User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 10:08   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
"Derek".

*This thread has been posted on GD and RP*

Given the potential oblivion of Planetarion at the end of the round, Snurx, sword, and Nashmeister are proud to present "Imaginary Planetarion". To avoid any potential conflict with Spinner, we will call the game "Derek". We are looking for six players to participate in a beta speed round that will start at 09.00 CET on Saturday the 2nd of November and end at 21.00 CET on that same day. Read the information below and say here if you want to play, but hurry, there are only six places!.

ABOUT THE GAME

The six players will be divided into two Alliances - GD and RP. Each player will have one planet, 100 Metal Asteroids, 100 Interceptors, 100 Warfrigates, and 100 Astropods. There will be no need for Eonium as the ships will be solar nuclear powered. There won't be any crystal either to make it simple. There will be no resource, no constructions, no research, and no scoring in the traditional way. There will be no ticks either. The game will be hosted on the DYB forums, and each player will launch imaginary defence and attacks on other players. Think of it like being role play.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO WINS?

Each player will be marked out of ten in three categories - Skill, Humour, and Number of Asteroids. Nashmeister will be the skill judge, sword will judge the humour, and Snurx will try and calculate the approxumate number of asteroids each player has (remember there can never be more than 600 asteroids in the game).

CAN I WIN A PRIZE?

No.

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

It will be free.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 10:11   #2
Ghosteh

I wish to apply

I am ace at imaginary attacks

Just ask Oreo

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 10:36   #3

aww darnit, I am out on a Saturday

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 10:44   #4
Ghosteh

Question - What ships are you able to make and how much would they cost?

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:18   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghosteh
Question - What ships are you able to make and how much would they cost?

You only have the ships mentioned above.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:19   #6
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

You only have the ships mentioned above.
Can I build any more?

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:36   #7
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by lag_boy
THAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING RSOURCE ASTEROIDS IF YOU CAN DO FK ALL WITH THEM?? WHY NOT MAKE THEM UNINIT???

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:47   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Ghosteh

THAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING RSOURCE ASTEROIDS IF YOU CAN DO FK ALL WITH THEM?? WHY NOT MAKE THEM UNINIT???
Why has Nodrog got a penis???

I imagine it would be hard to imaginarily calculate how much resource you have coming in and there are no ticks. It seems like there will only be 600 asteroids in the game, it just depends who has most of them at the end, so I imagine. From what I know of Nashmeister, he is a highly skilled PA player, so he should make a good skill judge.

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:49   #9
Ghosteh

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Truth

Why has Nodrog got a penis???

I imagine it would be hard to imaginarily calculate how much resource you have coming in and there are no ticks. It seems like there will only be 600 asteroids in the game, it just depends who has most of them at the end, so I imagine. From what I know of Nashmeister, he is a highly skilled PA player, so he should make a good skill judge.

This game is sounding worse all the time

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 11:53   #10
Ghosteh

There better be marks for 'creativity'

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 12:00   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by lag_boy
so basically he is gonna have a hard time calculating all the battles and stuff. by the way what happens when when all your ships die.........IF they do die
I wish I could play but I can't. If it were me, I would try to imagine good attacks. If I lost my space ships, well I guess it's hard luck, I would have to rely on my GD allies. I don't think this game has been done before so I suppose it will be a matter of making things up as you go along, and as Ghosteh says, I am sure creativity will play a crucial role in deciding the winner.....

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 12:05   #12
Ghosteh

Still no competition from RP. They are scared

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 12:15   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Come on, let the best forum win!
Unread 30 Oct 2002, 14:18   #14
Androme

PICK ME YOU 3 WISE BHATTIS

Unread 30 Oct 2002, 14:27   #15
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
I feel dirty for reading this thread.
Closed Thread