User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Dec 2004, 03:25   #1
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
in my humble and unbiased opinion

end of round..... lotsof ppl seem eager to jump on a bandwagon or start their own pioneering soapbox bandwagon off in some direction

as a neautral observer to the top 5 alliance situation its quite amusing to see lots of ppl come out form there shell/rock, label someone and then react to any labels thrown back there way

you allknow what i mean...

would make pa a whole lot more intresting ...fun...and unconclusive if you big mouths actually organised yourselves and did somethin to stop the ppl you have labelled rather than taking extremely cheap shots at each other on the forums
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 03:39   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: in my humble and unbiased opinion

it is indeed silly season when alliances would probably be better off not spreading crap about other alliances, knuckling down and getting on with the job.

PA is pretty interesting this round, as PA goes. I'd rate this as one of the better rounds.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 03:52   #3
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

unfortuantely iaint been here for most of this round and jus got to see the usual ;this person is a £!"$"% statements

from early rounds pa - now.....we allways get them

all credit to the ppl who run the big alliances/gals - they thoroughly deserve their rankings through their strategies and dedications

^^^instead of labelling people if you've got a moan about how well they're doing how bout u learn from them, pput in the same dedication, inspire the same passion for the game in your gal/alliance m8s and actually face them head on where words dont mean anything but tactical skill and dedication mean a lot...

i see 1up are first with 59 members and lch nd etc have 95/99 members........fencesitters w/e the stats speak for themselves

Last edited by DarkHeart; 23 Dec 2004 at 03:59.
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 04:01   #4
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

how naiieve the stats do speak for themselves i agree 1UP have played a masterful round, however whilst they speak for themselves do not tell the whole story.

as far as i can see there is little ???? is a %*?! going on simply criticisms mostly of fencesitters, personally i criticise the idea of fencesitting, not the players themselves. i and others simply pointed out an issue that helped 1UP greatly in winning the round.

you say let the stats speak for themselves one of the telling stats will be the number of fencesitters in the top 100 can't wait to see that tomorrow
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 04:11   #5
DarkHeart

welll....no doubt 1up had an influential hand in determining the amount of fence sitters....

maybe your right....it could be the strategy that won the round for them

at the end of the day 1up recognized what they had to do to win the round and they acheived their objectives

naming fencesitters etc really dosnt achieve anything but prove how much influence and how right 1up played the round/strategy to achieve victory

ppl have to understand.....recognizing strategy and counter-atcing a strategy are 2 whole diffrent things...how well u diffrentiate the two determines how welll you do
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 04:32   #6
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
welll....no doubt 1up had an influential hand in determining the amount of fence sitters....

maybe your right....it could be the strategy that won the round for them

at the end of the day 1up recognized what they had to do to win the round and they acheived their objectives

naming fencesitters etc really dosnt achieve anything but prove how much influence and how right 1up played the round/strategy to achieve victory

ppl have to understand.....recognizing strategy and counter-atcing a strategy are 2 whole diffrent things...how well u diffrentiate the two determines how welll you do
-still would greatly tickle a lot of people's interest to see who exactly are napped with 1up dont you think? just to prove to the masses that the old "mafiosi - la familia" way of organizing success will always work... everybody knows how much influence syn_sid and 1up have on everybody - be it instilling fear, hatred, and respect to other alliances, all at the same time, or just plain 'ole, straight up sound management, whatever the skill and strategy was applied to this round, it certainly worked for 1up - and it will work for any alliance if utilized properly

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 04:48   #7
DarkHeart

yeah demiGOD...its a fun end of round element i would not like to detract from

i guess my point is

-you can nod at the announcements and say 'ahhh...i knew it'
-you can glare at the announcements and say 'damn fgts rot in hell u cnuts'
-you can understand the announcements and think 'hmmm maybe if we matched this achievement we might be able tor re-adress the power inbaalance'

at the end of the day sid has come up tops for a whole load of rounds and the rest of pa alliances are just feeding off his scraps and trying b!tch and snipe at w/e of his tactics they say as being vulnerable

personally....i consider it sickening....being a small unknown though i fully realise thats how i can have this opinion...and my <3 does go out to all those who have been continuosuly bashed

but still i would like to insist

rather than throwing cheap half ass comments at these tactics it might be more profitable to learn from them
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 04:58   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart
personally....i consider it sickening....being a small unknown though i fully realise thats how i can have this opinion...and my <3 does go out to all those who have been continuosuly bashed

but still i would like to insist

rather than throwing cheap half ass comments at these tactics it might be more profitable to learn from them
-then it wont be AD anymore lol! i know what ur saying though

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 05:02   #9
DarkHeart

lol demi idd!

unfortunately if pa community wants to reverse the power....AD will have to be turned upside down to!
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 14:27   #10
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

1up are the only alliance that plays like one these days

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote