User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2012, 13:51   #301
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 47 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
If above posters is to complicated for you here is an explanation even a 5 year old could understand!

1. Ult 2. Haven 3. Babylon 4. CT 5. xvx
Is a list of who has best attacks.

of those 5 ult have had from 2. Haven currently have from 3 possibly 4. along with nub flak.

That also means its no def for haven from those allies. Ult could get def from bab and xvx.

Can try to simplify even more, but i think even you get this!
hugz and kissez
I think you need to stop drinking.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2012, 14:12   #302
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

next year! maybe!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2012, 18:00   #303
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I still think it does. They can only cover so many fleets.

Surely in a ST round that only applies if the 2 sides are completely oppossed in their setups??

The way i see is that in HaveN's case WITH most their players having a value lead over most attackers (900 ticks of no incs would presume they have) and on defence, and with a couple of fort galaxies it should be reasonably easy to turn away most incommings with base fleet +2 defenders max maybe even one of as you say people have buccs (or none if they have buccs themselves).

75 members x 3 = 215 defence fleets, as long HaveN's DCs are on the ball and are getting people to recall/relaunch (with Phant and Santa there i wouldnt see why not) they should be making a better effort of stemming roid loss than they have been so far.

Maybe this is the fall down of going cr/bs though instead of fi/co, maybe the xan factor starts coming into things a little and makes defence awkward now compared to those alliance that have a decent amount of xan players in their ranks...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2012, 18:42   #304
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:

And incase you still have any doubt, you should look at Haven v Apprime. Apprime have a few less fleets available I grant you, but are just as value high as hvn. App are arguably in the skill level of Ult, and more dangerous (given that they don't care a flying fk about score and will do what it takes to have revenge). Yet when haven and App went at it, App got roided. Infact, I think one day about 4%, that magic minimum number we talked about. And that was without the added fleets of CT and co flying at them.
As soon as App hit back, hvn got roided.
first of all, can we not call it APP but BABYLONS. APP merged with ROCK and became BABYLONS.

2nd. who ever says there is a block/ bandwagon vs HVN..

BABYLONS did not hit HVN, until HVN and DWTFK hitted us. this is what made HVN lose their round. they said BABYLONS would help CT or ULT, thats why they hit us. well we werent going to help any1. we had skirmishes this round with DWTFK/ND and only coz they attacked us. so how smart move was it from HVN? u target our fort gal is for us war declarationl, we make our member exile from ur fort gal (the gal that was going to win, not anymore).
u have all round no roid loses, look how much roids u are losing now. maybe your bully policy doesnt work on all alliances. now we are glad to work and help any of your enemies

u roided izverg and 1 tick roidlost to ikiru.
was it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 12 Jul 2012 at 19:10.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2012, 21:06   #305
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Isn't Forest in CT? I mean, not that it detracts from your excellent post.

I also want to take the opportunity to apologize for calling BABYLONS Apprime. I thought it was just a tag name change. I'm sorry.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2012, 23:34   #306
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Isn't Forest in CT? I mean, not that it detracts from your excellent post.

I also want to take the opportunity to apologize for calling BABYLONS Apprime. I thought it was just a tag name change. I'm sorry.
yes he is

i replied to him(forest, ct) and to
'2nd. who ever says there is a block/ bandwagon vs HVN.

capiche

tnx for apology btw,its not a tag name change. its a merge between 2 alliances who still uses their past philopsys that are good for the alliance
BABYLONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 12 Jul 2012 at 23:46.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 10:06   #307
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
yes he is

i replied to him(forest, ct) and to
'2nd. who ever says there is a block/ bandwagon vs HVN.

capiche

tnx for apology btw,its not a tag name change. its a merge between 2 alliances who still uses their past philopsys that are good for the alliance
BABYLONS
Appthores started the bandwagon without knowing it, everyone else just wanted a free ride

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 12:14   #308
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
but maybe you could build an alliance and show us how it is done.
he did hc an ally but then the 10 man oracle by handed him his arse on a plate and he threw his toys out of his pram and sulked off to join xvx

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 12:34   #309
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
If above posters is to complicated for you here is an explanation even a 5 year old could understand!

1. Ult 2. Haven 3. Babylon 4. CT 5. xvx
Is a list of who has best attacks.

of those 5 ult have had from 2. Haven currently have from 3 possibly 4. along with nub flak.

That also means its no def for haven from those allies. Ult could get def from bab and xvx.

Can try to simplify even more, but i think even you get this!
hugz and kissez
who are you kidding with this xvx has better attacks then nd crap ?

ct + nd + haven = 2 alliances but ultores + ct + babylon = 3 or possibly 4 ?

and FYI gzambo it was an 8 man oracle bg

Last edited by Markb; 16 Jul 2012 at 09:48.
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 13:26   #310
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

HeX was decided to close before its last round started!
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 16:40   #311
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post

and FYI gzambo it was an 8 man oracle bg
I was including sonic and dav who were on the tof tag that rd they were told to stop attacking hex when kaiba went crying to tof

-Rommel
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 17:34   #312
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
HeX was decided to close before its last round started!
They know that Illusion they just like to gloat

So back onto the round...

Will Ultores hit CT before round end??

Passing HaveN will probably happen now with the roid interchange, plus any resources Ultores have hoarded for the last week, just wandered if they will have a crack at the win... 46 mill looking pretty epic a task but surely for the good of PA and actually i would think to Forest and peeps will agree on this that Ultores have to have a go at trying to pass them
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 18:56   #313
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

If ult and crew switch to CT then haven will win. At this point theres not much to be gained from roid value so even though they've lost 60k roids in the past 3 days they will switch to CT and xp through to #1.

Ult maybe will make half of the gap with the remaining ticks and it Ct and Haven start crashing they will make up most if not all of that in the remaining week.
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 20:25   #314
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
They know that Illusion they just like to gloat

So back onto the round...

Will Ultores hit CT before round end??

Passing HaveN will probably happen now with the roid interchange, plus any resources Ultores have hoarded for the last week, just wandered if they will have a crack at the win... 46 mill looking pretty epic a task but surely for the good of PA and actually i would think to Forest and peeps will agree on this that Ultores have to have a go at trying to pass them
I don't know. Haven aren't out of it yet, I would think it would take at least another 2/3 days for that, and then ult might look at things.

Who knows though what they are thinking.

They now know that CT won't crash as easily as in the past though
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 21:10   #315
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
If ult and crew switch to CT then haven will win. At this point theres not much to be gained from roid value so even though they've lost 60k roids in the past 3 days they will switch to CT and xp through to #1.

Ult maybe will make half of the gap with the remaining ticks and it Ct and Haven start crashing they will make up most if not all of that in the remaining week.

Wouldnt Ultores be able to xp better than Haven? As they have better attacks and lower value/score than a lot of Haven players? Just asking...

Forest: The round win is extremely unlikely in 7 days, why would they wait until 4 days left??? Again just asking... in a hypothetical situation wouldnt setting up with this Babytores and chums block tonight and then late switching to CT mean that Ultores got a huge upper hand in the tide change and xp gains, with CT out attacking and HaveN still grounded for incs...
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 22:08   #316
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

no because hvn no longer have many roids so wont be grounded. haven are still dangerous, if ult hit ct, hvn would win
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 22:59   #317
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

I agree, I think for Ultores to have even the outside chance they currently do there is still work to be done on Haven.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 13 Jul 2012, 23:48   #318
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
I agree, I think for Ultores to have even the outside chance they currently do there is still work to be done on Haven.
this is sensible and so was what forest said but it appears this game isn't sensible and so after 4 nights of attacking haven it appears that people have switched to ct already..

as a result haven still has a chance..

makes for an interesting round end though
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 14:11   #319
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

-18k roids on 1st day of incs..

thats pretty embarrasing :P
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 14:12   #320
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

aint it somekind of a record?
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 14:43   #321
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
I would say hostilities from 8/9 top 10 alliances is some kind of record

It will be fine though
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 14:51   #322
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't know, but the 350 incomming fleets might be as well. I challenge any alliance to do better than -15% with that many fleets coming in.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 15:14   #323
Shev
So what?

Haha. I love that every alliance that gets hit seems to think they are the only ones to have ever had to deal with large incomings.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 16:41   #324
neroon

only 350 incs?

in that case it aint a record :/ theres been other times with that number of incs
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 17:05   #325
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
only 350 incs?

in that case it aint a record :/ theres been other times with that number of incs
FAnG had that kind of incommings last round, but then again the stats cant be compared to these rounds stats.
CT having no forts what so ever will also leave the vurneabel to these complex stats.

Unread 14 Jul 2012, 17:13   #326
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
I don't know, but the 350 incomming fleets might be as well. I challenge any alliance to do better than -15% with that many fleets coming in.
Spreading the defence about a little instead of a certain few always hogging it would be a start
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 18:31   #327
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Totally unrelated: how is Ronin doing these days?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 18:57   #328
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:

Its all kind of relative i suppose, they had a lot of players with a lots of roids and CT's defence is not on par with the likes of Ultores so it was bound to be a decent amount of roid loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroe
When i was in xVx they had 4 days of 300+ incommings and i dont beleive they lost more than 8% on any given day (but thats from memory the intial night may have been slightly over 10%)

During my time in Ultores they have upwards of 250 incs a night for 2 odd weeks, that is more demoralising and harder to defend than 1 night of 350 imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
I would say hostilities from 8/9 top 10 alliances is some kind of record
I would say that is par for the course when your the #1 alliance and have had no incommings of note before today, its not the first time everyone has ganged up on the top dog in the final week for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
It will be fine though
Aslong as CT dont crash i would imagine you will see it through, i think even Ultores will struggle to catch up 40 mill in 6 days and HaveN are probably demoralised in their active quarters now planet and gal ranks have been ruined.
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 21:55   #329
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

I dunno I always thought that went asc got hit by the whole (we were only ranked about 7th at the time iirc ) universe in rd 26 when we got blamed for supposedly hacking irc servers that was the highest inc 1 ally got (since the game died and the number of players dropped drastically that is ) but I guess its all subjective

-Rommel
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 23:04   #330
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I dunno I always thought that went asc got hit by the whole (we were only ranked about 7th at the time iirc ) universe in rd 26 when we got blamed for supposedly hacking irc servers that was the highest inc 1 ally got (since the game died and the number of players dropped drastically that is ) but I guess its all subjective
My whole gal got hit by 7 alliances in round 33.

Me I had 2 whole alliances on my planet alone...

As for Ronin, Arc and Sleepless I THINK THEY SURVIVED.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 23:38   #331
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When i was in xVx they had 4 days of 300+ incommings and i dont beleive they lost more than 8% on any given day (but thats from memory the intial night may have been slightly over 10%)
I can't remember if it was last round or not where the amount of inc for each ally was posted on the forums, but xvx's was comically low and from what I remember they didn't have a particularly impressive roid count to show for it.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 23:46   #332
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
I can't remember if it was last round or not where the amount of inc for each ally was posted on the forums, but xvx's was comically low and from what I remember they didn't have a particularly impressive roid count to show for it.
An alliance one round doesn't have to be exactly the same as it was 4 rounds earlier (kaiba is talking about r43 from what i remember), at least i had 12 straight days of incoming that round and lost 0 roids during that period.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2012, 23:50   #333
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I think the round im thinking of was Ultores' first PA round, everyone was pissed off at xVx for something in the previous round.

The one your thinking of was a couple of rounds ago, when xVx sat out of everything all round whilst Ult Fang and CT went at it
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 01:13   #334
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Quote:
I think the round im thinking of was Ultores' first PA round, everyone was pissed off at xVx for something in the previous round.

The one your thinking of was a couple of rounds ago, when xVx sat out of everything all round whilst Ult Fang and CT went at it
I think you guys might be referring to last round where xVx did not get as much incomings as people thought.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199737 link to stats from last round.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 03:11   #335
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

It would be interesting to see a round where alliances form more stable relationships. The last 2 rounds have been all about every alliance in the game ganging up on the currently most likely winner.

Everyone is so scared of not being a part of the big block it seems.

Its also a bit weak that as soon as the alliance who gets ganged up on has a chance to join the block, they will, no grudges held. And Im not saying that because Im in CT. Tbh, I didnt like it at all when we joined in on attacking Haven, I felt it was really lame and a bad move for our own future on top of that.

I would love to see more alliances having their own plans and aspirations, rather than simply being part of the big block. In that aspect Apprime has most of my respect, with Ult as a close second (for using everyone like sockpuppets time and again).
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 08:11   #336
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Im sure we will have new stats again this round, and we will see, even though Ultores getting a lot of focus, everyone else will recive as much hostile fleets as everyone else.
Im sure that this round we will see it being more spread out than last round though, i dont think it will be one alliance getting 30-40% more hostile fleets than everyone else as FAnG did.

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 09:03   #337
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
i dont think it will be one alliance getting 30-40% more hostile fleets than everyone else as FAnG did.
Im not going to deny the fact you got more incs than everyone else but please dont make out like FaNG suffered some horrible bashing compared to the rest.

CT will most likely catch up or even overtake everyone in incs this week, even though Ultores has been hit heavily for 70% of the round.

It really comes down to 2 things...

1) In the final week whoever is getting bashed will get extra incommings from everyone jumping on the bandwagon looking for easy roids/scoregain.

2) Ultores brings the pain better than anyone else currently in PA
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 09:05   #338
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
with Ult as a close second (for using everyone like sockpuppets time and again).

I also find this hilarious, were in the last week of a round where everyones primary goal was to stop Ultores winning and we now have 8 odd alliances hitting their main rivals alongside Ultores... well done everyone to stick to the plan!!!
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 09:11   #339
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Im not going to deny the fact you got more incs than everyone else but please dont make out like FaNG suffered some horrible bashing compared to the rest.

CT will most likely catch up or even overtake everyone in incs this week, even though Ultores has been hit heavily for 70% of the round.

It really comes down to 2 things...

1) In the final week whoever is getting bashed will get extra incommings from everyone jumping on the bandwagon looking for easy roids/scoregain.

2) Ultores brings the pain better than anyone else currently in PA
No, they didnt suffer any horrible bashing, they just had way more incs than everyon else.

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 10:03   #340
Shev
So what?

Quote:
Im sure we will have new stats again this round, and we will see, even though Ultores getting a lot of focus, everyone else will recive as much hostile fleets as everyone else.
Im sure that this round we will see it being more spread out than last round though, i dont think it will be one alliance getting 30-40% more hostile fleets than everyone else as FAnG did.
Maybe. We just had two in a row where the alliance with most incs had that much more than anyone else. (5217 Ultores to 3212 Fang from round 45, proving it's not impossible to win with that imbalance)

Oh, and I keep saying it, but how good was round 30. 4 alliances with over 5k incs, 2 with more than any alliance between round 16 and the current one. I missed that these stats were up.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 15 Jul 2012 at 10:10.
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 10:19   #341
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Maybe. We just had two in a row where the alliance with most incs had that much more than anyone else. (5217 Ultores to 3212 Fang from round 45, proving it's not impossible to win with that imbalance)

Oh, and I keep saying it, but how good was round 30. 4 alliances with over 5k incs, 2 with more than any alliance between round 16 and the current one. I missed that these stats were up.
Well then again Ultores/xVx were allied, they shared def, and they were both well ahead of everyone else for the entire round almost.

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 10:39   #342
Shev
So what?

So really you're saying Fang lost round 46 due to political incompetence, rather than heavy incs. Fair point.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 10:44   #343
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
So really you're saying Fang lost round 46 due to political incompetence, rather than heavy incs. Fair point.
That is spot on. Political victory yes.

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 10:47   #344
Shev
So what?

Hurrah, you're finally understanding what Planetarion is. Have a gold star!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 12:10   #345
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
On a side note how safe to CT feel in the current situation? I mean do you beleive because everyone went after HaveN that your safe or deep down do you know your being left to last because your the easiest to take down???

Squeaky bum time now!! 48 ticks ago the gap between 1st and 3rd was 48 mill, now its 31 mill.... and they havent even targeted your 'xp' planets yet!!! Looks as though we will have a good end of round after all... Ultores with its tail up is still a pretty impressive sight....
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 12:21   #346
neroon

CT has given us a great satisfaction so that we can once more see how its possible to lose 20k roids per night.

it is a great sadness that we wont be able to make it in the run for top1 anymore, but never the less we have had a nice few days of our enemies crashing and new shiney roids on our planets..

my bet is still on CT`s win over Haven tho, since as im informed, they still have a great deal of stocks unused
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 12:43   #347
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
CT has given us a great satisfaction so that we can once more see how its possible to lose 20k roids per night.

it is a great sadness that we wont be able to make it in the run for top1 anymore, but never the less we have had a nice few days of our enemies crashing and new shiney roids on our planets..

my bet is still on CT`s win over Haven tho, since as im informed, they still have a great deal of stocks unused
You can just try scan the planets in CT and upload it, so everyone else can be as informed as you.

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 14:24   #348
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You can just try scan the planets in CT and upload it, so everyone else can be as informed as you.
use your own res
Unread 15 Jul 2012, 15:06   #349
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
use your own res
Why would i, neroon is delusional, why would i waste my res on it

Unread 15 Jul 2012, 16:22   #350
neroon

well.. i did at least newsie u to see the SK`s in da action