User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:11   #101
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
hmm 100 posts on Kelly Osborne?
Who'd have thought it...
It diversified into man-luvin. That's the secret of it's success.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:16   #102
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
i could call your arse a man-eating sweaty crevace of meaty goodness, what's your point?
my points about 8 1/2"
whats yours?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:17   #103
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
on a slight side note, does anyone know what the sister who wouldnt be on the osbornes look like? did she get all the looks in the family? or is she as dog ugly as the rest?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:20   #104
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
my points about 8 1/2"
whats yours?

lies make baby jesus cry.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:21   #105
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
It diversified into man-luvin. That's the secret of it's success.
heh... same thing...

maybe I should try it...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:22   #106
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
lies make baby jesus cry.

jesus helps me trick people \o/
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 17:55   #107
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
on a slight side note, does anyone know what the sister who wouldnt be on the osbornes look like? did she get all the looks in the family? or is she as dog ugly as the rest?

Yeah shes better looking. She changed her name as well to Avril lavigne so that there is no association with the rest of the family.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:04   #108
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
Yeah shes better looking. She changed her name as well to Avril lavigne so that there is no association with the rest of the family.
'Avril Lavigne'

Sounds like a stagename worthy of your R7 gal, hehe

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:29   #109
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
How can anyone say shes not hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Michelin Man look doesn't appeal to me.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:52   #110
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
'Avril Lavigne'

Thats very true but then again so does

Kelly Osbourne of "there she blows" not that Im saying that she looks like a whale.

More like a seal

Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:53   #111
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
avril lavigne would make more noise, that you could record, and sell to the sun. plus shes probably a minx.

i'm sure some women might have a point or two...if they could afford the surgery.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:11   #112
DPeh

Quote:
well its not him exactly - its kinda the sad twatish 11-15 year olds who apply twatishly done make up to their faces, buy some leathers and call themselves 'goth' for attention bah! nothing against his music in particular - more what he has created. Actually i like most of his music. The lyrics are actually quite good.
I think i had that discussion with you in the pub at the Pr0nstars meet did i not?

Inbetween comments about Desse's sexual habits :P
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:14   #113
DPeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
'Avril Lavigne'

Heh,

i dun think we were that bad :P

/me slaps for such an accusation
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 00:09   #114
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Customers who bought music by Kelly Osbourne also bought music by these artists:

Avril Lavigne
Mary J. Blige
Liberty X
3SL
Romeo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customers who bought music by Avril Lavigne also bought music by these artists:

Pink
Michelle Branch
Vanessa Carlton
Nickelback
Busted
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 00:13   #115
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Busted
THESE GUYS ARE WANKERS!
I HATES THEM!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 06:21   #116
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
well its not him exactly - its kinda the sad twatish 11-15 year olds who apply twatishly done make up to their faces, buy some leathers and call themselves 'goth' for attention bah!
What exactly is a good reason for putting makeup on one's face? The only two real reasons I can think of is
(a) It get's you more/better attention (lo women)
(b) It makes you feel better about yourself (probably linked to (a) anyway).

What does one have to do to be a "real goth"? I mean, the only difference between the 11-15 year old kids with stupid makeup I see hanging around the side of Waitrose in Bromley South and the 16-50 year old goths in Camden Town is a slight degree of scariness.

Also, I'm not exactly clear what constitutes "rock" music. I mean, it either means some sort of descendent of the rhytm & blues/country & western hybrid circa 1950's America (generally performed with guitars) or it means some sort of undefinable "attitude". How many lots of heroin do you have to do before you're genuine rock? How many hotel rooms do you have to ruin, etc?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Avril, et al are music industry whores but I would say they loosely fit into a "rock" category, far more than Manson's example of Westlife earlier.

As for the attitude, it seems to me that it's a combination of the usual teenage rebellion stuff (although it's not particularly "smash the state"-esque) combined with some sort of very weak assertion of white culture.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:14   #117
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by DPeh
I think i had that discussion with you in the pub at the Pr0nstars meet did i not?

Inbetween comments about Desse's sexual habits :P
yeah i believe that did come up in conversation, but desse's sexual habits shouldn't really be discussed here, (there are youngsters reading this don't forget )
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:34   #118
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

What does one have to do to be a "real goth"? I mean, the only difference between the 11-15 year old kids with stupid makeup I see hanging around the side of Waitrose in Bromley South and the 16-50 year old goths in Camden Town is a slight degree of scariness.

LOL, looking out my work window i'm looking at Bromley-south station/waitrose and these are the kind i'm talking about, (they now hang outside the 'HMV' in Bromley if you know the area )

and to answer your question, being 'goth' is not what you wear, theres been a debate i started on this before, and basically imo its about your way of thinking/state of mind, music you listen to, interests and tastes in architechture etc, its not really about wearing makeup or the clothes you wear. Goths are among us, and you wouldn't even know it! (be afraid.................)

[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:12   #119
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
LOL, looking out my work window i'm looking at Bromley-south station/waitrose and these are the kind i'm talking about, (they now hang outside the 'HMV' in Bromley if you know the area )

and to answer your question, being 'goth' is not what you wear, theres been a debate i started on this before, and basically imo its about your way of thinking/state of mind, music you listen to, interests and tastes in architechture etc, its not really about wearing makeup or the clothes you wear. Goths are among us, and you wouldn't even know it! (be afraid.................)

The conformity of 'goths' seems slightly ironic, but when confronted with this simple notion they go off on one generally damning my eyes.

Explanation?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:17   #120
roadrunner_0
cynic

vapmy has posted a pretty good explanation of what a goth is before, if you are interested i am sure it could be found or you could ask her i am sure she will still have a copy of the article somewhere
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:18   #121
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
vapmy has posted a pretty good explanation of what a goth is before, if you are interested i am sure it could be found or you could ask her i am sure she will still have a copy of the article somewhere
I'll search about, but to be honest I really don't care =/
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:50   #122
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Exclamation

I will purely post this to contribute those who we mourn as a result to the 9/11 attacks.

Never forget.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:02   #123
Ste
Bored

Quote:

Do you know a band called 'Miss Bromley' the lead singer is a mate of mine from uni... If you don't - look out for them, they are really good...
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:05   #124
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Do you know a band called 'Miss Bromley' the lead singer is a mate of mine from uni... If you don't - look out for them, they are really good...

a band called 'miss bromley' do they wear huge gold earings and look like something out of the 'Slater' family (as most girls in Bromley do) *sighs*
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:20   #125
Ste
Bored

Quote:
a band called 'miss bromley' do they wear huge gold earings and look like something out of the 'Slater' family (as most girls in Bromley do) *sighs*
no, they're all male...
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:22   #126
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
ALso the name is Osbourne. Not Osborn, OSBOURNE.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:36   #127
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
no, they're all male...
What style of music? any other info on em?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:42   #128
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'll search about, but to be honest I really don't care =/
fair enough, just thought you might want to know
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:50   #129
Ste
Bored

Quote:
What style of music? any other info on em?
Indie, i think they're all from Bromley but they usually play in Kentish Town...
They have a brilliant song called "Kinky house of sex" which is based on my mates house from last year...
Look out for em...
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:05   #130
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
my points about 8 1/2"
applying the "add 4 inches to your penis size when discussing it online" rule it means you have a tiny ****

:/
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:31   #131
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Goth is not about a way of thinking. This is a claim made by pretensious goths, (Alright, seriously pretensious goths.) or similar high-thinking 'alternative' types and it is completely unsubstaniated self-flattery.

You can't actually substantiate it, unless you asked every goth in the world what their way of thinking was on things, and then made little charts out of it. So far, that hasn't happened, so therefore it is absurd to say "All goths think this", or "Goth is about XYZ" when we have no actual evidence of that.

Goths are a group of people that have a general intrest in the same sorts of clothes and music, etc. This we do have evidence of. There are observable and generally accepted trends in music and fashion, at least, there should be to anyone who has ever been around goths for long. They are not all super-intelligent, and they are not all philosophising non-conformists that distance themselves from society. Lordy, I don't.

Oh, and it is not about rebelling or provoking, as far as I'm aware or concerned. Goths wear those clothes and listen to that music because they actually like it, bizzarely.

My tuppence.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 8 Jan 2003 at 13:42.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:34   #132
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Goth is not about a way of thinking. This is a claim made by pretensious goths, (Alright, seriously pretensious goths.) or similar high-thinking 'alternative' types and it is completely unsubstaniated self-flattery.

Goths are a group of people that have a general intrest in the same sorts of clothes and music, etc. They are not all super-intelligent, and they are not all philosophising non-conformists that distance themselves from society. Lordy, I don't.
maybe you just arent a real goth
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:38   #133
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
maybe you just arent a real goth
That's possible, since there is no universal definition of what it about. I think my definition is, I have to say, one of the most logical and clear-headed ones I've seen so far, though.

People just like to flatter themselves. (See above, beggining "I have to say...")
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:10   #134
[GAP]Obiwan

so we've gone from discussing whether Kelly OsBOURNE is hot or not - to Avril lavigne, to student bands, certain peoples sexuality, certain peoples manhood, to defining what a goth is - with some pr0nstars rabble thrown in for good measure.............

The best thread i've ever started

\o/
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:12   #135
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey guys, i heard blink 182 invented punk
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:13   #136
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
You're rather bored if you have to result to provoking people like this.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:14   #137
Nodrog

lmao
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:15   #138
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
this did actually make me LOL!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:19   #139
[GAP]Obiwan

Re: Re: Kelly Osborne

Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT
any reasons?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:30   #140
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:

lol u serious every1 knoes it was NOFX!!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:30   #141
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:

lol u serious every1 knoes it was NOFX!!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 16:00   #142
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
applying the "add 4 inches to your penis size when discussing it online" rule it means you have a tiny ****

:/
being a pr0nstar the rule is reversed - i took away 4 inches
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 16:57   #143
Little Timmy
Winker

Quote:
being a pr0nstar the rule is reversed - i took away 4 inches

And that was just from the girth.

And Kelly Osbourne is still short fat and all round fugly.

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 17:10   #144
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
And that was just from the girth.

And Kelly Osbourne is still short fat and all round fugly.
That hasnt stopped you before. Are you growing soft?

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:09   #145
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
The conformity of 'goths' seems slightly ironic, but when confronted with this simple notion they go off on one generally damning my eyes.
Conformity in this context doesn't mean conforming to doing what other people might be doing, or sharing tastes, etc. I'd imagine that (as an example) the proportion of these board's members who like Lord of the Rings is dramatically higher than the general populace, yet it can hardly be said we all conform. It's just people who like x are also quite likely to like y.

When it comes to being a goth (or being alternative, whatever) the conformity that some are against isn't so doing what your mates are doing, but doing what society expects, what your parents want, what the state wants, what mainstream culture, wants, etc. Of course, in reality no-one really cares, but that's the spirit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:27   #146
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dont start the generalisation stuff, in here at any rate. make a new thread.

You are kidding yourself obiwan if you think kelly osbourne isnt fake. Read my earlier post this time, ta

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 20:32   #147
Ste
Bored

150 Replies!!!
hmm...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:29   #148
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I know about 4 women who don't fit this description (including myself)
Then you & the other 4 women that you know are in the minority.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:39   #149
[GAP]Obiwan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

You are kidding yourself obiwan if you think kelly osbourne isnt fake. Read my earlier post this time, ta
Are any of us real Deffeh? Everyone has at one stage in there life tried to be something there not, all i'm saying is Kellys upbringing has played a major influence in her fashion, way of thinking etc. All i'm trying to say is she is certainly more 'real' then other artists.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 10:40   #150
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Are any of us real Deffeh? Everyone has at one stage in there life tried to be something there not, all i'm saying is Kellys upbringing has played a major influence in her fashion, way of thinking etc. All i'm trying to say is she is certainly more 'real' then other artists.
Are you on crack or something?