User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:35   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
'David' Torz

www.faceparty.com/torz

'discuss'
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:57   #2
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
OH NO MY SECRET'S FINALLY OUT!"£&$&&"*
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:59   #3
morsink

Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
OH NO MY SECRET'S FINALLY OUT!"£&$&&"*
oh no david

asl ?!??!?!

we could meet in person and get busy you know
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:11   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
what a tit

weve all met someone like that as well

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:15   #5
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I'll give a fiver to the first person who 'takes care of her' for me.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:18   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
I'd 'take care of her'

But not in the way you were hoping.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:19   #7
morsink

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

I'd 'take care of her'

with david being scottish and all he prolly hoped for you to lay her.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 13:41   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Thats cool. Really cool.

"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 14:22   #9
Cocaine

Quote:
consider it done
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 15:50   #10
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids

I'd 'take care of her'

going desperate huh:P
anyways, just trying out my siggy...
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 19:55   #11
Lord Boredom

someone explain..

I'm confused.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 20:00   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom
someone explain..

I'm confused.
There's a PA chap called 'Torz'.

There's a girl called 'Torz' on faceparty.

Apparent humor etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 20:26   #13
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
http://www.faceparty.com/strett

thing is, it's actually STRETT
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 21:04   #14
Dace

school is bake so i need something exiting to do
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 23:35   #15
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Favourite Possession: Girlfriend, She is so special to me!!

Unread 13 Nov 2002, 17:45   #16
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Favourite Possession: Girlfriend, She is so special to me!!

I thought twice about not attracting attention to myself by posting about "nod".

I did that because i find it embarassing to be even as remotely connected as sharing a nick and a name with both the "Dace" and the "Rankin" who are members of that board.

In the end i decided "**** it" tho.