User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 01:18   #51
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight ND 1v1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
DarkHeart,

Why do you keep saying you are not into politics this round, while you obviously think that you know everything that happens? Quite contradictive, innit?

Btw, you also say somewhere that Asc have blocked with xVx ? I can only assume its a typo, as its common pa knowledge that they are a 15 man tag playing support for ND's top planet?

Stop.. Just... Stop.
i dont play politics. that is not to say i dont get to see everything that is said and everything that happens against CT.

Asc hit CT every night that xvs and ult and p3ng hit ct. They didnt hit CT every night xvx and ult and p3ng didnt.

Those are the simple facts and those are what i comment on.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 04:17   #52
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I just want to point out how idiotic you guys are.

Kaiba, you hairy thing: I don't like you, but you are right (except the part about my origin and my humour, you d***!). Their rage leads to our satisfaction. Let them cry moaaaar

You mad.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 05:26   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

You missed a couple decent fact darkheart... xvx didnt create any block, we only galraided till the nd/ct/dlr-block hit us(with hr/tof/tgv/p3ng sticking in fleets at first). We put 200 hostile fleets on CT over the course of a week, gm bitched about it and we targetted gals with fewer ct for a few days. Then ND/CT/DLR(and flak) started hitting xvx, after that we've only hit back But whatever makes you sound cool on AD, carry on.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 05:34   #54
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
I just want to point out how idiotic you guys are.

Kaiba, you hairy thing: I don't like you, but you are right (except the part about my origin and my humour, you d***!). Their rage leads to our satisfaction. Let them cry moaaaar
Oh dear god, the only thing that rages me is how dumb you are.

That being said your humor sucks, this is evident by your responses to a troll (JOKE) thread ... however I did enjoy a laught at your expence ... normally I would troll you, but I still can't believe how ignorant you are

No one is raging or crying ... not even DZ we expected this so go whipe your tears from a few days ago and possibly learn to take life and PA a little less serious noob.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 07:40   #55
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
CT were doing their own thing alright! 80 player alliance decided to pick a fair fight by ptargetting 45 player strong penguins.
But wait, if nd+ct+dlr+oddr were hitting ult, which makes up for around of 1/3 of the universe, what kind of block did xvx make against ct? Correct me if i am wrong, but afaik apprime had not joined any block, and penguins were trying to get their morale back up after being raped by ct and nd and were in no condition to get into blockwars...
Umm. LMFAO.

Just needed to get that out of my system.

You seem to forget that P3n did a deal with App last round. App took down the top DLR so P3n could get #1 planet, whilst P3n dropped nap and launched on mass at CT on the final day, being so brave as to do it when no retal could be sent.

Then we all had to listen to 'how great p3n are' over and over.

Did you really think you would get away with it and that CT wouldn't be putting you back firmly in your place.

You acted like dicks, now you whine at retals?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 09:01   #56
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Umm. LMFAO.

You seem to forget that P3n did a deal with App last round. App took down the top DLR so P3n could get #1 planet, whilst P3n dropped nap and launched on mass at CT on the final day, being so brave as to do it when no retal could be sent.

Did you really think you would get away with it and that CT wouldn't be putting you back firmly in your place.

oh yeah m0's lil 'i am god we achieved so much' speach at the eorc was enough reason to gang rappe pen for atleast 3 more years
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 09:44   #57
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
oh yeah m0's lil 'i am god we achieved so much' speach at the eorc was enough reason to gang rappe pen for atleast 3 more years
yeah you are right, your own 'let's pad ourselfs on the shoulder' speech was so much more entertaining... While reality dictates that you only won because CT had to redeem themself for their given win by warring App from PT25 til PT1100.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 11:13   #58
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

I mentioned several times in response to kaiba that you didnt hit us properly as you couldn't get a block committed chimpie so i disagree, i didnt miss that fact out

What i didnt mention was santa running around thinking he was cardi threatening ppl they would be farmed by the xvx block if they didnt hit ct with xvx

I also missed out the hilarity of nd lettimg xvx think nd would hit ct and then hitting xvx with the other allies who didnt take too kindly to santas threats. Hell at one point and afrer several rejections by the others that loon even offered ct a deal!

Like i said in an earlier post, there seems to be a common theme in dealing with xvx this round. Shit on them before they shit on you

Last edited by DarkHeart; 24 Sep 2011 at 11:25.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 12:58   #59
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh dear god, the only thing that rages me is how dumb you are.

That being said your humor sucks, this is evident by your responses to a troll (JOKE) thread ... however I did enjoy a laught at your expence ... normally I would troll you, but I still can't believe how ignorant you are

No one is raging or crying ... not even DZ we expected this so go whipe your tears from a few days ago and possibly learn to take life and PA a little less serious noob.
and i should care about your thoughts because... ?

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 13:03   #60
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Like i said in an earlier post, there seems to be a common theme in dealing with xvx this round. Shit on them before they shit on you

But did Santa carry out his threats?? from what we saw we just galraided all the way up until the incs from ND/CT/DLR - some of those gals were CT heavy ofc but then some were Ult heavy or App heavy or DLR heavy - thats how galraiding works....

I would say that CT's need to play the game above their ability levels started blocks wars this round because if you came alone it would have been a massacre... 'too much hug not enough kill' sums up CT's fleet composition quite well i beleive

Go back to roiding p3n and ODDR and others - its all your good at without the need for extra alliances helping you
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 13:12   #61
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I mentioned several times in response to kaiba that you didnt hit us properly as you couldn't get a block committed chimpie so i disagree, i didnt miss that fact out
Wrong. We never once asked anyone to hit CT till after CT had hit us with ND/DLR/FLAK, and only then we asked them to hit you to tie up your fi fleets to easen our def(i'm sure some friendly hc can confirm this)
Quote:
What i didnt mention was santa running around thinking he was cardi threatening ppl they would be farmed by the xvx block if they didnt hit ct with xvx
No such threats were made. And again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx.
Quote:
I also missed out the hilarity of nd lettimg xvx think nd would hit ct and then hitting xvx with the other allies who didnt take too kindly to santas threats. Hell at one point and afrer several rejections by the others that loon even offered ct a deal!
Again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx. And the last bit is wrong, gm asked me for a ceasefire, and i didnt give him a positive response. You can check with him. Damn you have no clue what happened this round.
Quote:
Yup.

Our roundmission was(and still is) to **** with anyone that starts powerblocks by any means, since we knew your shitalliance at one point would powerblock to hit someone.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 24 Sep 2011 at 13:45.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 13:38   #62
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I found out that ManiacMagic is Mr Orange!

And...

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 13:52   #63
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Umm. LMFAO.

I am not whining about it. I never would have even mentioned the fact that ct ptargeted penguins if darkhead (or whatever his nick) hadn't posted his "CT didn't start shit" comment, when in fact they are directly responsible for all the incoming they got this round. Maybe they have all the right to be pissed at penguins for losing last round, but ptargetting them this round was probably the first dumbass decission for CT this round. The second dumbass decission was getting friendly with ND.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 14:01   #64
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
yeah you are right, your own 'let's pad ourselfs on the shoulder' speech was so much more entertaining... While reality dictates that you only won because CT had to redeem themself for their given win by warring App from PT25 til PT1100.
i dont remember any of my speach except opening up that m0 .... uhm was soemthing idk. I was drunk and could give a shit less heh :P
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 14:04   #65
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
and i should care about your thoughts because... ?
you do* care about my thoughts becase?
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 14:16   #66
DarkHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Wrong. We never once asked anyone to hit CT till after CT had hit us with ND/DLR/FLAK, and only then we asked them to hit you to tie up your fi fleets to easen our def(i'm sure some friendly hc can confirm this)
No such threats were made. And again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx.
[01:02] <Grog> xvx willing to stop hitting us, if we help them hit you guys

To put that into context, that was a day before ct/nd/dlr hit xvx. so you are caught in lie number 1 there chimpie.

Quote:
Again. After the CT/ND/DLR gangbang on xVx. And the last bit is wrong, gm asked me for a ceasefire, and i didnt give him a positive response. You can check with him. Damn you have no clue what happened this round.
[16:45] <SantaAFK> well i assume ct is getting ready to join nd/dlr on xvx over the next few days
[16:45] <SantaAFK> but, i have another option for you
[16:46] <SantaAFK> you probably know nd has droped nap with xvx
[16:46] <SantaAFK> sunday they are able to attack us
[16:46] <SantaAFK> dlr has already said they will join
[16:46] <SantaAFK> starting tonight xvx will be hitting dlr with app/ultores
[16:47] <SantaAFK> yes we've been hitting them already
[16:47] <SantaAFK> but, not together
[16:47] <SantaAFK> tonight is the last night those 2 want to hit dlr
[16:47] <SantaAFK> the next step would be going back to ct

i included a lot there. the first few lines are santa putting you into lie number 2. This all occured before nd/ct/dlr hit xvx.

Quote:
Our roundmission was(and still is) to **** with anyone that starts powerblocks by any means, since we knew your shitalliance at one point would powerblock to hit someone.
refer back to what santa said. putting you into lie number 3 chimpie. You were the powerblock. The rest of us had to block to stop yas. so for the love of god will xvx stop with this bullshit 'honour' crap when your actions betray you.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 14:57   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

oo fakelogs always win arguements
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:00   #68
DarkHeart

I realise why you might think thats fakelogs. after all...santa made it 10 lines of speech before issuing a threat, thats so unlike him.

but i have no need for fakelogs.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:37   #69
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Grog got it wrong, gm has the logs. Santa asked grog what DLR planned to do the coming days.

As for the irc-log you posted there, at this point he knew CT were already committed to hit xVx(Grog confirmed this in pm earlier) and he would say just about anything to stop 3 allies from ganging up on us, and yes that includes giving you the illusion of us standing stronger politically than we did. It doesnt take a rocketscientist to see that it wasnt the case.

DarkHeart, do you understand the concept of talking politics, or do you simply take all thats said as 100% accurate instead of looking at actual events?

* We do not exist *

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:38   #70
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
oo fakelogs always win arguements
*face palm*

xVx is getting raped sot ehy are trying to act like the victims here. But its rather enjoyable knowing that with your big block VS CT everyone predicted you to win, and now CT is about to pass you.

ND and CT came at xvx (first night) and raped ... after ct had been ganged on 3 v 1 for a few days .... then we kept coming ... and then you had to go get all your little buddied to come to poor xvx's aid. You act like xvx is so good but I think you forgot to ask Cardi if you were allowed to win this round or not?
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:40   #71
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Grog got it wrong, gm has the logs. Santa asked grog what DLR planned to do the coming days.

As for the irc-log you posted there, at this point he knew CT were already committed to hit xVx(Grog confirmed this in pm earlier) and he would say just about anything to stop 3 allies from ganging up on us, and yes that includes giving you the illusion of us standing stronger politically than we did. It doesnt take a rocketscientist to see that it wasnt the case.

DarkHeart, do you understand the concept of talking politics, or do you simply take all thats said as 100% accurate instead of looking at actual events?
Yet when I lie its back stabbing pppbbbrrrrtt =0)
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:40   #72
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

lol

DarkHeart, even mm confirms my turn of events, see.

And mm, you know there is a difference between giving your word to someone that you're not gonna rape em, and giving someone the illusion that you're stronger than you really are.

I dont mind tho, at least now i know what i have to deal with when speaking to ND.

* We do not exist *

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:44   #73
DarkHeart

Quote:
So wait what you are saying is this

1) me (Chimpie) and my memebers have been talking shit on this thread and other threads. We have been talking shit as this is politics. We have painted ourselves hte victim as this is politics. We have threatened and acted stronger than we are when talking to other alliances all rround as this is politics
2) you are not allowed to point out my and my members lies.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 15:50   #74
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
So wait what you are saying is this

1) me (Chimpie) and my memebers have been talking shit on this thread and other threads. We have been talking shit as this is politics. We have painted ourselves hte victim as this is politics. We have threatened and acted stronger than we are when talking to other alliances all rround as this is politics
2) you are not allowed to point out my and my members lies.
You really are retarded arent you? Ask gm and grog for the logs, and you'll see how much threats and blocking were made. There are no more threats coming from santa than there are coming from gm/monroe/mm/grog/cardi/rext/kargool or any other hc. No grip on reality?

edit: Needed to add 1 more thing. We set out this round not going for #1, we stated(both in pms with other hc's and in topin in #xvx for the first 600 ticks) that we would oppose any block, by our own choice. When ND/CT/DLR napped and started hitting p3ng together, you made it so. And yes, you did hit together, sharing targets for TP and such. Thats a block. I find it amusing that you think that our goal this round was restricted to fighting blocks that hit xvx only.

I'll drop AD for a while, run your propaganda as you please.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 24 Sep 2011 at 16:10.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:17   #75
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
You really are retarded arent you? Ask gm and grog for the logs, and you'll see how much threats and blocking were made. There are no more threats coming from santa than there are coming from gm/monroe/mm/grog/cardi/rext/kargool or any other hc. No grip on reality?

edit: Needed to add 1 more thing. We set out this round not going for #1, we stated(both in pms with other hc's and in topin in #xvx for the first 600 ticks) that we would oppose any block, by our own choice. When ND/CT/DLR napped and started hitting p3ng together, you made it so. And yes, you did hit together, sharing targets for TP and such. Thats a block. I find it amusing that you think that our goal this round was restricted to fighting blocks that hit xvx only.

i'd like to point out that I don't think I have made any threats to any alliance at all ... We just attack people for the most part.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:24   #76
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

[21:14] <ManiacMagic> are your hcs really thinking about hitting nd or an nd gal afte we gal raided with one xvx planet in it?
[21:15] <ManiacMagic> you can kiss your round goodbye if so becuase ive protected the xvx in our gal all round, and we are fairly non hostile to xvx ... but this will change that.

Last round, and you made that threat based on info from an xvx member that was false.. Get off your high horse.

* We do not exist *

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:26   #77
DarkHeart

Quote:
Quote:
[21:14] <ManiacMagic> are your hcs really thinking about hitting nd or an nd gal afte we gal raided with one xvx planet in it?
[21:15] <ManiacMagic> you can kiss your round goodbye if so becuase ive protected the xvx in our gal all round, and we are fairly non hostile to xvx ... but this will change that.

Last round, and you made that threat based on info from an xvx member that was false.. Get off your high horse.
lie number 4
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:30   #78
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Ye, just needed to correct another lie from mm. Guess this means you have checked the logs i told you to check darkheart and found out you're full of shit, so you dropped the discussion alltogether and went on to troll?

Good, i'm out then.

* We do not exist *

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 16:37   #79
DarkHeart

nah gms got his whiskey on. i dont need to check the logs though.. i called you a liar as you clamed it all happened after we hit you, when clearly, as shown it all happened before we hit you.

[01:08] <Grog> app xvx ult
[01:08] <Grog> all lining up on us again
[01:10] <Grog> well we'll just do what we can atm, but yeah if theres an xvx bash comin up lemme know
[01:11] <gm|away> ok well we can hit xvx tomorrow with you if you want

that was the night before we hit ya. kinda funny u like to tell people we were blocked forever when it really was a lastminute.com thing regardless of what convo you had with gm and grog over a perceived confusion in xvxs intent... and its funny that santas convos with dlr (howver confused they may or may not have been win terms of intent) pushed dlr into asking ct if we could hit xvx together.

x
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 17:07   #80
Abort
Dumb Yankee

To get this thread back on topic, who in ND is most likely to have not pulled out of CBA's sister?

A. Abort
B. ManiacMagic
C. Mysteries
D. Catwoman
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 17:11   #81
DarkHeart

in regards to B. the question should be which of cbas sisters.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 17:11   #82
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

oook first of all that was out of context ... that was gal politics. and it was last round.

That was n'tme saying i was going to have xvx or some alliance raped ... as Satna and xVx has done multiple times this round alone. that was me saying i protected my gal m8ts and i wont do it anymore. Stop trying to mold your truth into existence.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 17:14   #83
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
To get this thread back on topic, who in ND is most likely to have not pulled out of CBA's sister?

A. Abort
B. ManiacMagic
C. Mysteries
D. Catwoman
First of all I NEVER PULL OUT ... there ar way too many readily available coat hangers and stairwells to take care of that problem. speaking of RIP sister #4
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 18:03   #84
Korsan
Always MadcowS

I absolutely LOVE how you guys try to justify your own fail by blaming us.

And...

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 18:33   #85
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I absolutely LOVE how you guys try to justify your own fail by blaming us.
im sorry i dont speak to 4th place loser whiney babies who sould have been swollowed.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 19:39   #86
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
im sorry i dont speak to 4th place loser whiney babies who sould have been swollowed.
Yeah but it is still me who needs to put some distance between him and pa right?

And...

Unread 24 Sep 2011, 20:39   #87
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Yeah but it is still me who needs to put some distance between him and pa right?
hey brah you dont have to prove yourself to me man ... im flattered though kid.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 21:05   #88
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Srs tho, these gangbangin locos gotta get thurr drank on and chill out na'am sayin na'am sayin? Dey be hatin. Derr gettin all wack takin all dis for sers. Cmawn naw mang. CMAWN NAW.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 21:26   #89
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND will triumph.

I have forseen it.

...the rest I have no idea who they are or what they are or if they're any good.

ND used to be an ally, so I support them.

*Waves little ND flag*

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 21:31   #90
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No offence to ND but if you need a 1 v 1 battle to beat ND you've got serious problems yourself.
Unread 24 Sep 2011, 22:50   #91
DarkHeart

lokken. fking troll.

Unread 25 Sep 2011, 00:46   #92
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough

so the question remains... who wants cookies?

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 00:48   #93
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I dont give a fk about cookies ... I still can't believe this pizza isn't delivery!
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 00:49   #94
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abort View Post
Srs tho, these gangbangin locos gotta get thurr drank on and chill out na'am sayin na'am sayin? Dey be hatin. Derr gettin all wack takin all dis for sers. Cmawn naw mang. CMAWN NAW.
you just shut your mouth fur sers
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 15:27   #95
Korsan
Always MadcowS

lol MM...

btw my lol doesnt refer to your latest post.

And...

Unread 26 Sep 2011, 15:35   #96
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lokken. fking troll.

I was tempted to hit the report button ... but whats the point.

back on topic

One thing ND does lack is a fleet strategy from previous round but they give most folk a home and don't recruit the top tier players only.

The folk at ND are a good bunch and have a nice friendly Command.
Credit goes to DZ for making the most of his hand when it comes to politics.
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 15:46   #97
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

people gotz stop tlkin bout me sisa

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 19:43   #98
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I was tempted to hit the report button ... but whats the point.

back on topic

One thing ND does lack is a fleet strategy from previous round but they give most folk a home and don't recruit the top tier players only.

The folk at ND are a good bunch and have a nice friendly Command.
Credit goes to DZ for making the most of his hand when it comes to politics.
Fair comment Paisley, I'll admit on first reading my post was a touch borderline but in a thread like this where knowledge of the game falls off a cliff, who could resist.

In fairness to my post it won't offend anyone in ND as I think they can accept that by an old skooler like me, they might be perceived as a little bit crap, although I really like them as an alliance. Evidence can be found here.

As for everyone else, if you can't seize the political initiative yourself and need a 1v1 to win, you really do have problems. As you say DZ is doing a pretty good job and well, the opposition need to do better.
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 22:51   #99
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Umm. LMFAO.

Honestly if I have to read people moaning that us hitting ct was some form of agreement I will start stabbing you in the head. Facts are very simple app wanted us to get top planet as much as we did. That suited us app had no tag left. So they roiled jdd for us. However at this point mo had given up trying for planet win and it was down to myself and a couple of others pretty much picking his targets.

As far as p3ng hitting ct being some sort of agreement... Srsly LOL once again facts are that myself theodd and m0 sat in hc chan going hmm who is fat and who haven't we hit. I know let's hit ct and gain a final roid erection to see the round out. We hit them they moaned and no doubt it will be talked about within ct for the next 10 years kind of like a 1970s heat wave in England.

The great part is that yes indeed ct may have lost due to our actions.. But if they can't win over 1100+ ticks then they didn't deserve to win anyway. This round has been fun, ct hitting us was lol.. And to be honest I would put p3ng down as being one of the reasons you are all fighting right now.. There is a reason why it is all being organised in our channel. We got it kicked off..
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 23:22   #100
Korsan
Always MadcowS

ManiacMagic, what happened dude? I heard you get closed? Sup bro?

Edit: It seems that your super heavy pro alliance has some other cases being investigated. So can anyone enlighten us?

And...

Last edited by Korsan; 26 Sep 2011 at 23:55.