User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:03   #101
feel the pain

feel the pain is an unknown quantity at this point
cu next round sun_tzu (:
[20:29] <@Sweety> the voicechat i had with focht and singu for organizng and haveing fun
[20:30] <@Sweety> u should hear focht and singu trying to launch syncronized on a planet
feel the pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:06   #102
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure all the above is 100% true, hell it's AD ofc it is true

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:07   #103
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
nice, first it doesnt work for 10 mins and then it posts it 15 times,
thx *irony*

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages

Last edited by Eylisia; 8 Apr 2003 at 16:28.
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:10   #104
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well, you show a good combination of a bad knowledge of PA history as well as a bad grasp on the situation at hand.

The dragons attack was not a retal. It was, for all shapes and forms a real attack. Retals are launched with permission on only offending planets. Bad retals are launched without permission on only offending planets. A horrendus retal is launched on a whole gal without permission. An overkill waved attack launched on a whole gal for the actions of one planet with no permission is never a retal. You expect eclipse to see a massive attack on their galaxy as some kind of mistaken retal? Eclipse saw it for what it was. Dragons launching an attack.
--------
what was that.. raping of killmarks gal then.. i can see why few would be raped there.. but...not whole gal. i don't like farmers.. but when farmers and owners of scan planets are attacking other farmers and saying it's just cause.. u should consider.. who did wrong thing there.

And personally the gals what i have been, haven't never breaked rules what alliances give them how unfair they can be.
Btw i even recalled my fleet home.. when attacker was going to be on my planet same time as my own fleet would come home.. that should show some faith for our blocks hc's. not all risk they'r bloody fleets just because hc tells them.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:11   #105
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
Seems Elysium HC's and their gals really are hungry for roids, they now have to go take them off allied players.
From the Ely HC I have known Stress, [Racer] and Eylisia, I don't ever believe they would ever put there own self interest above Elysium. Infact I believe it would be the opposite to the situation your propose.
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:13   #106
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm guessing all of the above is 100% true?, ofc it is, this is AD after all

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:15   #107
K0loth

Quote:
Seems Elysium HC's and their gals really are hungry for roids, they now have to go take them off allied players.
From the Ely HC I have known Stress, [Racer] and Eylisia, I don't ever believe they would ever put there own self interest above Elysium. Infact I believe it would be the opposite to the situation your propose.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:15   #108
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
/me fluffles Elysia, you and cheerios(and the BC/DC team, o/c) are all nice people, but the treatment I got today...I couldn't belive it was Elysium! it felt like one of the horror-stroies I'd heard from friends in Lithyn during rnd7! I don't know, and I know I've caused a lot of bad blood by this, got kicked out since I blew a fuse and screamed a tad at [Racer](sry, once again), not to mention that Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:16   #109
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Didn't i mention there that we even considered it to be a BG group attack for some alliance in weet.. aka start of war inside weet.. we trusted jurgen we launch.. we trusted our hc's we recalled.. i even recalled my fleet to come home same time as my attackers fleet would be on my planet.. that should show my trust to hc's...
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:17   #110
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Didn't i mention there that we even considered it to be a BG group attack for some alliance in weet.. aka start of war inside weet.. we trusted jurgen we launch.. we trusted our hc's we recalled.. i even recalled my fleet to come home same time as my attackers fleet would be on my planet.. that should show my trust to hc's...

will stop reading this post now.. no need to whine like a baby because in pa that doesn't mean ****.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:18   #111
K0loth

Quote:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:20   #112
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Baxrus is an unknown quantity at this point
*sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
And im sure you morons think that Fury is still around. Or that Fury was anything more than a collection of normal PA players.
Im wondring why some eclipse members cant let Fury go ?
People still tags the gals up with names like " Remember the [Fury] " and " The lady of [Fury]
I mean.. let it go fs..

And,
to have battlegroups with other alliances members is just stupid, no matter how good they are. They might be you freind or sumat, but be in same alliance then..
If u are in one alliance, you should stick to it.

This game is to friend based and block based :/
I miss the time when you fought and died with ur alliance.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:29   #113
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The [Fury] tags were an April fools joke along the vain of "HAH ECLIPSE RENAMES FURY WE TRICKED YOU ALL" some people just didn't "get it". Also it's Lady of Concordium not Lady of Fury and the only galaxy currently tagged [Fury] is actually VoM :eek:
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:33   #114
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm summtin wrong with AD?
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:33   #115
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
The [Fury] tags were an April fools joke along the vain of "HAH ECLIPSE RENAMES FURY WE TRICKED YOU ALL" some people just didn't "get it". Also it's Lady of Concordium not Lady of Fury and the only galaxy currently tagged [Fury] is actually VoM :eek:
I took the 1st of April joke. Does that mean I get a cookie?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:34   #116
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I think your glasses may just be tinted a bit m8.
probably, but how would you react if your allies hit your galaxy for absolutely no reason and when asked for an explanation they say WE missbehaved? And on top of that I see pple post stuff about how hard Eclipse is against cheaters, howmuch they respect rules etc but when it comes to judging their own members for breaking the easiest rule ever made by alliances, they just damn fail to act like they should have.

Well then yes, my glasses are abit tinted, but who's wouldn't

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:35   #117
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Quote:
I know it was Lady of Concordium but it was also Lady of Fury
I know because I check universe everyday Not used to be ranked this high..
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:35   #118
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
HAHAHAHA ROFL!!!!!!!!!111111122
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:40   #119
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
u twat, reply to my post so i know wtf u are talking about...
i dont use retal as a weapon like many of the other top players do..
is BA considered as a top player?:/

/me quits.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:41   #120
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
and you are allowing fake tagging? i would kill em
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:48   #121
Baxrus
HC of StrongHold

Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by Baxrus

And,
to have battlegroups with other alliances members is just stupid, no matter how good they are. They might be you freind or sumat, but be in same alliance then..
If u are in one alliance, you should stick to it.

This game is to friend based and block based :/
I miss the time when you fought and died with ur alliance.

I gotta quote myself, so I can show you my point
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:54   #122
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
tools? where you drunk when ya wrote this..

Well this is rediculos dont go blaming any HC when u act like it sounds like you do!
be cind to tell me what u are saying here ?
as it makes no sence to me
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 16:55   #123
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Stress; erm, you made no sence there, if you have something to you want to show me(logs or so) that justfies the attacks, sure, I'd love to see them. I'm on IRC still, #olmit if nothing else.

Elysia; LordN's exagurating, he only did that once, though that night was utter fuxxored, we didn't get one target on that list(did I mention it happened to be last night, and since we didn't have anything else we took this Jurgens thingy for a gal-attack of sorts, the ones that were online atleast). Also, in my original post I had no reason to belive Stress wasn't responsible, I was told an HC had authed the retal and since the gal attacking contained an HC... an easy assumption, maybe a wrong one, maybe too fast, but it doesn't excuse the ****e I got from Sakera/[Racer](though he wasn't as bas as sakera, but still didn't seem to find anything wrong in the attacks after all his "investigations") nore that the attack landed.

And to anyone claiming Dragons are the Devil, they aren't, I don't know what this was about, Jurgen had just returned and he's not a great friend of Eclipse but his motives are not mine to speculate upon. However that you roll over the guilt of members that knew litle or none about this whole ordeal and that had blind faith in their leaders, sry, I don't won't take any responsability for that attack on 46:10, I cleared my hands off it when I recalled as soon as I heard and got my gal to do the same.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:02   #124
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Stuff
wlel u ended up blaming Elysium HC, for somthing they really had nothing to do with. Posting things as 'fact' when they arent true is usually done in atempts to lessen the image that the pblic has, and allthough manny will clame othervise, im sure atleast 50 players now think that your original post is what is the facts. they arent.

As to my gal thirteen:seven, recalled before they landed on every one but 1 planet. As i could not get online soon enough to get it sorted.

My advice to u, the nest time you get angry about somthing. Get all the innfo u need first, then assume / tell the rold about it.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:06   #125
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Angry Shame

shame that u quitt m8 :/
pa has lost too many good players now :/

gl in rl m8 =)
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:08   #126
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by daku
elipse always wanna show that they are doing the right thing while the others are all wrong. Am I right Hicks?
BAH!
This round they have proven to be quite good doing that....from the start

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

/me quits.
lol :P

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:08   #127
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Eylisia talked with one of u'r bc's about that TT system, he bit cleared my angrers distorted views of it.. but still it ain't working

anyways i gave last night 8 gals to elysium bc to get us.. didn't get any not he's fault i gues.. my gal hasn't got a target over 2.2k roids ever ... this round.. and we ask every night atleast for 3 target gals. where's the problem in this system.. u could tell me.

and with these bg's... do u then take like this those gals.. first u'r MO's choose gals what they want for reservation(what bg's can use) and then comes the ones what members want.. aka wich gals do u reserve first in ely's turn.

anyways i respect u eylisia always, just the system.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:14   #128
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

I can pretty much confirm it wasn't an Eclipse attack, but a RaH attack (/me waves to Radium). However, there were 4, I believe, Eclipse planets involved, who eventually pulled out.

Quote:

- snip -
Here I only wish to comment on the 'retal' aspect concerning Koltta...
To my best knowledge only 46:10:7 attacked Koltta. However, this planet pulled after I talked to his gal-mates. Pretty much leaving you without a valid reason to land on 46:10.

Quote:
Eclipse:
Hit a galaxy without full WEET arbiter protection and accidently launched ont a Wolfpack member (We don't have an exact member list) but pulled before landing.
If you're talking about Koltta's galaxy here: It has full WEET arbiter protection.

Quote:
I'd imagine there was a good reason for it and I'd imagine it was autherised by Wolfpack HC, they can see all the bookings we make.
Let's just say that the targetpicking system hasn't been up to par for a while

There, all solved.
-EOD-

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:19   #129
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
some stuff..
What about those of your galaxy mates and other Eclipse members defending hostile planets?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:23   #130
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
Eylisia talked with one of u'r bc's about that TT system, he bit cleared my angrers distorted views of it.. but still it ain't working

anyways i gave last night 8 gals to elysium bc to get us.. didn't get any not he's fault i gues.. my gal hasn't got a target over 2.2k roids ever ... this round.. and we ask every night atleast for 3 target gals. where's the problem in this system.. u could tell me.

and with these bg's... do u then take like this those gals.. first u'r MO's choose gals what they want for reservation(what bg's can use) and then comes the ones what members want.. aka wich gals do u reserve first in ely's turn.

anyways i respect u eylisia always, just the system.

We pick, as anyone with half a brain in any alliance, based on score and roidratio of targets.These are all pooled, UNLESS they have AT THE TIME OF BOOKING, been requested by ANY Elysian.
If they have they are assigned to that person,if not we start assigning based on size and # of targets BGs need.
If ppl come late with target lists they wish to book,
we do that if they are not already booked.

Nothing more nothing less, who you are makes no difference.
But how early you are with your request does.

Regards,
Eylisia.

oh, and thk you

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:25   #131
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
--------
what was that.. raping of killmarks gal then.. i can see why few would be raped there.. but...not whole gal. i don't like farmers.. but when farmers and owners of scan planets are attacking other farmers and saying it's just cause.. u should consider.. who did wrong thing there.

And personally the gals what i have been, haven't never breaked rules what alliances give them how unfair they can be.
Btw i even recalled my fleet home.. when attacker was going to be on my planet same time as my own fleet would come home.. that should show some faith for our blocks hc's. not all risk they'r bloody fleets just because hc tells them.
The hit on that galaxy was completely within the parameters of our agreements as far as I know, so I dont think it applies to the situation. But i wasnt involved first hand in it.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:29   #132
MadeMan
180º

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
be cind to tell me what u are saying here ?
as it makes no sence to me
hehe, u write tools. what those that mean? the rest was to sun_tzu.. so dont worry,,
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:32   #133
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

So eylisia, do u mean that what bigger target i ask.. the better chances we would have had to get it? and 30:1 and 39:5 where both big.. in top100 as hostile gals aka pretty rare to have those nar gals there. though they ain't anymore there..
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:35   #134
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
well u ended up blaming Elysium HC, for somthing they really had nothing to do with.
Nothing new there, when you talk to some Ely HCs they'll often say they had nothing to do with anything.. Kinda makes you think who's running Ely in first place then. Maybe it's the same mystery person who deletes unwanted thread(s) about "retal" cases involving Ely HC & Eclipse gals?

Based on some similar cases & personal experience I can however safely confirm Sun_Tzu's reference to Sakera.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:40   #135
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis
more drivel
Im tempted to post a 'whis' golden comments and actions. ill leave it tho. U wouldnt understand how funney they are annyhows.

and if u actually read this thread, u would se that this wanst an ely retall, It happened to be some other players in an ely hc gal (as it happens mine) that had launched. they recalled the moment i had come home from work and got on irc tho ( sadly to late to recall on 1 planet )

but you seem to think that this is all a cower up, and that my gal gets 'rights'. Talk to my galaxy, heh. They probably hate me more then annyone in this game by now. As I keep making em recall, not hit targets they want and make them pick targets after allmost everyone else.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:41   #136
Whis
never

Maybe if you actually read my posts in this thread, instead of dismissing them as drivel, u'd see I was referring to other case(s) than Sun_Tzu's.

Last edited by Whis; 8 Apr 2003 at 17:51.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 17:46   #137
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by Baxrus
Im wondring why some eclipse members cant let Fury go ?
I think you will find that both on the forums and the tags are a result of the rest of the community not being able to let Fury go.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 18:12   #138
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: *sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I think you will find that both on the forums and the tags are a result of the rest of the community not being able to let Fury go.
I got attacked for being Xanadu, does that count?

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 18:17   #139
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
this is most amusing having fun ?
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 18:33   #140
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
this is most amusing having fun ?

here to please you.

Still nothing compared to VtS vs Jr. Wing soap opera's though

— Scorpio
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 18:44   #141
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
here to please you.

Still nothing compared to VtS vs Jr. Wing soap opera's though
im not into jr wing soap opera's maybe you can tell me all about it 1 day :eek:, altho this is more amusing atm ...
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 19:46   #142
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by Whis

Maybe if you actually read my posts in this thread, instead of dismissing them as drivel, u'd see I was referring to other case(s) than Sun_Tzu's.
I know most cases u refer to, and most of all actions u have done in the 'service' of ely this round. all of them where f'ups
so pick anny of them and it still applies in 99.99% of the cases
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 19:48   #143
Whis
never

Oh don't tempt me to go & post bout fkups lol. I hardly think its worth the embarassment for Elysium.

Besides I doubt you know what cases i'm referring to seeing as how you're rarely around in first place. I'm surprised you know about anything that's going on in Elysium these days.

Last edited by Whis; 8 Apr 2003 at 19:57.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:01   #144
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by daku
c ya sun!
it's been great playing with you!

THanks to "mighty eclipse" who are in my opinion same lousy fury bastards you have to go. I respect your decision but i still want you to come back. Don't let a bunch of retards w/o brains make u leave pa.

"We will recall when ur mates recall" as some1 said in the "mighty" 13:7. "I will check @ eta 2"
Since eta 5 to eta 0 the planet was online. And still is .. ofc ... no recall

Great job.
Seems there are no more targets for u so u attack ur own allies.
If a fully authed retall have been granted I'd say the attackers can choose if they want to recall or not. Unless a hc directly orders them to recall of course. And the way things are... I doubt more then 10% of pa community would have recalled just because your gal chickened out when they realised this wasn't gonna be no free roids. If I where attacking it would have taken alot to get me to pull... aslong as the whole attack was legal when we launched. And that it was. So don't blame my gal for taking advantage of that situation.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 20:42   #145
august

august is an unknown quantity at this point
sad to read this unlucky accident of missunderstandings beetween Weets ;/ But who cares, not u who read this ****

august

imnot augustus, im only a plain august
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:07   #146
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie

/me quits.
u quitted a long time ago, i thought..

i consider myself a top player, but heck i consider virus as an ok alliance

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:15   #147
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve
=/

As for my defence... that elysium member in that gal that was attacked (46:10) was added to elysium tops 2h before launch and it was not there the day before when attack was checked.
I planned it as a retal of 46:10 and 30:9's attack against 44:4.

It was asked in our attack coordinating channel, but no1 gave a reply so we just went on with plann (those who have logs and access of that chan can check how it was asked about).

When I noticed how much droubles it would cause to my members if we land I ordered a recall I admit that most of planets were nicely covered, but 3 or 4 were uncovered I've got newsscan of every planet before recall orders were given... actually those were taken to show senater how hostile that gal has been in past. Also decided that second and third waves r not to be launched.

I was promised that every counter is also being recalled (didn't happen thoz).

Other wp gals that eclipse gals have attacked with similar attacks that I tried: 44:4, 15:2, 48:4 (incoming in every planet we or not).

And well leaving of sun_tzu... I'm sorry I'm sorry to loose u guys also. We had some fun and will have in future.

I admit what I did was wrong...
Jurgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:31   #148
MadeMan
180º

Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
that elysium member in that gal that was attacked (46:10) was added to elysium tops 2h before launch and it was not there the day before when attack was checked.
Quote:

[ 22:28:08 ] _[ cyph[AJAX] ] 46 10 8 \o/
[ 22:36:15 ] _[ RIT ] he was let in this morning heh
[ 22:36:18 ] _[ RIT ] I have a msn convo with him
[ 22:36:20 ] _[ cyph[AJAX] ] last night;
Guess he came in l8
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:33   #149
Whis
never

heh
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:38   #150
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Well, you show a good combination of a bad knowledge of PA history as well as a bad grasp on the situation at hand.

The dragons attack was not a retal. It was, for all shapes and forms a real attack. Retals are launched with permission on only offending planets. Bad retals are launched without permission on only offending planets. A horrendus retal is launched on a whole gal without permission. An overkill waved attack launched on a whole gal for the actions of one planet with no permission is never a retal. You expect eclipse to see a massive attack on their galaxy as some kind of mistaken retal? Eclipse saw it for what it was. Dragons launching an attack.
Yes... I'd bet alot of money that if the eclipse gal hadn't got defence lots of dragons would have landed. Weird how quickly people come alive when they get a retal upon themself. Then it is "ohh didn't know... but now I did the right thing etc... please spare me...."
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote