User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:03   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i am leaving for a week!

WHY?

To study sand dunes and the structure of a medieval town in north wales! 5 days in the blistering cold, rain and snow sleeping in a barn with 20 bunk beds drinking/eating watered down milk and bad luke warm food. all i'll have for company are a selection of MDs and a big bag of Cadbury's chocolates.

Whilst you're all having great fun sitting in front of your compters 0wning a 10 year old I'm going to be IN A PLACE [max payne rip]AS COLD AS THE DEVILS HEART[/max payne rip]

bye fags
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:07   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Take another two weeks while you're at it.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:09   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
how about no batty boi
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:12   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
i shall miss you 0wning me
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:13   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Make it four, I'm generous.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:19   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

thanks,l i suppose it's better than up my own arse
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:38   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That is not that
I will miss you..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:49   #8
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Bye laddio
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:50   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
Bye laddio
where were you all last week?!?!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:52   #10
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
where were you all last week?!?!
Very ill

Did i miss anything interesting/important?

In fact you dont need to answer that
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:52   #11
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
OH NOES WHATEVER SHALL WE DO

in other news, i lost my keys once, its alright though i found em.
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:57   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
in other news, i lost my keys once, its alright though i found em.
now you'll be able to leave your house for the first time in 4 years. i hope you don't get burnt by the sun!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 18:59   #13
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
now you'll be able to leave your house for the first time in 4 years. i hope you don't get burnt by the sun!
yep
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 20:46   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: i am leaving for a week!

Quote:
Whilst you're all having great fun sitting in front of your compters 0wning a 10 year old I'm going to be IN A PLACE [max payne rip]AS COLD AS THE DEVILS HEART[/max payne rip]

bye fags
Whilst you're doing that, from Wednesday I'll be stuck in bloody Kingston, Jamaica for three and half sodding weeks.

I get some shoddy serviced apartment and meals cooked for me, plus the use of a company vehicle, and all I have to do is provide support and advice to our customer.

LIFE FKING SUCKS I TELL YOU........

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:23   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
will you arise after hibernation as Bloomers IV?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 21:33   #16
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
this could be the most inactive week #cnuts has seen for a long time.

who will i talk to?

this week in my life is going to be so bad i wanted someone else to share my pain:

1. my parents will find out at parents evening i took an As economics module that they are until tuesday night unaware of

2. They will find we sat some As assesment things which i didnt show them the results of

3. They will find out i ve had profiles all which say "he's under achieving and talks to much in class"
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 22:45   #17
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i am leaving for a week!

Quote:
WHY?

To study sand dunes and the structure of a medieval town in north wales! 5 days in the blistering cold, rain and snow sleeping in a barn with 20 bunk beds drinking/eating watered down milk and bad luke warm food. all i'll have for company are a selection of MDs and a big bag of Cadbury's chocolates.

bye fags
Sorry to out do you Bloomers but next week I'm going to be sailing around the carrabian for aweek
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote