User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 15:41   #1
Spüg

shuttle down

anyone watching the news?

hey lets get enough threads started for a seperate Columbia forum!
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:09   #2
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
or not...

this thread gets 1 thumb down for being a repeat
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:10   #3
Spüg

1 un point to Recon for completely missing the point.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:13   #4
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Spüg
1 un point to Recon for completely missing the point.
oh dear, 2 un points for attempting but failing miserably in copying me
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:14   #5
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
oh dear, 2 un points for attempting but failing miserably in copying me
at least now you see how pathetic your 'cool' gimmick is
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:16   #6
Recon

Quote:
at least now you see how pathetic your 'cool' gimmick is
Thread earns another thumb down
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:16   #7
Spüg

you're just digging your own grave
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:19   #8
Recon

Quote:
you're just digging your own grave

wha

t?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:23   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop with the ratings already
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:25   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Seven people just died on that shuttle. This thread is not funny.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:26   #11
Spüg

enter the 'thousands die in asia/africa/wherever and you don't care!!!112122134' arguement
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:27   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
hate to break it to you gayle but about 7 ppl just died over in ethiopia in the time its taken meh to write this post.

ppl die every day. show meh the difference between a poverty stricken death and an astronauts death and i might care some more.

(and yes, i realise the potential political implications to this, but as far as im concerned its just a few less ppl on the planet.)

edit: damn you spug (u dont even deserve the little dot thingys above the 'u' for that
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:28   #13
Spüg

like i said
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:28   #14
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
where am i possibly making fun of what has happened on the shuttle, i am merely rating, which by the way you get 1 angry point
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:29   #15
Asper

:/

Still it's kinda sad, the shuttle thing I mean ah well ......

How's the weather over there?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:29   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
What happened?

Did I miss something?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:30   #17
Spüg

people died
move on
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:35   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
oh yeh... just found it.... Pity they don't have any spectacular footage
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:38   #19
Spüg

apparently it's 'stunning' footage

nah
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:54   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
oh yeh... just found it.... Pity they don't have any spectacular footage
I just saw on NBC some tape of a streak across the sky. A very large streak.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:08   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I just saw on NBC some tape of a streak across the sky. A very large streak.
I've just seen it on CNN....

Popcorn anyone?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:18   #22
Spüg

I've got the popcorn, you supply the drinks
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:20   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
I've got the popcorn, you supply the drinks
Aight!!!

Shall I bring some marshmellows to warm over the fire too?
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 17:36   #24
Spüg

Excellent! Now if they would only stop showing the same footage on CNN...lets switch teh channel see if anything more exciting is happening elsewhere, like maybe nuclear war or something
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 19:52   #25
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
-5 fake self-righteousness