User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Nov 2002, 19:03   #51
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
<straight face>

why not just give it to the people who've made the game what it is today. let zokum/goldeneye take over and continue to work their magic.

</straight face>

I was flammed over on the SS forums for accusing Goldeneye of creating parallels in PA
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 19:11   #52
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

I was flammed over on the SS forums for accusing Goldeneye of creating parallels in PA
zokum and goldeneye were some of the only ones left after they 'sacked' all the other testers a few days before the round was to start.

they then completely changed ship stats, added parallels, etc

round 4 sucked
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:14   #53
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

You didn't play round 1 did you?
What, that round ran smoothly?

New to me, to be honest.
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:19   #54
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn

What, that round ran smoothly?

New to me, to be honest.
3 day long ticks were smooth*

*in the same way a dead person has a 'stable' condition
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:22   #55
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oi, it gave you time to consider what 'moves' you were going to make. That and the time you needed to think of something witty to post on't forums.

Wait...
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 21:23   #56
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Oi, it gave you time to consider what 'moves' you were going to make.
yeah twas a tough choice:

build fighter

or

build destroyer (battleship, whatever the big one used to be called)
Unread 26 Nov 2002, 23:05   #57
Androme

<me> laughs at all those suckers who paid for round 8 thinking it'd be the last </me>
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:01   #58
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Oi, it gave you time to consider what 'moves' you were going to make. That and the time you needed to think of something witty to post on't forums.

Wait...
It gave you time to search for the planets which had 300,000 E roids due to bugs in the database
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:17   #59
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

zokum and goldeneye were some of the only ones left after they 'sacked' all the other testers a few days before the round was to start.

they then completely changed ship stats, added parallels, etc

round 4 sucked
I liked round 4. Except for salvage and the roid cap formula.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:19   #60
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
it was the worst i've played by far

(played first 5)
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:22   #61
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

I liked round 4.

I liked my galaxy, and I was in a fun parallel. I have never paid any attention to the stats.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 00:33   #62
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

it was the worst i've played by far

(played first 5)
Heh. I pretty much liked all the free ones. Because then there were players ****ter than me out there. I played five and didn't like it, and I played seven and didn't like it. (Not sure if I played six, and almost postive I'm not playing now)

I would admit that 1>2>3>4, but I put all those a big step above the last four.

Parallels were 'neat'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 02:13   #63
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got about 150 aussie dollars here, will that be enough?

On a more serious and not quite so cliche note, I wonder who would actually buy the lot. I mean the game as it is hasn't got much to offer anymore. You'd have to make some serious changes if it were to attract the hordes of players it once had. And anyway, nobody can ever, ever bring back those "good old days". Period.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 04:19   #64
SectorX

R2 and R3 were by far the best.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 12:47   #65
brv-zokum
PA Team slave

brv-zokum is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting

I had absolutely NOTHING to do with parallells. They came as a suprise to me as well, anyone who knows anything about PA and it's developement know that was Spinner's very own last minute change. Bugger off clueless fools.
brv-zokum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 12:48   #66
ShakeyJake

knew it wouldn't last long after i left
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:46   #67
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I recall W and a few other TPE'ers making a big noise some time ago about buying the game and "Running it like it should be run".

It appears now as though that was , and remains , all talk.

Pity. That idea had some pretty good potential.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:49   #68
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I recall W and a few other TPE'ers making a big noise some time ago about buying the game and "Running it like it should be run".

i thought W was making his own game, how about you give him a chance?

also btw doesn't hinch still have access to all the code? someone should just bung him £50
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 13:50   #69
Ragnarak

btw kura if TPE ever do end up running PA i'm holding you personally responsible now
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 14:47   #70
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
I dont think FS can expect much more than £50-100k, anything more would probably be ridiculous seeing as it's not something that is going to be ran at a profit, more probably at a loss.

Therefore investors probably wouldn't be enticed by this round's figures showing BIG losses and only real PA players would have the dedication to run it at a loss.

Soooooo.... why don't we all chip in a bit of cash, and imagine that you're buying shares in Planetarion? It's ridiculous to think that one player would buy it.. why not everyone chip in who wants to own part of it, and we then find someone ready willing and able to keep PA going for a few more rounds?

Y'all interested?

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 15:44   #71
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

HAHA

I'm going to have to go and ask Mooseh about that \o/.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 16:02   #72
K0loth

K0loth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -Blue Moon-
I dont think FS can expect much more than £50-100k, anything more would probably be ridiculous seeing as it's not something that is going to be ran at a profit, more probably at a loss.

Therefore investors probably wouldn't be enticed by this round's figures showing BIG losses and only real PA players would have the dedication to run it at a loss.

Soooooo.... why don't we all chip in a bit of cash, and imagine that you're buying shares in Planetarion? It's ridiculous to think that one player would buy it.. why not everyone chip in who wants to own part of it, and we then find someone ready willing and able to keep PA going for a few more rounds?

Y'all interested?
Interesting idea though not sure if it would actually work. The community being the shareholders and the creators directly answering to the shareholders.
K0loth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 17:18   #73
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Are they going to sell The Forum admins and moderators with this, and if so, won't that put people off buying it?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 17:41   #74
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Are they going to sell The Forum admins and moderators with this, and if so, won't that put people off buying it?
I'm sure the new owners would want to install their own lackeys, I mean trusted friends, to moderate the forums.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 18:18   #75
Idi

Quote:

That was when PA was good and hadnt been driven into the ground numnuts.
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 20:55   #76
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

The name Planetarion will not be a great selling point, you go most places on the net and say Planetarion you'll get laughed at when once it was 'Oh wow, that's new, let's go see that'.

Rebranding ahoy, scrap the name, scrap the domain, rebuild from the ashes, etc etc.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 21:04   #77
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
I've got about 150 aussie dollars here, will that be enough?

On a more serious and not quite so cliche note, I wonder who would actually buy the lot. I mean the game as it is hasn't got much to offer anymore. You'd have to make some serious changes if it were to attract the hordes of players it once had. And anyway, nobody can ever, ever bring back those "good old days". Period.
i say

GROUND TROOPS
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 21:55   #78
Ragnarak

Quote:

GROUND TROOPS
starbucks: outbid this man

please

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 23:18   #79
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Diddnt some high command dude of some lemmings win the lottery a couple of months back?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 08:29   #80
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:

starbucks: outbid this man

please

I'll drop this idea.

I'm now set on changing all black-ish in-game colors to shades of pink.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 09:56   #81
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by cheekybru
Diddnt some high command dude of some lemmings win the lottery a couple of months back?

I think Leto posted about it (even if the 'winner' was himself).

But if I were you, I wouldn't take what the lemmings post very seriously (at least when talking about amounts of money).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 10:35   #82
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I wouldn't take what the lemmings post very seriously (at least when talking about amounts of money).
But if they do a lemming run on you you'd better take it REAL seriousyl
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 13:52   #83
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
If we are part of the deal then we better be getting a resonable cut
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:10   #84
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
If we are part of the deal then we better be getting a resonable cut
They intend to to sell your birth certificates along with all the hardware to the buyers. That's what I heard.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 20:45   #85
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

ROFFLE

Idi still hasnt fixed his rank after "Night of the Spammers"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 22:12   #86
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
night of the spammers?

sounds like a horror movie
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 05:46   #87
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I had the money I would buy the game so I could release the source code.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 10:11   #88
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'd buy it and give it to Nod so he could fix the stats and actually make the Tarantula worthwhile once and for all.

Then finally his famous 'BUY ALL THE TARANTULAS YOU CAN, IT'S THE BESTESTESTESTESTEST SHIP BY FAR !!!!!!' can be laid to rest.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 12:22   #89
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I'd buy it and give it to Nod so he could fix the stats and actually make the Tarantula worthwhile once and for all.

Then finally his famous 'BUY ALL THE TARANTULAS YOU CAN, IT'S THE BESTESTESTESTESTEST SHIP BY FAR !!!!!!' can be laid to rest.
I still piss myself at the strategy post he did.

So many newbs followed hsi "word"

:-)
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 16:30   #90
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I'm out anyways

Who pays that (secret) amount of cash for this game is an idiot.

Prepare for popup hell.
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 16:48   #91
Ragnarak

Quote:
I'm out anyways

Who pays that (secret) amount of cash for this game is an idiot.

Prepare for popup hell.
AOL :/

Planet-AOL-ion

I can see it now ;(
Unread 1 Dec 2002, 20:10   #92
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
funnyilly enough i was in portabello road last week and did see a man selling 'electronical stuff' out of a suitcase!

<true story>
portobello road market...hilarious

'back of the van market'

its so ****ing pikey
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 10:37   #93
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
AOL :/

Planet-AOL-ion

I can see it now ;(
AOL??????!!??

Bye guys.
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 11:04   #94
Ragrrr
heh

Ragrrr is an unknown quantity at this point
what is it wiht you and aol
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 12:40   #95
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragrrr
what is it wiht you and aol
I find AOL to be one of the nails in the coffin of the free world.

It may be just me, but I don't think so. Everyone who likes their packets to dwell freely seems to think so.

Besides, I'm boycotting all that is american.

Last edited by xtrasyn; 2 Dec 2002 at 13:06.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 14:04   #96
Smugs
Major

Smugs has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
I find AOL to be one of the nails in the coffin of the free world.

It may be just me, but I don't think so. Everyone who likes their packets to dwell freely seems to think so.

Besides, I'm boycotting all that is american.

LOL

R3 - [None] - 184:10:12
R4 - [FeaR] - 234:25:3 - [MoW]
R5 - [GLX] - XX:XX:8
R6 - [GLX] - 5:13:6 - [MoC]
R7 - [GLX] - 35:XX:13 - [MoC]
R8 - [Flash] - 12:7:1
R9 - [Did Not Play]
R9.5 - [None] -1:10:19 - [MoW]/[MoD]

==Retired Planetarion Veteran==
Smugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 14:53   #97
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Smugs
LOL
Laugh while you still can.
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 10:18   #98
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Laugh while you still can.
You seem bitter.
Unread 6 Dec 2002, 19:08   #99
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
If I had the money I would buy the game so I could release the source code.
If I had the money I would buy the game, but I would what legal guarantees that I had the only copy of the sources.

Then I would burn them to a CD, delete all my own copies, and physically destroy the harddrive. This CD would be the only copy of PA in the entire world.

Then I would physically burn the CD and post an mpg of the event on www.planetarion.com.
Unread 7 Dec 2002, 22:53   #100
[m00]MAX

Round 4 was pretty fun imho. though I got in a good gal.