User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2002, 15:43   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Status - Jolt

We've been moved to Jolt.

I don't know if this means we've been bought by them.

Some posts have disappeared during the move. How tragic.

What I've found is that moving certain threads to 'another' board and back again magically restores them to life, but if you think I'm doing that on 2000 threads, you've got another thing coming, buster.

That is all.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 10 Dec 2002 at 15:51.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:09   #2
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh well, I suppose everyone will be registering there... As for whether people are who they say they are, I guess it can be confirmed by posting here...

I'm Cyp on the new forums too.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:21   #3
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: Status - Jolt

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
We've been moved to Jolt.

I don't know if this means we've been bought by them.
Jolt also provides gameservers for others so it might still be a bit uncertain allthough they seem the most likely ones atm.
Quote:
Some posts have disappeared during the move. How tragic.

What I've found is that moving certain threads to 'another' board and back again magically restores them to life, but if you think I'm doing that on 2000 threads, you've got another thing coming, buster.
I found responding to an empty thread restored all of the thread back.

hAl
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:25   #4
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
run the vbb counter scripts in admin panel all will be fixored and sync usernames etc too
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 16:57   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Im Snurx on the new forums
Shocking?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:04   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Im Snurx on the new forums
Shocking?
You're still shit

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:09   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
The new forums are ace... NO CENSOR!

Plus I can spam there without having to be like, professional. YAY!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 17:38   #8
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
http://forums.jolt.co.uk

Watch Snurx Go! Run Snurx! Run!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 18:16   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this sucks

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 19:55   #10
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
<o/?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 20:59   #11
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still Zither (not that anyone cares)

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 22:00   #12
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
why do we have to register on their forums?

what's wrong with staying on our own over here? ://
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 23:01   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
It's excellent, but i'd love to have my postcount over there.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 23:08   #14
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
In a rare moment of ingenuity and imagination, I shall dub my self Jammers II, since this is the Real Jammers, and the other isn't as real.
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 23:23   #15
Pineapple
Banned

Pineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
just a point, im not sure, but i thought that they decided they were going to have to remove all personal info before the sell? or something?. and since that hasn’t happened yet (or has it?) has it been sold?

just thinking, don’t know how accurate that statement was
Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2002, 23:31   #16
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pineapple
just a point, im not sure, but i thought that they decided they were going to have to remove all personal info before the sell? or something?. and since that hasn’t happened yet (or has it?) has it been sold?

just thinking, don’t know how accurate that statement was

Yes Zeus said that because he said if we continued round 8 we would have no retreave password function.

Was in the thread which went along with the what do u want to do poll.

I not sure but this does sejest that maybe jolt, are as was said just another temp host.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 01:23   #17
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm...

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 02:20   #18
Cheechy
Mmmmm pie

Cheechy is an unknown quantity at this point
DNS update

DNS now looks good both sides

http://pirate.planetarion.com should be working perfectly now

Woo Yay!
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 02:24   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
You're still shit
Cencor evasion by a mod? Thats not a good sign.
And i still love you too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Watch Snurx Go! Run Snurx! Run!
Hmm...i am not sure if i should be happy or offended...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 12:59   #20
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Re: DNS update

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheechy
DNS now looks good both sides

http://pirate.planetarion.com should be working perfectly now

Woo Yay!
Btw, welcome to our forums.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 13:52   #21
Cheechy
Mmmmm pie

Cheechy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 14:11   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I must register when I get my home internet back...

Is it just me or is spam central (aka GD) a shock to most people?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 14:34   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
It's interesting.. just wish they'd get rid of that irritating soldier that keeps falling down the screen.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 16:10   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I must register when I get my home internet back...

Is it just me or is spam central (aka GD) a shock to most people?
They Never Knew What Hit Them.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 16:18   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

Cencor evasion by a mod? Thats not a good sign.
And i still love you too.

Hmm...i am not sure if i should be happy or offended...
OH MY GOD!

SWEARING ON GD!

SOME PARENT MIGHT SUE FIFTH SEASON FOR EVERY DOLLAR THEY HAVE!!!

yeah
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 20:56   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Oh christ

One stale stinking rotten community joins an even worse one.
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 22:08   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'We're being welcomed into Jolt with open arms' is not what anyone in their right mind is saying.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2002, 22:29   #28
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
'We're being welcomed into Jolt with open arms' is not what anyone in their right mind is saying.
it was placid before we hit in.