User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:51   #1
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
As Latin 2002 sitters

if u sat As latin in 2002 on ocr board can u tell me which section the virgil was from

if not could someone help me find a copy of the paper online ive tried but cant find it
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:53   #2
Tobe
Checkout Boy

help help help help
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:57   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
no no no no
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:58   #4
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
no no no no
bloomers you big big big homosexual ill see you in the pub tomorrow
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:58   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Whoops you only took the GCSE :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 19:59   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

You seem to have a lack of command over the English language, so I'd advise caution in expanding into areas such as ancient languages as of yet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:00   #7
Tobe
Checkout Boy

i need the 2002 past paper

reward will be awarded
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:02   #8
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
You seem to have a lack of command over the English language, so I'd advise caution in expanding into areas such as ancient languages as of yet.
theres always one who bitches about spelling and grammer im just supprised its you
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:02   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe

you big big big homosexual
that's

'you big big big person of orientation towards the same sex'

please, homosexual isn't politcally correct anymore according to Tony and his cronies
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:03   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
theres always one who bitches about spelling and grammer im just supprised its you
I frequently bitch about spelling and grammar. Someone has to enforce standards upon the peons. Especially now Yahwe has 'retired'.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:04   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
bloomers you big big big homosexual
Bloomers is 'The Little Homosexual'.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:04   #12
Tobe
Checkout Boy

hmm but why? do you really have so little else to do
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:06   #13
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:

Bloomers is 'The Little Homosexual'.
bloomers is 6"1
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:06   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
do you really have so little else to do
I was bored.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:07   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
bloomers is 6"1
I am taller though.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:09   #16
Tobe
Checkout Boy

ok compared to me he is big

whereas compared to you hes small
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:10   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Compared to everyone I'm big

if you know what I mean

WINK WINK

I have a big forehead. ho ho ho
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:13   #18
Tobe
Checkout Boy

help
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:17   #19
Tobe
Checkout Boy

please
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:22   #20
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Esse qvam videri
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:23   #21
Tobe
Checkout Boy

one of you must of sat it
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:28   #22
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:29   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

And people say that I spam.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:33   #24
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
you do
but this is worse

Tobe;
Go home, you british prat
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:34   #25
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
im doing it for a purpose
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:35   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
To highlight the fact that very few people on The GD Board do basic Latin courses?
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:35   #27
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

Would that purpose be:
'being a prat'

?
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:35   #28
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN

you do
but this is worse

Tobe;
Go home, you british prat
insulting me for being british, sounds a bit like anti- nationalist behaviour

i point my finger at you
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:37   #29
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

insulting me for being british, sounds a bit like anti- nationalist behaviour

i point my finger at you
Yes, I am very anti-nationalist
After all, they occupied my country after we told them 'no' ..
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:38   #30
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:

Would that purpose be:
'being a prat'

?
to find out what the lines where in the 2002 ocr latin As virgil paper
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:39   #31
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Quote:

Yes, I am very anti-nationalist
After all, they occupied my country after we told them 'no' ..
where are you from
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:40   #32
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

to find out what the lines where in the 2002 ocr latin As virgil paper
Obviously no one knows it or nobody wants to tell you.
I'd be amazed if people cactually understood you ..

I'm from Holland
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 17:22   #33
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
I did it in 2000 if thats any help
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 04:05   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
I did it in 2000 if thats any help
I see your 'doing them in 2000' and raise you a 'doing them in the Netherlands'