap, He's just harsh for a virgin. That's all.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 00:39   #15
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Joke of the day could be GWB's speech :/
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 01:46   #16
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
Knock Knock

Who's there

Go fuck yourself
cheers.