User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:21   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
100 things NOT to do before you die.

1. Lose your Student Loan cheque before you pay it into the bank.

2. Turn up to a diamond wedding anniversry drunk.

3. Drop a portaloo on your toe, causing severe pain.

What a ******* of a weekend I've had.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:23   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You must get 97 more.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:24   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
4. Decompose
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:30   #4
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have said top of the list is

1. Die
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:36   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
5. shag ann widdicombe
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:39   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
I would have said top of the list is

1. Die
It's impossible to die before you die you moron.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:40   #7
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
unless youre a cat.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:41   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I believe I just found you in the student mail directory, ELeeming.

This means that I may well have also met you at the EUMSC stand dealy at the Pleasance. Then again.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:44   #9
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

I see you are limited by the 3 dimensional perceptions of your puny mind.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:45   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
unless youre a cat.
Or believe in reincarnation.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:46   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

Have you seen a hypercube? I think not!

Thus, I win.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 16:07   #12
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I believe I just found you in the student mail directory, ELeeming.

This means that I may well have also met you at the EUMSC stand dealy at the Pleasance. Then again.
What were you doing looking for my university e-mail address?

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111122222222222222222234567890-=

I'M BLANTANTLY BEING STALKED.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 16:12   #13
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Buffy did it!
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 16:16   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming

What were you doing looking for my university e-mail address?

AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!1111111111122222222222234567890-=

I'M BLANTANTLY BEING STALKED.
Lies.

Last edited by Taratang; 13 Nov 2002 at 19:30.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 16:54   #15
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Re: 100 things NOT to do before you die.

Quote:
1. Lose your Student Loan cheque before you pay it into the bank.

2. Turn up to a diamond wedding anniversry drunk.

3. Drop a portaloo on your toe, causing severe pain.

What a ******* of a weekend I've had.
I'm Quietly Confident I could top that.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 16:57   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

- Use a computer lab that has a climate comparable to ****ing Greenland's.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 17:04   #17
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
MM some fker came into my office, moved all the shelves about, made a mass and fixed the fkin air con, im freezing in here now!

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 17:06   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I always put off the airco during these months here at the office..
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 17:08   #19
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
i live in the server room dusing work hours \o/

its to stop me chatting up the juniors :/

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 17:19   #20
ELeeming
Cultured

Re: Re: 100 things NOT to do before you die.

Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang

I'm Quietly Confident I could top that.
You're entering a Grey Area there.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 17:22   #21
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Have you seen a hypercube? I think not!

Thus, I win.
have you?

elaboration is required
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 18:16   #22
Fluffy Bunny II

Exclamation

There are some very thought provoking comments in this thread.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 18:18   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread is strange.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 22:34   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

LOL thats a classic response
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 04:08   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

have you?

elaboration is required
At the University of Warwick physics department, they used a 3D hologram thing to show a hypercube by perspective.

Quote:

I blame your mother.
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 04:12   #26
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:

At the University of Warwick physics department, they used a 3D hologram thing to show a hypercube by perspective.
Merely a 3 dimensional projection of a 4 dimensional object.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 04:31   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Merely a 3 dimensional projection of a 4 dimensional object.
No, I really do see in four dimensions. *sigh*
Unread 12 Nov 2002, 16:43   #28
Taratang

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: 100 things NOT to do before you die.

Quote:

I like this game. Almost as much as The Anticipation of a New Lover's Arrival.

Some people think that the role of moderating these forums is that of an Attitude Adjuster, and it is true that a certain Steely Glint is required. However, most of us moderators are Sweet and Full of Grace. My own moderating style is usually that of Wisdom Like Silence. Occasionally I may make an Honest Mistake, but I usually have a Reasonable Excuse. Sometimes a Problem Child comes along and produces a lot of Happy Idiot Talk followed by a Series of Unlikely Explanations. Frankly this is Bad for Business and Excuses and Accusations do not get very far. Of course if they're Just Testing or they just happen to be a Xenophobe then a Frank Exchange of Views is needed. It's Character Forming.

Oh well, most people here are just Killing Time. Any Unacceptable Behaviour has to be dealt with.

I Blame Your Mother.

Last edited by Taratang; 12 Nov 2002 at 17:33.
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 19:30   #29
Taratang

:(
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 20:14   #30
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
my computer lab is freezing cold
the guys that handle the air cond always come to work with leather jackets while the average cityzen is walking around with sleeveless shirts and shorts

they are fecking evil
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote