User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 May 2011, 17:51   #51
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: TGV's round summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Once maybe.. the 3-4 times it happened in this round alone... i think not
we didn't even set up attacks with app this round only with you and rock. believe what you want but you must have a sad live to see conspiracies everywhere
Unread 22 May 2011, 20:43   #52
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Q: How can you tell Apps attacking you that night?
A: You start seeing ODDR prelaunch.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2011, 20:57   #53
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Q: How can you tell DLR attacking you that night?
A: You start seeing ND prelaunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2011, 22:16   #54
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post

Mine was funny, because it's based on truth.

Your reply, like much of what you do, is just lame & pathetic.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2011, 22:31   #55
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
How can you tell APP is attacking you?
You cover all waves with Pegs prelaunched.
Unread 22 May 2011, 23:02   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
How can you tell APP is attacking you?
You cover all waves with Pegs prelaunched.
haha yeah that was pretty much my favorite DC'ing moment of this round... And indeed I predicted when they were launching based solely on the fact that was the first wave of the ODDR attack on one of our other members.

ofcourse that was all coincidence.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2011, 23:02   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

How can you tell TGV is attacking you?

There 10 man lolwaves cos they dont have the skill to hit you properly
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2011, 23:08   #58
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

still upset about that 12 man fake on jinkez i see?

Unread 22 May 2011, 23:20   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Only cos it sucked in all the def and then i got fced 6 ticks later
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2011, 00:59   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
How can you tell TGV is attacking you?

There 10 man lolwaves cos they dont have the skill to hit you properly
We learned all about the lolwaves from Apprime. It is actually quite efficent. Maybe you will learn why one day.
Unread 23 May 2011, 11:47   #61
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Funny how every thread that is made ends up in a lets talk about oddr and apprime and how they are working together.

It's even funnier since we haven't been working with app the past two rounds.

You all should have made a separate one already.
Unread 23 May 2011, 12:51   #62
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
We learned all about the lolwaves from Apprime. It is actually quite efficent. Maybe you will learn why one day.

I knew we should have copyrighted lolwaves , asc would be worth a fortune now

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2011, 15:52   #63
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
Funny how every thread that is made ends up in a lets talk about oddr and apprime and how they are working together.
Maybe that is because in every thread you start by whining about the number of incs you get from a certain alliance.

Don't forget that at the start of the round TGV was pretty much in the same situation as ODDR. I even dare say ODDR had a bit more experienced players as we had a lot of players returning from before round 20. Yet we have clearly had a completely different round than ODDR. As a HC of ODDR i would start to think why that could be!

I can give you a number of reasons straight up:
1) We didn't have BP galaxies, so no concentrated fire on us during the roidrace stage of the round.
2) We determined a fairly strong fleetsetup, and adapted that to the changing political climate.
3) We aren't affraid to play politics.

Last edited by Influence; 23 May 2011 at 16:27. Reason: typo
Unread 23 May 2011, 16:05   #64
Donar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Maybe that is because in every threat you start by whining about the number of incs you get from a certain alliance.

Don't forget that at the start of the round TGV was pretty much in the same situation as ODDR. I even dare say ODDR had a bit more experienced players as we had a lot of players returning from before round 20. Yet we have clearly had a completely different round than ODDR. As a HC of ODDR i would start to think why that could be!

I can give you a number of reasons straight up:
1) We didn't have BP galaxies, so no concentrated fire on us during the roidrace stage of the round.
2) We determined a fairly strong fleetsetup, and adapted that to the changing political climate.
3) We aren't affraid to play politics.
Nice that you know all of our internal politcs, you had me worried for a while that you would be clueless.

1) yes we did bp
2) our fleet set up was solid
3) we couldn't care less to play politics this round

Our playerbase consisted of new players, some of our experienced players went to tgv even lol, this was supposed to be an easy rebuilding round giving new people a chance to play.

those that stayed from last round are experienced yes, but i wonder if TGV took in new players, that didn't have pre round 20 experience. Let's face it game hasn't changed that much since round 20.
Unread 23 May 2011, 19:22   #65
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
those that stayed from last round are experienced yes, but i wonder if TGV took in new players, that didn't have pre round 20 experience. Let's face it game hasn't changed that much since round 20.
a) You would be suprised how much the shorter protection period, bonus and ally strat threw those players returning and how to run their planets, trust me it was a draining experience and the first 2 weeks almost killed me getting people up to speed and getting their fleets sorted

b) We let the 3 biggest nubs HC

c) workmad3

in summary yes this round was draining in terms of getting people up to speed and getting them work in the same direction, would I do it again for the great times they gave me this round...hell yes.
Unread 23 May 2011, 19:24   #66
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I knew we should have copyrighted lolwaves , asc would be worth a fortune now
Valle should copyright crashing then, sure fire early retirment IMO
Unread 23 May 2011, 19:25   #67
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

you were in charge of getting people up to speed nitz.....
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2011, 19:54   #68
Nitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
Idd, we did have an emo section of the course which I was going to call you in for as a consultant but a) Omega needed it more b) you cost way too much
Unread 23 May 2011, 19:58   #69
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
yet still we managed to end 2nd lol

Unread 23 May 2011, 20:22   #70
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Valle should copyright crashing then, sure fire early retirment IMO
oh you werent there in tick 590 when the rest of us found out he was doing it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2011, 20:28   #71
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
Idd, we did have an emo section of the course which I was going to call you in for as a consultant but a) Omega needed it more b) you cost way too much
i would happily give you a 1 hour emo consultation session free of charge.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 23 May 2011, 20:35   #72
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

I would like to go on record that I didnt emoquit once this round, while Nitz emoquitted 3 times and Influence 2 times.
Unread 23 May 2011, 20:38   #73
Reincarnate
ToF

emoquit is fail, emorage ftw!

Unread 23 May 2011, 21:59   #74
Firebird

Reincarnate well done on your 2nd place that we gave you
Unread 27 May 2011, 23:38   #75
Reincarnate
ToF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Reincarnate well done on your 2nd place that we gave you
huh?

Unread 22 Nov 2011, 08:44   #76
[SH]Valle
Flying Hamster

[SH]Valle is an unknown quantity at this point

what?