User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:37   #51
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSoldier
i wouldnt comment on honour if i was you

Fury wasnt exactly one too talk about was they....
I think Zhil is one of the last persons in PA that should ever talk about honour

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:37   #52
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Pffft, give him a break, he is fury.. He doesnt understand these things..

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:37   #53
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
gl to ely
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:38   #54
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

BlueSoldier is an unknown quantity at this point
you really think ely is going too sit there and watch as its most loyal allies get attacked by both eclipse AND tot. cause you can say it will be 1v1 all you like but we all know better what will happen. We have seen it before we will see it again
  • round 1 - 6:12:5 - [8th]
  • round 2 - 2:11:6 - [8th - Fury]
  • round 3 - 3:16:20 - [AIM HC]
  • round 4 - 67:21:19 - [MI]
  • round 5 - Dont ask me forgot
  • round 6 - 34:8:10 - [MI HC]
  • round 7 - 34:9:3 - [Silver-Elysium]
  • round 8 - 34:6:9 - [Elysium BC]
BlueSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:38   #55
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Don't lie. The Fury past has nothing to do with Elysium's decision.
When I voted, it had everything to do with my decition..

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:38   #56
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by ThaRat
Counter what?

You have been a Fury exec for as long as Fury has existed,
Enough said.

-TheRat
Wrong. r5, first part of r6, r7.

Next.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:38   #57
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder what the eclipse HC's use to brainwash their pe0ns.. :e_chick:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:38   #58
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Counter what?

Enough said.

-TheRat
Here's a penny.

Go buy yourself a clue.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:39   #59
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
My respect to Elysium. You guys are consequent, and you deserve the best.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:40   #60
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Here's a penny.

Go buy yourself a clue.
Can I have more? A clue costs a ****load these days..

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:40   #61
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
hmm so WP are going to farm the gals that have Eclipse in them using the WP members for gal status..... sounds about right

so far off the mark its incredible.

is that gl to me too Whis?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:41   #62
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

Quote:
haha.

Ask your oh so noble HC who leaked certain WEET coordinates to hostile alliances. Go on. I dare you.
nothing to do with me care too keep on topic?

tah
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:41   #63
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Counter what?

Enough said.

-TheRat

naaaa Zhil was a fairly new edition to the Fury exec famely in a line of those who have followed before him
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:41   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
I think Zhil is one of the last persons in PA that should ever talk about honour

rgds Kj
I think you are the last person to ever be allowed to post on AD, but you don't hear me complaining.

I've always been honourable to my friends.

Get a clue.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:42   #65
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Don't lie. The Fury past has nothing to do with Elysium's decision.
it had to do with my decision.
and i am elysium.
so it had to do with the decision of elysium.
And you really think a 1vs1 war would have worked ? with that amount of shared gals, etc? what did you expect from that ? retal heaven ? and tbh i am very very sure that you NEVER expected a 1vs1 war. you wanted ely on your side, so you can take out those 'nasty wp' savely.
Didn't work and now you tell ely we're not honourable ? We stand our allies and those we (can) trust
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:42   #66
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
weeeeee
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:43   #67
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
haha.

Ask your oh so noble HC who leaked certain WEET coordinates to hostile alliances. Go on. I dare you.

if ya dident want them to be leaked why ya give them to another alliance in first place ???
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:43   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
Here's a penny.

Go buy yourself a clue.
might wanna keep the change for yerself

j/k (or is this a charm offensive to make sure RaH won't get nuked by Eclipse again, atleast those not in vac )

rgds Kj

p.s. was just a thought, don't shoot me for it

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:43   #69
GreendayChic
GreenWolf

GreendayChic is an unknown quantity at this point
ah watching you all argue is like the funniest thing. we all know none of you is going to change your opinion cause of what you all are saying. just point less argueing

ah well i'm easily amused

/me gets the popcorn

No power in the 'Verse can stop me.
-River Tam, Firefly
GreendayChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:43   #70
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
just want to say well played by koen:P
Hehehe

Quote:
Originally dribbled by TheRat
You were fury, you are fury. You will never change.
'Factually challenged.'
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:45   #71
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by kaos
it had to do with my decision.
and i am elysium.
so it had to do with the decision of elysium.
And you really think a 1vs1 war would have worked ? with that amount of shared gals, etc? what did you expect from that ? retal heaven ? and tbh i am very very sure that you NEVER expected a 1vs1 war. you wanted ely on your side, so you can take out those 'nasty wp' savely.
Didn't work and now you tell ely we're not honourable ? We stand our allies and those we (can) trust
Yes, I wanted Ely on my side because funnily enough I like Ely. I also thought Ely would remember what has happened over the last week or so and how Eclipse has bent over backwards to accomodate the needs and desires for peace. When enough is enough you go for an option to support the traitors of the block.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:45   #72
Biggdogg
Grand Poobah

Biggdogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Calling Eclipse Fury just seems to be the "in" thing these days, and it doesnt seem like anyone even thinks about what they are saying. Or dont really know how Fury operated. While I dont play, its pretty obvious of the differences. Although for the slow ones in the group, after todays events, anyone who still says "Eclipse is just another Fury", or "This is just an old Fury move" could possible be legally considered braindead. If you dont know why, then you obviously go by "hear say" about Fury and have no idea, or your just flat out stupid.
Biggdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:45   #73
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ah the days of r4 when Zhil was but a young fury scamp with a glint in his eye and a parallel with great potential :\
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:45   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I think you are the last person to ever be allowed to post on AD, but you don't hear me complaining.

I've always been honourable to my friends.

Get a clue.
you just did complain about it, but nm

and maybe your honourable to your friends, you're FAR from that to your former allies so plz stop this hypocricy. And I'm talkin about r7. And whether you were Wrath exec or not doesn't really change much.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:46   #75
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

Quote:
Yes, I wanted Ely on my side because funnily enough I like Ely. I also thought Ely would remember what has happened over the last week or so and how Eclipse has bent over backwards to accomodate the needs and desires for peace. When enough is enough you go for an option to support the traitors of the block.
as some would say

**** happens
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:47   #76
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
When enough is enough you go for an option to support the traitors of the block.
Yes but this is their best chance to win without living in someone else's shadow.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:49   #77
Bas
Elysium Commander

Bas is an unknown quantity at this point
gl eclipse

u will need it

edit:
ToT also gl

r3: 178:24:24 N00B with Killghost as GC [TFD] [UniT]
r4: 78:1:10 PAradise [TFD] [UniT]
r5: 24:24:15 N00bcluster, bad gal [Elysium]
r6: 29:12:4 2nd Ely player,r88 [Elysium]
r7: 18:11:12 BlackBull [Elysium] [BuLL]
r8: 18:10:1 [Elysium]
r9: 30:6:1 [Elysium]
Bas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:51   #78
kaos
peon

Quote:
heh, i like eclipse too, but they way some things were handled and for the sake of the fun of this round the only reliable way is to ally with wp, to make it at least a bit fun, which didn't exist the entire round imho. and i can assure you, i didn't like any of the options we had.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:53   #79
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: and so it begin's...

Quote:
Originally posted by Gorgoroth
And now Focht! I show You who I realy am! Just a BC from WP eh?

I'll be seeing Yoou arround the uni...
Seeing you need another alliance to back you up, im pretty sure you can claim your leetness, but remember the war is won when the fatlady sings not before.

At Elysium, i wish you good luck on the battlefield and i hope we kick you right between your lying teeth.
So much towards fairness and 1o1
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:57   #80
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Elysium announcement - War declaration

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakera
As of imediately, Elysium gives a 24 hour End of Nap warning to Eclipse.

The 24 hour notice will end immediately if WP sees the red light from eclipse tonight,
as WP where given no 24 hour warning, and they stand as our only allies as of now. We will
not let them stand alone.

We, as in all of Elysium, want to thank Eclipse for a nice relation this round, from
Elysium side we will split as friends, with the goal to make the game fun again, witch
is for the best of all sides. We want to make this war as fair as possible, that will make
the round last.

Elysium HC
Respect.

Good to see Ely still standing by its origins of standing "shoulder to shoulder" with their allies.
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:00   #81
Sergio
BSE carrier

Sergio is an unknown quantity at this point
Again, respect to Ely for standing with their long time allies.
However...
Elysium + WP can beat Eclipse + ToT. It is now the task of the scarce NaR and VoM still active to make sure that this fight remains interesting for the rest of the round, and doesn't become a 3rd bashing feast.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:03   #82
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a tad confusing to me how everything turns out. How can eclipse be fury if sid isn't even around anymore? What was so terrible about fury anyways? The fact they used to do well? Why did everyone proclaim loudly that WEET should break off relations with NAR, but complain when they did because they picked their own time? Weren't wolfpack and elysium part of that as well? Why has everyone just ignored that now? How have eclipse destroyed and manipulated everyone else if their only current allies are ToT? Everyone runs around yelling about betrayal and honour and what they wanted from a round, however none of them seem to do anything about it. Why don't they? I don't get the point, could someone please tell me what it is I'm missing? :(

Good luck and have fun to everyone though!
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:03   #83
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

you never had anything too do with it thou zhil
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:03   #84
TheRat
Retired

Oh have no fear Zhil, you are not threatened by it's presence.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:04   #85
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh have no fear Zhil, you are not threatened by it's presence.
I know your cooords, now fear meh,
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:05   #86
TheRat
Retired

Well, I know your score, now fear me :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:05   #87
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You just ****ed up your Round 10, you might get away this round but I'm going to nail you to a ****ing wall in Round 10.

Backstabbing twats.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:06   #88
BlueSoldier
The Nekkid Chef

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
You just ****ed up your Round 10, you might get away this round but I'm going to nail you to a ****ing wall in Round 10.

Backstabbing twats.

awwwww we love you too
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:06   #89
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sergio
Again, respect to Ely for standing with their long time allies.
However...
Elysium + WP can beat Eclipse + ToT. It is now the task of the scarce NaR and VoM still active to make sure that this fight remains interesting for the rest of the round, and doesn't become a 3rd bashing feast.
I think ecl/tot can take care of themselves . They won't let themselves get bashed.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:06   #90
kaos
peon

Quote:

Backstabbing twats.
you shouldn't use **** so often, not good for the kids
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:08   #91
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
might be time to reactivat that pa acount i got, we will see tomorrow

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:08   #92
MadeMan
180º

Quote:
Well, I know your score, now fear me :-)
damn did u just scan me?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:09   #93
TheRat
Retired

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:09   #94
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Legion twats.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:11   #95
kaos
peon

Re: Re: and so it begin's...

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
-snip-
So much towards fairness and 1o1
Quote:

Backstabbing twats.
so you expected ely to side up with ecl ?
and what about your nice 1vs1 stuff ? ooh you never wanted 1vs1, why does that sound SO obvious
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:12   #96
MadeMan
180º

Quote:
you know i will kick your ass on tg if u attack meh?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:12   #97
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Your HC knows very well why I say what I do. I expected better, I won't lie. When an ally tries to **** over another ally and then that ally retaliates after the nth time, I expect an "honourable" ally to help the ally that retaliates vs the ally that aided hostiles.
*cough*
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakera
As of imediately, Elysium gives a 24 hour End of Nap warning to Eclipse.

Elysium HC
Note that nap word in there?
Obviously the relations between Eclipse and Ely was thought of higher on the Eclipse side.
I thought you'd know that WP/Ely are joined in every way possible zhil.

Oh well, this whole thread is Zhil whining because he might no longer win this round.

GL WP/Ely, my ships will still be headed at your gals (but only at the Eclipse/ToT members within them )
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:12   #98
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Backstabbing twats.

You shouldn't have drank that much coffee. 2 vs 2 doesn't sound unfair to me..
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:13   #99
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
In all Fairnes, Ecl has ben a pleasure to work with, and the 'Fury' Brand given to them is not deserved at all.

What happens now is based on a lot of stuff. but has nothing to do with Fury. Heh Ecl has ben smooth and nice to cooperate with.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 22:13   #100
TheRat
Retired

And again:

Tjihii

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired