User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:10   #1
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice
What have I missed

Ok just recently got back on net after 3 years of scrimping, saving and begging for cash just to pay off debts from uni. One of the first things i do is visit the site that i was on most of my uni life and find that everything has changed :gollum:
So what have i missed?
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:15   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What have I missed

nod came out
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:15   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not much, were all still here, still bitter, twisted, cynical, and for the most part, single.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:18   #4
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Well nice to know some things don't change.
Especially since I can't play whilst drunk 24/7 anymore.
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:43   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i wasnt there back in the days, now i am here.

++

edit: i dedicate my postcount to the democrazy

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:04   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was there back in the day and I'm sodding still here.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 21:30   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I was here, I'm still here too.

You haven't missed much.

Sunday's still a cock. MM's still bisexual. Kura's now somewhat Irish. Dace still likes you're newborn cousin. Leshy still loves Opera. Meaple still loves cocks.

So yeah. Nothing has changed.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 22:07   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Sunday8pm moved to Canada and he's damn sure you'll know about it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 22:28   #9
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

sunday got banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned, unbanned, banned and umm unbanned

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 23:44   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
i
edit: i dedicate my postcount to the democrazy
Post counter....

Oooo im nearly on 600 now!! taken me 2 years...
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:54   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Same old same old. Though there are marginaly less female posters than there were before. But it translates as being outnumbered 9999 : 1 instead of 10,000 : 1 to be honest.

Things cost more than they used to.

Young people use curse words.

Oh and our "love lives" (if the exist) are still the train wreck into a passenger platform loaded with petrol next to an explosives factory they always were.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 12:56   #12
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you missed me going out with skiddy then about 3 days ago getting dumped by skiddy.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 12:57   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hells_Angel
Well you missed me going out with skiddy then about 3 days ago getting dumped by skiddy.

:/
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:05   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So HellsAngel, how you doing? </Joey>
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:07   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Fancy a poke?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:17   #16
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

will a poke help??
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:20   #17
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
So HellsAngel, how you doing? </Joey>
Im good, still a bit hurt tho but i cant stand in the way of his dream it wouldnt be rite no matter how strongly i felt. I just hope he takes care of him self.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:34   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Does that mean there won't be huge rows, with the virtual throwing of blunt objects at each other on GD?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:39   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Does that mean there won't be huge rows, with the virtual throwing of blunt objects at each other on GD?
No, hopefully there will be various meaningless shags to try to make the other person jealous with lurid details we can all have a good perv over.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:36   #20
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

ROFL!! u guys wish!
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:39   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
ROFL!! u guys wish!

Spoil our fun.

:/
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:11   #22
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

im sure skiddy will keep u entertained hun
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:28   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

oh noes u must b kiddin cuz i cant believe dat lawl
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote