User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:19   #1
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Can you fill me in ?

I've only just re-joined this forum earlier this week, and the more I post, the more I discover how alot of things have changed. I used to be here back when Sword posted interviews, when Yahwe was here and when half of the people posting didn't come from #linux.

So, someone fill me in. What have happened in this period of time? Is there anything important I need to know ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:19   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I resigned.

That's about the only important thang.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:22   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Sword became even less funny. Many were amazed having previously thought this was impossible.

Yahwe's account got banned. I have no idea why.

I have no idea who is in #linux

Other than that not much has changed really.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:24   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Sword became even less funny. Many were amazed having previously thought this was impossible.

Yahwe's account got banned. I have no idea why.

I have no idea who is in #linux

Other than that not much has changed really.

mean bitch :/
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:25   #5
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
mean bitch :/

:(

I'm not mean :(
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:27   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Trivialities:

- Yahwe got banned, because nobody except me and a few other people could tolerate him. This was meant to be an instance of JBOY doing something popular, I believe.

- Sword died/got banned/emigrated to Vietnam (delete as appropriate.)

- Dead Meat got balder. (No surprises there.)

- JBOY got baby admin power and banned just about everybody interesting.

- Gayle is this season's 'token female poster'.

- Nod hasn't died.

- Lots of people insulted me, and I flamed 'em.

- Jonny is now a mod of alliance discussions or some other god-forsaken palce, because they bribed him with guiness to shut him up, because they were scared he would reveal that PA was completely run by people in kilts and they were evil.

- I was insulted more, and I flamed back again.

Can't think of anymore.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:27   #7
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
YAWEII is finally gone!

Forum was purged so Nod dropped below 10,000 posts.

Aryn revealed she is really Britney Spears.

And the Universe came to a fiery end when JBOY pushed the wrong button trying to close another thread. :eek:

So nothing much has happened here.

Who were you before?
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:27   #8
€CiOV€No

Re: Can you fill me in ?

RiCo took over Yahwe's position of beeing an arse
MM resigned
Kura got elected
EoF
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:29   #9
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Exclamation

thought this thread was gonna be about the bollox craig david song

nevermind
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:30   #10
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked Yawhe
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:31   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
- Jonny is now a mod of alliance discussions or some other godforsaken palce
Wanna bet?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:31   #12
€CiOV€No

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
thought this thread was gonna be about the bollox craig david song

nevermind
That would really have been more interesting tho.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:31   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
- Yahwe got banned, because nobody except me and a few other people could tolerate him. This was meant to be an instance of JBOY doing something popular, I believe.
Yahwe is the only type of person it's worth banning. Other morons just reregister with a new account and a new IP less than three seconds later.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:32   #14
€CiOV€No

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I liked Yawhe
meh 2
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:33   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Wanna bet?
Update: JBOY removed him, killed him, and dumped his body in The Shannon.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:35   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by €CiOV€No
meh 2
meh 3.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:39   #17
€CiOV€No

Yahwe is the kind of guy that made this place worth reading.

Top posters of the moment should be the 'trolling' kind.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:39   #18
Asper

One thing didn't change.

Just for old times sake I went into the #planetarion channel

It's till GAY!
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:40   #19
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by €CiOV€No
Yahwe is the kind of guy that made this place worth reading.

Top posters of the moment should be the 'trolling' kind.
Actually I kinda liked yahwe he was the kind of troll that could come up with miles of text worth reading instead of the one-liners most trolls diss threads with nowadays
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:44   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Actually I kinda liked yahwe he was the kind of troll that could come up with miles of text worth reading instead of the one-liners most trolls diss threads with nowadays
I think your memory is affected. Most of his posts were one liners in the form of :

'are you tall?'
'how dreadfully working class'
'retard'

And so on.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:45   #21
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I think your memory is affected. Most of his posts were one liners in the form of :

'are you tall?'
'how dreadfully working class'
'retard'

And so on.

Ouch okay true, but he also sometimes, rarely, on occasion...posted something remotely intelligent, and kept a lot of us amused...

The trolls these days, all I wanna do is toss em back where they came from and flush.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:48   #22
Christian
Attitude

I actually liked Yahwe as well. Good thing Nod is still here... So.. When sword and Yahwe gone, what's worth reading these days ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:52   #23
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I liked Yawhe
Same here. He was a sound enough guy.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:53   #24
€CiOV€No

Quote:
The trolls these days, all I wanna do is toss em back where they came from and flush.
That's kinda the point with trolling. They aggitate you.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:54   #25
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
there are a couple of resident celebrity trolls these days

1) Muslim:- he visits fairly often and tells us amusing anecdotes of how he almost holds hands with a GIRL and how 1 day he wishes to make contact with a girl and say the fatal words "hi"

2)TheMightyGoat:- now going under the guise of Captain Pissgums or something like that, he went upto TheMightyGoat#10 i think before he went for a name change, he drops in and tells us amusing stories of self mutilation and general american retardedness

3)Flavius:- The poor man's 'Muslim', basically wishes to have the style and flair of Muslim posts however lacks the panache and basically ends up making himself look a tool, apart from this i guess he is regarded as a regular poster though for some bizzare reason

4)Gayle28Uk:- who has all ready been covered, yep she's this year's token female
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:55   #26
Recon

i'm sure there are more, i just can't remember offhand
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 21:57   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
i'm sure there are more, i just can't remember offhand
Rick and Rico are always good for a laugh.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:11   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

- Lots of people insulted me...
only cuz you are a USELESS HOMO POOF etc.

as to yawhe, he was 'interesting'

and rather hateful.

but, if he actually "got to you", you could just not read his crap for a bit.

what with it being the internet etc.

and interesting is always better than not interesting, because mounds of uninteresting stuff tends to clog the pipes.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:14   #29
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Last time I spoke to Yahwe I simply told him to **** off, how was I to know he wasn't just another random filthy tart advertising pornography over ICQ :/ You should always read a name first people
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:24   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i didnt think yahwe did much wrong that others didnt do to be honest, he must have just not "got to me" because i didnt feel his banning was warranted

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:28   #31
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
I though it would be gay-porn related....

or just Pr0n, in case youre a chick
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:33   #32
Christian
Attitude

Muslim... I think I remember your first post. Wasn't it about religion, and wern't you flamed to death (or at least to a little black crisp) ?
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:35   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If he's made a thread that hasn't degenerated into something to do with some girl that noone cares about I haven't read it.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:43   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=158555

Predictable.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 22:49   #35
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
yahwe asked after this place when i saw him last weekend. apparently he misses you too. awwww.

i think he might return if he wasn't so busy lawyering (read: drinking) in london.
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 23:00   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
- Idi's got a custom avatar
- Some people actually seem to like me, as before, only myself and I liked me.
- I do belive sword is around somewhere, we just need to dig him out first.
- I think Shai Gar had an account for more then 60 seconds (JBOY was NOT online, as far as my sources go)
- Kura sold himself to the devil (READ: became moderator)
- JBOY became nice, untill he got that horrible avatar (who he uses to scare small children and other residents)
- My english only became worse
- The smiley suddenly got a very big factor
- We got some new styles
- Postcounts have been "banned again"
- JammyJim is now the "village" drunk, i think
- Sky and Vampy left, i dunno why
- Leshy began stalking me (I have proof!)
- Karmulian beacame the law, and general do-stuff-that-jj-takes-credit-for admin

This place is still dreadfully time consuming, and still boring! Oh, and if i rember more, i will add it.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:10   #37
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
there are a couple of resident celebrity trolls these days

4)Gayle28Uk:- who has all ready been covered, yep she's this year's token female
whats that supposed to mean? just curious.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 06:18   #38
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i dunno.. looks like asper's competing for that title (token female)
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:13   #39
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i dunno.. looks like asper's competing for that title (token female)
WTF is a token female?

Hard to competite for something you don't know what you're competizing for...or whatever

(I should've slept in today :/ )
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:22   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
WTF is a token female?
A 'token female' is a female who comes on this board.

They are 'token' because females are a rarity here.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 16:38   #41
Asper

Quote:
A 'token female' is a female who comes on this board.

I really can't see why females are rare on here *cough*

Unread 7 Feb 2003, 16:52   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Marilyn Manson was considered one until he brushed the hair out of his face.