User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2012, 16:09   #201
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
If you bothered to read my post i was addressing the HC of xvx, in which, never stated he offered an agreement out at all and told us on these forums with this speech found below: (and i quote)

'I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this'

So.. this is WHY i brought it up again as i was addressing the xvx HC who claimed he declined the block, when in reality, they offered an agreement to the block which was declined. Was i addressing you? No. So my point (even if i keep repeating myself) was valid. Just becuase you fail to grasp the point or choose to ignore it isnt my problem. Unless your an xvx HC (in which my post was directed too with an obvious question in it) feel free to shut up?
and my point is that all of this has already been mentioned so many times already, whether you are addressing the xVx HC or not, find something new to bitch and whine about, that shouldn't be too hard for you

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 17:23   #202
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Doesn't necessarily make it the right tactic to use on an alliance tho. And clearly it wasn't the right tactic this time either, as it backfired and sent xVx straight into the obviously open arms of Ult.
I never said it was a good tactic just pointing out it isnt new neither will it be the last time we see it been used

Quote:
Should they have wanted to go for first? definitely! Does that mean they have to join a block whenever a block desires, or are they free to choose their own tactic, and their own timetable to achieve this?
Then how else are they going to achieve it? They have proven already they couldnt out roid Ultores (of course xvx were first before Ultores over took them) so unless they hit them (and with the skill of Ultores xvx would never be able to take them down 1 vs 1) so im unsure as to how else xvx were going to take first without joining a group to hit Ultores.

Quote:
Well no that isnt what i meant. If an alliance doesnt want to be a top contender for first i dont see the point in recruiting too its full capacity (or creating a second tag for that matter)

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 17:25   #203
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
and my point is that all of this has already been mentioned so many times already, whether you are addressing the xVx HC or not, find something new to bitch and whine about, that shouldn't be too hard for you
And i will keep bitching about it till somone from xvx (a HC hence why i addressed one) can tell me if its false or not. Ignoring me hoping i will shut up isnt the right tactic, might be good for trying to keep your head down in PA but doesnt work on the forums and especially with me. Although gm has already shed some light on the situation which to me amuses me even more.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 19:38   #204
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Word on the Grapevine is that xvx are now defending v ultores now

Any truth to the matter?
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 20:52   #205
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
so you saying FAnG should of napped xvx and ults and taken the cowards way out? Kaiba you are a troll and have no idea what your talking about!

Actually no i just meant fang shouldnt have been in the fail-a-block that CT always sets up - its going really well for you!!!

And Colt i just honestly would have presumed that by tick 300 FaNG would have realised they were in a stronger position than they expected and would have changed there plans from 'were just starting out again' to 'hey we have a chance of doing really really well here!!'

If i had been FaNG HC i would have offered xVx only a 2v1 against Ultores - CT/ND this round are just free roids - no point in napping them tbh - they have no bite - i think FaNG + xVx vs. Ultores would have been a worthy battle and one xVx would have gone for more than CT's lame/same old 'let get f*cking everyone to smash #1 even tho only about 40% of us will actually raid' bullshit
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 21:58   #206
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Actually no i just meant fang shouldnt have been in the fail-a-block that CT always sets up - its going really well for you!!!

And Colt i just honestly would have presumed that by tick 300 FaNG would have realised they were in a stronger position than they expected and would have changed there plans from 'were just starting out again' to 'hey we have a chance of doing really really well here!!'

If i had been FaNG HC i would have offered xVx only a 2v1 against Ultores - CT/ND this round are just free roids - no point in napping them tbh - they have no bite - i think FaNG + xVx vs. Ultores would have been a worthy battle and one xVx would have gone for more than CT's lame/same old 'let get f*cking everyone to smash #1 even tho only about 40% of us will actually raid' bullshit
Who says we didn't change our "plans" when we were confronted with what our members were or weren't capable of...

We were 4th at said time, yet its down to us to "offer" xVx (our top hostile by FAR) an incentive for them to grasp #1??
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2012, 22:11   #207
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

well... from how attacks have gone both alliances are pretty equal i would say... it could have made 1st place a 3 way fight
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 01:33   #208
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

3 way fight?

who would be the third kaiba..... (lol)
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 11:35   #209
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

xvx + fang would just about make it a fair fight if it had happened. Although as it stands now its a losing battle. More alarming is the state of the block vs Ultores quality wise....

As it stands according to intel i have Ultores have 34 planets in the top100 with 26 of that in the top50. FanG/ND/CT/DLR/APP can only muster 45 total in the top100 thats pretty sad. This doesnt even count value where again ultores have a major lead.

Given that every other alliance in PA knows the threat that ultores bring to the uni how on earth were they allowed to build such a lead. Even if xvx and FanG had have combined ultores still would have been a head. Why in PA do all other alliances take a reactive approach to dealing with ultores. It has been the same with app/asc/1up/eXi/denial whoever else has won more than 1 round. Every round it happens at about tick 400 someone makes a forum post saying we should roid #1 then about tick 600 everyone decides yeah we should lets do it by that time its all too late having spent half the round avoiding #1's forts for fear of retaliation. ( dont bull shit me that BCs havnt avoided ult forts early round this round)
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 15:23   #210
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebos View Post
Given that every other alliance in PA knows the threat that ultores bring to the uni how on earth were they allowed to build such a lead.
In a lot of cases its probably simply because the idea of having to cooperate with some of the other alliances is more distasteful than Ultores winning.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 15:30   #211
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
835 Ultores and FAnG have confirmed they are allied.
I see FAnG agrees to the value xVx's tactic beholds and decided to start play alike... Makes some of the stuff being said on here quite funny.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 15:35   #212
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see FAnG agrees to the value xVx's tactic beholds and decided to start play alike... Makes some of the stuff being said on here quite funny.
Maybe some alliance's plans to avoid incs backfired?
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 15:50   #213
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

we all knew hitting ults was futile, at least fang gave it a try but now they have to look towards what their own goals are for the rest of the round.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 16:15   #214
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
we all knew hitting ults was futile, at least fang gave it a try but now they have to look towards what their own goals are for the rest of the round.
I take it you mean 'hitting ult while xvx remains allied to them was futile'
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 17:12   #215
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

So why are 4 out of the top 5 alliances allied to another? Is there competition or something to worry about?
This is pretty lame/sad/pointless/you call it.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 17:14   #216
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Better not be CT as one of those 4 out of 5
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 17:44   #217
Assassin
PA Ancient

Personaly im dissapointed in my own alliance allying with Ultores. Especially after all the comments i made on here and we have also taken the easy way out.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 18:02   #218
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

lol

lol
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 18:03   #219
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

personally, i hope fang dies horribly .. really horribly.. this has been the most funniest turn i could have imagined

and ppl are calling xvx different names.. lol
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:08   #220
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

in reality its the only sensible thing for fang to do - ct have died/given up and dlr/app have got bored so they were kinda on there own (let down by their block), if they didnt stop hitting Ult and get a nap they would have been raped for last few ticks.

Sensible move for FaNG to protect its intrests
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:33   #221
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

soooo...let me just get this straight. xvx nap with ult rather than go for the win, then get a little gangbang. then the block starts hitting ult, it what was always going to be futile. fang starts moving up quite well through the ranks. fang then nap ult meaning ults almost round long buddy is now gonna get hit by the block and fang do not have to fear retals from ult.

kudos to ult, now u have no enemies that can be bother and ur round long buddies are gonna get butt raped so fang can get second. lmfao.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:41   #222
neroon

?

what is this ?

edit: that was for rein`s post
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:43   #223
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Same round long buddies who have been defending you against the block??
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:45   #224
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

what i am saying is xvx have helped out ult by not joining the block. now ult have napped fang meaning fang can get help to hit xvx and ult cant hit fang back. seems like a bit of a betrayal by ult.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 19:58   #225
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I guess Ult didn't like the fact xVx are going round saying they hope the round is boring for others

I would call it karma
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 20:36   #226
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
what i am saying is xvx have helped out ult by not joining the block. now ult have napped fang meaning fang can get help to hit xvx and ult cant hit fang back. seems like a bit of a betrayal by ult.
Just short of dropping the nap with xVx I couldn't think of a better way of saying
You have taken too many liberties.
Unread 17 Feb 2012, 23:02   #227
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I guess Ult didn't like the fact xVx are going round saying they hope the round is boring for others

I would call it karma
I have it on good authority it is mostly caused by some xVx trying to protect a galwin by defending an App(with whom xVx has been napped for a while) from his Ult incs.

Unread 17 Feb 2012, 23:43   #228
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forest causing trouble again?

Someone invite me to be Chief Executive and I'll declare war.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 00:45   #229
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Personaly im dissapointed in my own alliance allying with Ultores. Especially after all the comments i made on here and we have also taken the easy way out.
Good, pipe down. And know the facts in future before trolling on AD!
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 08:35   #230
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

All fang planets gonna end t10 now fearless is my idol i luv him ur greatest pa player ever!
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 08:57   #231
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Good, pipe down. And know the facts in future before trolling on AD!
My facts were right your still spinless just my alliance now joined you.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 09:52   #232
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Now what xVx? What's your plan?
Didnt see this one comming.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 11:18   #233
Gary
xVx Peon

Quote:
My facts were right your still spinless just my alliance now joined you.
Pot, kettle black douchebag.
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 11:48   #234
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
How so? Difference is im not defending FAnG for allieing with Ultores (you lot did defend your allies actions) Yes im annoyed at it but guess in a way its good for us due to now Ultores cant hit us back, but we can hit you, as many others have already pointed out on this page already.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 14:07   #235
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Not really, we went after Ultores even though odds were against us, something you weren't prepared to do....unfortunately there comes a point where you have to stop beating your head against a wall and take action on other matters of unfinished business...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 14:28   #236
Forest

I am guessing that xVx are the unfinished business
Unread 18 Feb 2012, 16:00   #237
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

I hope that they are.

I'd be prepared to spend the next two rounds hitting no one but xVx until we get them to disband. The whole bunch of them are nothing but a waste of accounts.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 00:59   #238
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Im waiting for Chimpie to come back posting

Unread 19 Feb 2012, 01:03   #239
Gary
xVx Peon

You wont get it tonight, he is currently throwing up in his bathroom.

RL > PA
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 12:16   #240
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Seems xVx went that step too far and word on the grapevine xVx are getting raped off ULT

Any truth?
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 12:40   #241
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Seems xVx went that step too far and word on the grapevine xVx are getting raped off ULT

Any truth?
xVx broke off the nap, so i guess it was ult that went a step too far...

Unread 19 Feb 2012, 12:54   #242
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shame how that doesn't quite fit into the narrative you've so transparently been trying to sell us, Paisley.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 12:58   #243
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Shame how that doesn't quite fit into the narrative you've so transparently been trying to sell us, Paisley.
All I am saying is ... Mission accomplished
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 13:46   #244
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, I can see how your attempts at painting xVx in a certain light, in order for Ultores to drop their nap with them, must've been the main reason for something else happening instead. It makes perfect sense.

In bizarro land.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 16:21   #245
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Quote:
In bizarro land.
AD is by definition Bizarro Land.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2012, 20:14   #246
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
AD is by definition Bizarro Land.
There is method in the madness I assure you
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 00:39   #247
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Yes, I can see how your attempts at painting xVx in a certain light, in order for Ultores to drop their nap with them, must've been the main reason for something else happening instead. It makes perfect sense.

In bizarro land.
Nobody has tryed to make xVx anymore bad than theyve been.
Its too late to drop the nap with Ultores when theyve allready won the round.
If i were in xVx i would be pissed on my HCs for putting the alliance is such politcal mess as they have this round.

Unread 20 Feb 2012, 05:24   #248
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
xVx broke off the nap, so i guess it was ult that went a step too far...
Wrong. xVx were breaching the terms of the agreement.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 12:14   #249
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
lol, what a dumb alliance. First they're tits and hand Ult the win, then they can't even keep to terms so they get something out of it
Didn't xVx learn a few rounds back that it's not good to not honour deals? Oh wait no, they thought it's a good thing to do and that it never bites back
Unread 20 Feb 2012, 15:26   #250
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Curious, since we only ever mentioned not deffing ct, what agreement were broken? Maybe Buly knows, he seems well informed?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote